Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) (92005 Views)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Sulele04(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Techcrunchng:
But the forest is not fenced, there are many routes to enter, why must it be the route where soldiers were stationed? I don't believe this.
His convoy was being trailed by 8 soldiers gun truck immediately he entered Igangan.

Yoruba warriors later evaded the soldiers, they have stormed the forest.

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by dipson4u08(m): 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
Chatflick:
Anybody supporting Buhari and his evil brothers will experience sorrow till eternity

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Pauladex(m): 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sulele04:

His convoy was being trailed by 8 soldiers gun truck immediately he entered Igangan.

Why can't they enter the forest instead of trailing Igboho?

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
BDXTRA:

It is not Adadike's fault. Ada is simply a baby and child at heart due to western Christian teachings of turning the other cheek; You know that kain obedience to rule of law as if the land is being governed with sanity and justice.

Mind you, I'm a Christian too, but there is time for everything. This is the time for war. And we shouldn't bury our senses because we accepted a foreign religion. It is the religions that has made southerners especially Yorubas and Igbo very weak.

Ancient Yorubas and Igbos don't take nonsense. When sh!t hits the fan, people will result to traditional methods combined with modern to fight a hot war!
I'll never fight Adadike NEVER
I understand her point very well I'm just trying to let her see things from different angles and also the reality we are currently facing.
Ada is my girl kiss and sister and no matter what I'll never fight her.
I'm just worried about the company she's keeping lately and those staunch anti igbos deceiving her.
I pray she see the deception these guys are using on her.

mind you I'm not a Kanu fan nor his disciple but it's igbo land first.
No sane igbo will be happy with what is happening in our land but truth to be told it's never Kanu's fault but 1000% Buhari's fault.

Hope people are seeing how things are being played out in yoruba land and tomorrow if these yoruba guys says enough is enough and start killing both fulani herdsmen and security operatives defending them, you'll expect me to blame them.
ain't that hypocrite

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Sulele04(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
Pauladex:
Why can't they enter the forest instead of trailing Igboho?
What a question. I just don't have it's answer.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Igbos honestly serve as buffer to the fulani tendencies in Nigeria, once Igbos are out, each tribe in Nigeria will know what fulani means. BMCs are senseless for supporting a man that champions his tribesmen course in the nation

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by yorubarere: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

Why people no get sense like this... soldiers are only performing there duties,,,I have brodas in military and am also Yoruba...the government is at fault here so stop typing rubbish here,,, keyboard warriors
You wrote nonsense. And stop disguising herdsmen

18 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by MrSamsung(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2021
BDXTRA:

It is not Adadike's fault. Ada is simply a baby and child at heart due to western Christian teachings of turning the other cheek; You know that kain obedience to rule of law as if the land is being governed with sanity and justice.

Mind you, I'm a Christian too, but there is time for everything. This is the time for war. And we shouldn't bury our senses because we accepted a foreign religion. It is the religions that has made southerners especially Yorubas and Igbo very weak.

Ancient Yorubas and Igbos don't take nonsense. When sh!t hits the fan, people will result to traditional methods combined with modern to fight a hot war!

We need sensible people like you in quantums in the South not A.d.a.d.i.k.e. child of a type or sellouts.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:

You wrote nonsense. And stop disguising herdsmen

Let me enlighten you....in military if they give you a specific order you must carry it out if not you are sacked...do you think those soldiers that are fighting Boko Haram are happy abt it? It because they have not options
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by IJOBA11: 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Fulanis will meet their waterloo in the south. You just relax and watch how things will soon quickly get out of hands for those morons. Since they prefer a CAR show, that's exactly what those fools will get,trust me.
FIXED
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Tomiwa69(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
shiffynaani:
wetin happen? Abeg gist me
E dey Facebook
The irony of illegal weapons
If u see weapons wey igboho boys carry ontop bike
All of them come be like bandit grin grin Except they don't wear veil tho
Yoruba is ready cool

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by yorubarere: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

Let me enlighten you....in military if they give you a specific order you must carry it out if not you are sacked...do you think those soldiers that are fighting Boko Haram are happy abt it? It because they have not options
So this specific order is to protect Fulani killers herdsmen right? Your thinking process is wack bro. No offence

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by IJOBA11: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Volkswagen90:
leave them,Rewanda genocide in 1994 started right inside a radio house,media this day na something else,where is picture of the soldiers? Well i maybe wrong sha,
I WILL JUST SAY ONE THING

REMEMBER CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by IJOBA11: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Mumu, Yoruba that is feeding you
YOU SHOULD HAVE IGNORED THAT FULANI TERRORIST

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by shiffynaani(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tomiwa69:

E dey Facebook
The irony of illegal weapons
If u see weapons wey igboho boys carry ontop bike
All of them come be like bandit grin grin Except they don't wear veil tho
Yoruba is ready cool
abeg gimme the Facebook name or page
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Techcrunchng(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sulele04:

wow, thanks for the update.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
yorubarere:

So this specific order is to protect Fulani killers herdsmen right? Your thinking process is wack bro. No offence

I don't want to insult but it seems you lack manners.... what's protecting fulani in what I typed...Go and check all my comments here,I hate this government more than u do but one thing you pple don't understand is there's nothing anyone can do until 2023,and the funniest thing is that the same pple shouting Yoruba nation would still vote for tinubu and APC Infact the so called Sunday igboho will work for Tinubu and you be here typing rubbish...u better use ur head... Nigeria is a scam

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
athaboi:
That's what they do... allow Fulani to kill as they wish but fight to protect them! How do you expect the citizens to be happy with this evil man in aso rock
yet they claim the herdsmen terrorists are from Niger, Mali, etc.....

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by yorubarere: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

I don't want to insult but it seems you lack manners.... what's protecting fulani in what I typed...Go and check all my comments here,I hate this government more than u do but one thing you pple don't understand is there's nothing anyone can do until 2023,and the funniest thing is that the same pple shouting Yoruba nation would still vote for tinubu and APC Infact the so called Sunday igboho will work for Tinubu and you be here typing rubbish...u better use ur head... Nigeria is a scam
K

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Adolfhitler001: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sulele04:

8 Soldiers gun truck were trailing him immediately he entered Igangan.

They had to use a decoy, I can tell you now that they stormed the forest.

Tommorow be expecting news of Fulani's death.
i pray this is true cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Jennycoolz(f): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:
Let's see how our sophisticated fear fear pipuu from the accommodating tribe will react to this..

Fuulani comes to kill without anybody stopping them...., soldiers and police only show up to stop anybody from harassing the killers who are safely relaxing and organizing in the forests! Meanwhile no arrests have been made! What else do you want to see before agreeing that Buhari is the commander in chief of the fulani Herdsmen murderous gang!?

You talk deep, nice
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Tomiwa69(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
shiffynaani:
abeg gimme the Facebook name or page
Na Inside those oduduwa agitation page or group I see am
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Commotfornigeri: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:
Let's see how our sophisticated fear fear pipuu from the accommodating tribe will react to this..

Fuulani comes to kill without anybody stopping them...., soldiers and police only show up to stop anybody from harassing the killers who are safely relaxing and organizing in the forests! Meanwhile no arrests have been made! What else do you want to see before agreeing that Buhari is the commander in chief of the fulani Herdsmen murderous gang!?

Dont do this.

They are not our enemy.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by shiffynaani(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tomiwa69:

Na Inside those oduduwa agitation page or group I see am
ok bro
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Elock1: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
FBIBOT:
War might breakout eventually if this madness continues
is it until them blow whistle before you know that it has already started

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Rugaria: 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jennycoolz:

You talk deep, nice
Ni hao kan..
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by chernest2002: 10:04pm On Jun 07, 2021
When I said that Buhari means failure in all dictionaries many did not understand but today I do not need to tell anyone that again, it's very clear in all eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ivolt: 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
There are hundreds of kms of open routes through which anyone can enter the forest
but somehow, it is where soldiers are stationed that Igboho wants to enter through.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ivolt: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Techcrunchng:
But the forest is not fenced, there are many routes to enter, why must it be the route where soldiers were stationed? I don't believe this.
Don't mind them.
He deliberately went near the soldiers who arrived before him to have an excuse as to why
he didn't go into the forest.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ivolt: 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sulele04:

More excuses. Igboho has no interest in entering the forest.
He is just there as a distraction.

Those are the real deal.
Holding rally and fighting criminals requires different skills.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Stone03: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yorubas abusing Kanu's ESN for going after Nigerian security, have you seen your lives? You think your own case will be different, right? We live to see

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Sulele04(m): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
ivolt:

More excuses. Igboho has no interest in entering the forest.
He is just there as a distraction.

Those are the real deal.
Holding rally and fighting criminals requires different skills.
[/s]
It was actually Igboho's boys that stormed the forest angry angry.

If Igboho was a noise maker why did Fulani not attack when he was in Oyo, why did they attack when he was in Ekiti.

Keep criticizing people's effort who are actually doing something, on the comfort of your couch. sad angry

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.