Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster (9216 Views)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pclemenza: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

Reported to the bank and I got the reply below.
He don use money settled family issue

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
fieldbus:

I once reported how that idiot collected my 49k for hyundia i35 ac compressor and up till now has not refund my money.i brought it here and no one did anything,We allow him to get another victim.that guy is a serial liar,a thief and 419. Nut I have not finished with him

aah ah. i ran a check with his phone number and account number, it came out clean before I paid. I didn't see your post.

Now how do we deal with this Festus Uzoma of a scammer.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 7:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 8:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
I made this post some times ago.he neither pick no reply to my message again.dont blame him but the nairaland community and the mods.that festus uzoma is stil online after my post is a surprise

6 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 8:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

aah ah. i ran a check with his phone number and account number, it came out clean before I paid. I didn't see your post.

Now how do we deal wih this Festus Uzoma of a scammer.
The same tactics he used that he will collect from his neighbor. Very fraudulent guy

3 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
fieldbus:

The same tactics he used that he will collect from his neighbor. Very fraudulent guy

Yeah. Are you in lagos
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

Now how do we deal with this Festus Uzoma of a scammer.
Should have used his name.he will not pick your cal again while looking for the next victim
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
fieldbus:

Should have used his name.he will not pick your cal again while looking for the next victim

I doubt he will scam anybody on Nairaland again cos his name, phone numbers, and pictures will be littered on Nairaland.

Jiji will be his next hunting ground. I will also report him there.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Tinubuadvocate: 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Upon all the data government collected still wondering why thief still going freely.

5 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Upon all the data government collected still wondering why thief still going freely.

It's tirering

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by greatstephenho(m): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:
cc;

Ikenna351
Peppermintflav
SprayAutomotive
GAZZUZZ
Marpol
Asunaky
greatstephenho
mrcoolautofix
HeavenlyBang
iykecollins1
thebigkendo
weyreypey
nurey
radautoworks
Kewtt
valarinz
sexylogan

fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number 2218359808 of Zenith bank and phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

attached are his pictures.

cc; Lalasticlala
Mr festus haven gone through all your conversation with this customer,I had advise you to refund him immediately and stop using cotonu to cover up. Your kind of attitude is the reason why they don't trust the good ones.

I Waybilled button plate to Benin on Saturday but it got missing,I have to send another one today without asking the customer for extra fee. Do the needful to avoid being tracked to the market it will ruin your reputation here and in the market as well.

9 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
greatstephenho:
Mr festus haven gone through all your conversation with this customer,I had advise you to refund him immediately and stop using cotonu to cover up. Your kind of attitude is the reason why they don't trust the good ones.

I Waybilled button plate to Benin on Saturday but it got missing,I have to send another one today without asking the customer for extra fee. Do the needful to avoid being tracked to the market it will ruin your reputation here and in the market as well.

I doubt he has a shop in the market. He hangs around and do this oga check here I get am.

8 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 9:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

Reported to the bank and I got the reply below.
sad

You're actually in luck... Zenith bank don't take fraud cases lightly. Attach all evidence of the transaction and watch the bank do its magic

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
sad

You're actually in luck... Zenith bank don't take fraud cases lightly. Attach all evidence of the transaction and watch the bank do its magic

everything including recorded calls was attached

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
sad

CBN also replied me that my FI (financial Institutions) has to act on it first and if not resolved by them before they (CBN) can come in.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
eddiense:

CBN also replied me that my FI (financial Institutions) has to act on it first and if not resolved by them before they (CBN) can come in.
good now sit back and watch Mr FESTUS call you eventually to beg angry
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
good now sit back and watch Mr FESTUS call you eventually to beg angry

Am patiently waiting.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by nymphomaniac(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Disappointed fesriders. So disappointed. Please refund him and salvage whatever is left of your tarnished rep.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
nymphomaniac:
Disappointed fesriders. So disappointed. Please refund him and salvage whatever is left of your tarnished rep.
how does a kleptomaniac thief refund what he's already withdrawn?

The Bank's reply shows the thief has moved the money out of the account already...
That's the biggest giveaway of his intent to scam

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Leemekzy: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
OfficialDJ:
how does a kleptomaniac thief refund what he's already withdrawn?

The Bank's reply shows the thief has moved the money out of the account already...
That's the biggest giveaway of his intent to scam
someone like him will have more than one acct his bvn will give him away.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OfficialDJ: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leemekzy:
indeed
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Leemekzy:

Anyone here that can help us get his BVN and address please. It will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pclemenza: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2021
eddiense:

Yes. can anything be done to get back the money?

The bank has a role to play, cos he’s not someone you know physically but keep the pressure on him.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pclemenza: 1:46am On Jun 08, 2021
And please, it would only cos your transportation to physically inspect what you want to purchase b4 payment, better still, get involved someone you trust if you aren’t physically there.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Pclemenza: 1:47am On Jun 08, 2021
eddiense:

everything including recorded calls was attached
nice
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 3:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Pclemenza:

The bank has a role to play, cos he’s not someone you know physically but keep the pressure on him.

ok
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Obanaijacom: 3:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Also post these details on facebook, post it everywhere until he becomes Popular, since he has chosen to be a thief, do free advert for him

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by H2ho(m): 4:27am On Jun 08, 2021
eddiense:

ok
Fesriders is viewing shocked shocked

You will be dealt with shortly.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 4:35am On Jun 08, 2021
eddiense:

Yeah. Are you in lagos
Nope.
Assuming I am,he for don hear from me since.he picks his victims outside lag.since he thinks dey can do nothing bc of distance
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 4:39am On Jun 08, 2021
greatstephenho:

I Waybilled button plate to Benin on Saturday but it got missing,I have to send another one today without asking the customer for extra fee. Do the needful to avoid being tracked to the market it will ruin your reputatio
n here and in the market as well.
He is a criminal and wi not refund.thats how he held on to my money since Apri.he does not pick my calls again and also reply to message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am Selling This Car For 980k, Not A Cent Less.do Call 08099912356 / A Nigerian Used 2008 Mazda Cx 7 For Sale....1.2m / See Top 10 Cars We’re Sad Will No Longer Come With Manual Transmissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.