Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,597 members, 7,781,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 03:04 AM

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster (9052 Views)

Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Bloody Hungry Scammer . / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze / Ikechukwu Uzoma-eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by uboma(m): 7:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
luvinhubby:

I do not have the faintest idea of what you are saying, specify the item, vehicle & year of the vehicle of the item you are referring to.

Your response is disappointing.

5 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by uboma(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2021
luvinhubby:

Ok, had to search my chat history before i saw your chat, must have been distracted then and failed to get back and forgot and for that i apologize.

Acura, Accord & Pilot alternate parts, the part number you sent alternates with Accord 2010 and you did not send back what was sent to you and is still holding on to it till now, how do i replace or refund what you have not returned?

Another lame excuse.

Why have you ignored his calls since last year?

7 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Henix(m): 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
uboma:

Another lame excuse.

Why have you ignored his calls since last year?

Even when the screenshot of their chat has clearly shown that he snubbed the complainant, he is still busy dishing out lame excuse.

I tire for some people

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by xperiencelove(m): 8:09pm On Jun 11, 2021
luvinhubby luvinthief is still using 419 tactics to defend his scamming business. Ole. I pity your wife and children.

2 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by xperiencelove(m): 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Featus Uzoma, refund OP's money before it's too late for you.
Wèrè wey no get legit job disguise say him dey go Cotonou to clear goods. Were! Mad man.

4 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by chukel(m): 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2021
luvinhubby:

Ok, had to search my chat history before i saw your chat, must have been distracted then and failed to get back and forgot and for that i apologize.

Acura, Accord & Pilot alternate parts, the part number you sent alternates with Accord 2010 and you did not send back what was sent to you and is still holding on to it till now, how do i replace or refund what you have not returned?
there is nothing like they have alternate part numbers. I sent you the number. You knew and sent the wrong part. I called you several times, you didn't pick. How was i supposed to send back an item when you were not pickingnyour call. What address would i have used. Who would have picked it up if i sent it since you were not picking your calls. You are a fraudster. I'm not the only one you defrauded here. I checked you up.

4 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by chukel(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2021
Henix:

We will wait to see his defence, but if truely that he failed to resolve the matter amicably with u, then urself is not even helping matters. See how u blur his account number in the screenshot u uploaded. Are u trying to protect someone who seem to be a dubious person?

Bros, type out his bank details and tag it scam, in such a way that if someone Google the account details in future, he or she will be directed to this page where his past dubious dealing with u can be seen. Though u said that the 8k is insignificant to u, but u might be saving others from falling victims to such person tomorrow
i actually wanted to see his reply to know if i shouod expose his details. With the lie he put up, i will expose it.

3 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by chukel(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6131769/terrible-experience-luvinhubby/5#94718420

This is someone's horrible experience with the scammer luvinhubby.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by greatstephenho(m): 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2021
fieldbus:

He is a criminal and wi not refund.thats how he held on to my money since Apri.he does not pick my calls again and also reply to message
did he refund you?
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by ekene101: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2021
luvinhubby:

just look at your lame excuse as if we are zombies, how could he have returned the item without an address from you when you refuse to take his calls or reply his chats,shey he go just waybill the item to an unknown location,ogbeni you are dubious and ur excuse holds no water. If d op did not provide the chat ur mouth would have been sharper than razor blade claiming he wants to ruin ur reputation,guy u be thief full final full stop. 99.9 percent of auto and other sales threads like phones and gadgets and investment here are scammers. Who shit forget say he shit,na who pack am no dey forget.make una change abeg..old papa scammers..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2021
xperiencelove:
Featus Uzoma, refund OP's money before it's too late for you.
Wèrè wey no get legit job disguise say him dey go Cotonou to clear goods. Were! Mad man.

see the criminal.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2021
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER

fesriders - Festus Uzoma
fesriders - Festus Uzoma
fesriders - Festus Uzoma

fesriders who's real name is Festus Uzoma with account number

Account Number: 2218359808 of Zenith bank
Account Number: 2081066087 of UBA

Phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

he is also Davetech on nairaland with 09086444843.

cc; Lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by weyreypey: 9:47am On Jun 18, 2021
eddiense:
SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER

fesriders - Festus Uzoma
fesriders - Festus Uzoma
fesriders - Festus Uzoma

Phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me of my hard earned 50,000 naira for the purchase of an ECU.

he is also Davetech on nairaland with 09086444843.

cc; Lalasticlala

hmmmn
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by Teejay13(m): 9:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2021
New Account discovered.

Festus Uzoma is also Ikejalogistics1 on nairaland and operates with one Mrs Amaka with phone numbers 07039448832.

They are both partners in fraud and crime.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2021

Phone numbers 08177747774 and 08033130286 is a scammer and fraudster that just scammed me.

his phone numbers are

Festus Uzoma is also;
fesriders, Ikejalogistics1, victoryhouse, intercell, davetech, davidekene, solardeen, fesibor on nairaland and operates with one Mrs Amaka.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2021
Ahhhh you are just patertic, I should close the thread.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by BamBamK: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2021
eddiense:
Ahhhh you are just patertic, I should close the thread.

sad one.... this guy is quite shameless

6 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
BamBamK:

sad one.... this guy is quite shameless

very very, I pity his kids. they will grow up to see their father's picture as a scammer

4 Likes

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by jacy346(f): 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
eddiense:

aah ah. i ran a check with his phone number and account number, it came out clean before I paid. I didn't see your post.

Now how do we deal with this Festus Uzoma of a scammer.
you have his real name and pictures right? Just sue him straight to a deity. Take your complaint to them, they will send him a letter (wherever he is) and ask him to come and explain himself. Failure to do so... He will kiss this world good bye.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by odimbannamdi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
OfficialDJ:
true...

I read it from a different perspective...

He's in luck actually; as Zenith bank has a very effective anti-fraud team...
They'd most likely pay him the scammed amount back, then place fesrider's on a PND(post no debit) as well as a -50,000 deficit, until he pays back...
Happened to me; and they were maximally efficient in going after the scammer... grin

Interesting!

Looks like I am gonna open an account with Zenith bank for business transactions.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 12:36am On Jul 14, 2021
jacy346:
you have his real name and pictures right? Just sue him straight to a deity. Take your complaint to them, they will send him a letter (wherever he is) and ask him to come and explain himself. Failure to do so... He will kiss this world good bye.

I think it's high time we start going this way cos it seems like the perfect solution.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OnyeObodo: 5:04am On Jul 14, 2021
Fesriders and luvinhubby,

The both of you are just pathetic. Stupidly pathetic. Old men behaving like fools. Yes.

Abum ezigbo onye Igbo mana afuberom udi Stupidity di like this. You people have the world at your feet but you allow the devil to pull it from under you.

Fesriders, you never had the intention of refunding this gentleman. You used his money for another thing in the hope that you will get it one way or the other tp refund him or maybe... He "forgets" it and let it slide.

The funny part is that the both of you don't knkw the power of Nairaland. You are destroyed forever. Google os already caching your name and pictures.

Even if the op deletes this thread, so many websites that mirror Nairaland will still have it on their data base.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OnyeObodo: 5:08am On Jul 14, 2021
The funny thing is that I googled Festus Uzoma right now. I didn't add scam or fraud to the keyword oo.

Did you notice how google picked all the key details on this thread... Technology is something else!

Thats why fesriders wants eddie to delete the thread. But fesriders if you had any sense in that your brain, you should know that this eddie guy seems a nice man. You are in no terms to dictate to him on when to delete the thread or not.

I can even see from the chat how you are trying to import the word "delayed refund" into the narrative. Oga, delayed refund kee you dia.

Pay up this young man before "akpo gi na spirit." And you will answer.

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OnyeObodo: 5:15am On Jul 14, 2021
jacy346:

I even saw that the powerbank guy scammed you too. I saw when you were on that thread asking questions the past week.

There is something I dont really understand.

As you were even bargaining that 10,000 mah powerbank for 3k, I was even wondering if everythin is alright with some of you guys or maybe am mad.

Coz explain something to me. You payed 3k for that powerbank and payed 1500 for waybill. All things being equal, you will stiol transport yourself going and coming to pick.

Remind me again, how much is romoss sense or new age 10,000 mah powerbank brand new? 5-6 k abi angry angry angry
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OnyeObodo: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2021
Eddiense, whats the update
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 8:21am On Jul 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:
Eddiense, whats the update

The scammer said I should delete the thread b4 he will think if he will refund the money.
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by OnyeObodo: 8:55am On Jul 15, 2021
eddiense:

The scammer said I should delete the thread b4 he will think if he will refund the money.

Never delete it. He or her daughter will pay one day. And never you meet him physically. People can be devilish.

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 9:15am On Jul 15, 2021
OnyeObodo:

Never delete it. He or her daughter will pay one day. And never you meet him physically. People can be devilish.

If I was in Lagos, he would have been begging to refund the money.

But I pity his kids.

The will grow to see this post

it baffles me that he even uses his wife's number to scam. Mrs Amaka

1 Like

Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by fieldbus: 10:07am On Jul 15, 2021
eddiense:

what of my own case that i never posted anything.has he refunded?the guy is a serial thief and a liar.I have moved on
Re: Fesriders Alias Festus Uzoma Is A Scammer And Fraudster by eddiense: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2021
fieldbus:

what of my own case that i never posted anything.has he refunded?the guy is a serial thief and a liar.I have moved on

Don't mind the scammer. but I just want others not to fall victim again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking 2 Buy, Ship, Clear & Sell Ur Cars Without Stress? Then, Look No Further! / SOLD Bought Brand-new 2019 Toyota C-HR Limited, 13k Miles N15.5mil / 2009 Model Toyota Camry Xle Toks 4plugs Engine Selling Cheap and Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.