Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) (92008 Views)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by shiffynaani(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tomiwa69:
Omo I watch am ooo shocked These ones na original wahala wey fulani don find
wetin happen? Abeg gist me
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Tmex(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Where is buhari in all of these, its evident that the presidency cabal are hell bent on spoiling the whatever little name the president tend to have cos i see no reason why all this can be happening and he just seats there chewing goro. People voted him for a reason,i guess we never had a president since 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaMe4:
The funny thing is this is exactly what minority tribes in the North have suffered for years.
It's just the beginning in the South.

Because of media coverage, he was stopped non-violently. Otherwise, he and his men would have been killed and tagged criminals.

Fulanis will meet their waterloo in the south. You just relax and watch how things will soon quickly get out of hands for those morons. Since they prefer a "Rwanda' show, that's exactly what those fools will get,trust me.

24 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Donaluta(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tinubuadvocate
Coldshisha

Oya come masturbate ... Evil and devilish men

27 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
They are protecting their bros

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Elliotwaveforec: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jostoman:
God bless you igboho and that ogboni man from ondo state we are also expecting action from Gani Adams and his OPC member.

Gani should shake body and send men to assist Igboho now

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by IJOBA11: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:
But I don't want to believe this news sha.

If soldiers could stop him from entering the forest, that means they have strong Intel that some of those killers herdsmen that escape been killed are still inside the forest planning a more devastating attack.

This country has gone to dogs. We really need to split.
YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE SAME NAF TERRORISTS THAT CONFRONTED ESN IN THE FOREST STOPPED IGBOHO FROM ENTERING THE BUSH TO LOOK GOR FULANI TERRORIST HERDERS undecided

19 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by RemoveKebab: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba will be severely dealt with by the North.
North will be extinct in hands of yoruba and every other tribes affectedby all this bullshits.
The teeth a dog use in playing can also be used to inflict a deadly bite if cornered.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
Another evidence of a state sponsored terrorism

That's why I lost sympathy whenever these soldiers are being killed by either ugm or bandits.

Adadike hope you're seeing the provocation.
you allowed fulani herdsmen to kill me and when I try to fight back you'll prevent me.

tomorrow if these youths pick up arms and turn against security forces you'll expect me to condemn them.

Ada sometimes let's be telling ourselves the truth.
eziokwu amakakwanu

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by RemoveKebab: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Fulanis will meet their waterloo in the south. You just relax and watch how things will soon quickly get out of hands for those morons. Since they prefer a "Rwanda' show, that's exactly what those fools will get,trust me.
funny thing is that this fulanis will just disappear out of Nigeria when shit hits the fan when everyone is on their tail. It will be the hausas and kanuri that will bear the brunt.

But no single pity will be shown to them by any tribe (in a refugees crisis) because they let the evil foster under their noses.

11 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by yorubarere: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THE SAME NAF TERRORISTS THAT CONFRONTED ESN IN THE FOREST STOPPED IGBOHO FROM ENTERING THE BUSH TO LOOK GOR FULANI TERRORIST HERDERS undecided
This is insane bro

The fed govt is showing it to everyone that they are backing this killers. And they are robbing it in on our faces that there is nothing we can do about it.

13 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by dododawa1: 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
Beginning

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ozo13(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
So the soldiers were stationed there to protect the killer herdsmen

Chei
i feel too much noise Making instead of action by this igboho guy is the reason they are blocking them.someone came to k*ll ur people and are tagged unknown gun men but u are making noise in the Street instead of moving in codedly to str*ke them back too immediately as an unkn*wn person.what do i even know sef.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
I'm just praying you have a taste from the aftermath of these social media lies
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by IJOBA11: 6:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
ALHAJA ADADIKE AVOIDED THIS THREAD SHA grin

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Cammo: 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
This looks suspicious, as if the soldiers are working with those Fulani invaders.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kill the soldiers.. Kill dem all.. Bastards

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by BDXTRA: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
IJOBA11:
AchalugoNwa:
Another evidence of a state sponsored terrorism

That's why I lost sympathy whenever these soldiers are being killed by either ugm or bandits.

Adadike hope you're seeing the provocation.
you allowed fulani herdsmen to kill me and when I try to fight back you'll prevent me.

tomorrow if these youths pick up arms and turn against security forces you'll expect me to condemn them.

Ada sometimes let's be telling ourselves the truth.
eziokwu amakakwanu

It is not Adadike's fault. Ada is simply a baby and child at heart due to western Christian teachings of turning the other cheek; You know that kain obedience to rule of law as if the land is being governed with sanity and justice.

Mind you, I'm a Christian too, but there is time for everything. This is the time for war. And we shouldn't bury our senses because we accepted a foreign religion. It is the religions that has made southerners especially Yorubas and Igbo very weak.

Ancient Yorubas and Igbos don't take nonsense. When sh!t hits the fan, people will result to traditional methods combined with modern to fight a hot war!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by limeta(f): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
what is all this noise
Esn control south east forest

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:
But I don't want to believe this news sha.

If soldiers could stop him from entering the forest, that means they have strong Intel that some of those killers herdsmen that escape been killed are still inside the forest planning a more devastating attack.

This country has gone to dogs. We really need to split.
You have answered your question no need doubting

Isn't it obvious the killings happened when he went to Ekiti

Now he is back he wants to go into the forest it is now army that has turned boy guard to the killers

Definitely they won't be protecting empty forest if nobody was there and they should be making arrest on the forest since Terrorists are there but no

We definitely would have gotten some news from the Igboho forest encounter because i trust igboho

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Kingspin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
A terrorist led government

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I'm just praying you have a taste from the aftermath of these social media lies
leave them,Rewanda genocide in 1994 started right inside a radio house,media this day na something else,where is picture of the soldiers? Well i maybe wrong sha,

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Fulani versus Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chatflick:
Anybody supporting Buhari and his evil brothers will experience sorrow till eternity

Amen

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
SlayerForever:
Yoruba will be severely dealt with by the North.

Mumu, Yoruba that is feeding you

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Techcrunchng(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
But the forest is not fenced, there are many routes to enter, why must it be the route where soldiers were stationed? I don't believe this.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by dahnimoh(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
It's for the South to come together and fight this common enemy which is the fulani herdsmen. Let's put aside the rift between the South East and South West for now if want to continue to exist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Adolfhitler001: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
I am beginning to wonder if this guy is not a noise maker,There are different access to the forest na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:
If Yoruba should start killing these useless soldiers now, some lifeless one will say "we will speak to them in the language they understand"

Why people no get sense like this... soldiers are only performing there duties,,,I have brodas in military and am also Yoruba...the government is at fault here so stop typing rubbish here,,, keyboard warriors

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Adolfhitler001: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

Why people no get sense like this... soldiers are only performing there duties,,,I have brodas in military and am also Yoruba...the government is at fault here so stop typing rubbish here,,, keyboard warriors
Tell your brother to be loyal to his region same way northern soldiers are loyal to the north

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Adolfhitler001: 7:39pm On Jun 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

If he follow any stupid order to kill his people then he is worst than a traitor

27 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Sulele04(m): 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
I am beginning to wonder if this guy is not a noise maker,There are different access to the forest na
8 Soldiers gun truck were trailing him immediately he entered Igangan.

They had to use a decoy, I can tell you now that they stormed the forest.

Tommorow be expecting news of Fulani's death.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.