Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) (92007 Views)

2 Women Escape From Boko Haram Captivity In Sambisa Forest (photos) / Miyetti Allah: South-West Governors Hiding Igboho From Security Operatives / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by gaftsoil(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu said that Fulani herdsmen cannot attack you if there is no army or police around to protect them

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by MacANDIES: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Chatflick:
Anybody supporting Buhari and his evil brothers will experience sorrow till eternity

Aswear, in this kind of post, you won't see that demented ngeneukwu, the dead meat seller, sarrki and all what not of BMC salary/poverty stricken lots.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
I am beginning to wonder if this guy is not a noise maker,There are different access to the forest na

He is not a coward like Ojukwu or Kanu.

Those ones chestbeat and then run in their wives skirts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by castiello(m): 9:27am On Jun 08, 2021
It’s a pity how most of our youth no long have logical thinking and buy every propaganda on social media because of emotions, someone make a video claiming they where stop by nigerian army and we can’t see a single army personnel on sight what’s all this fake news all about in this country and most of the youth don’t have sense for reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by southpole: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2021
valarmorghulis:

I swear it won't happen in South, laslas na war go end am
Is there any war aside this one? Or you have a different definition of war?
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by GENES11S: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Adolfhitler001:
I am beginning to wonder if this guy is not a noise maker,There are different access to the forest na

According to the video, 2 Army patrol team vehicles are constantly follow his vehicle and tracking his every move.

If he truely want to comb the Forest, he has to find a way to dish those vehicles or send his boys to do so (comb the Forest).

But don't forget that there are also peaceful fulnani settlement inside the forest that might no have a hand in the attack. That's probably the reason FG is preventing any represal attack. The real killers might have been long gone by now. They are political agents of division. It's sad that people don't see through this tactics.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Prophet777: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2021
Yes, that Ogboni man from Ondo-State is also a strong man. Wait and see what will happen in few week's time. The Yorubas will definitely take an action.
Jostoman:
God bless you igboho and that ogboni man from ondo state we are also expecting action from Gani Adams and his OPC member.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Angelfrost(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
ivolt:
There are hundreds of kms of open routes through which anyone can enter the forest
but somehow, it is where soldiers are stationed that Igboho wants to enter through.

He obviously needed the publicity... Nothing like cheap publicity for his growing public image! cool

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Chirowman(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Sad
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ikdaddy01(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
This is the sum up of what's happening in the country. Insecurity abeteited by state actors
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by JustASeer: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
The madness will surely continue
FBIBOT:
War might breakout eventually if this madness continues
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by ChoCho54(f): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2021
MacANDIES:

Aswear, in this kind of post, you won't see that demented ngeneukwu, the dead meat seller, sarrki and all what not of BMC salary/poverty stricken lots.
like Johnmartus grin
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by AmotekunSW: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2021
maasoap:

I thought he was more powerful than Nigeria soldiers like we were being told? What changed?

Where were the soldiers when you were taught the lessons of your lives in Shasha?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Godswrath(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Ethnic cleansing is going on in the country by the fulanis, secret jihadish war formerly led by uthman dan fodio and Indigenous populace keeping quite.
People will realize their mistake when it's too late.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by AmotekunSW: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2021
castiello:
It’s a pity how most of our youth no long have logical thinking and buy every propaganda on social media because of emotions, someone make a video claiming they where stop by nigerian army and we can’t see a single army personnel on sight what’s all this fake news all about in this country and most of the youth don’t have sense for reasoning

Watch the video with clear eyes and stop typing like a generational fool.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by donnie(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
How won't he be prevented when you people are busy advertising your movements on social media?
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by phreakabit(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
Yoruba enjoy the change you voted for.
Una never start to dey feel am.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Ghabz(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
lekanolas:
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stf8OpVvXAY

https://newsday.com.ng/sunday-igboho-visits-iganga-a-day-after-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-the-town/
Is their any sense blocking Chief now? Why are they not after offenders? No arrest? No suspect? These can only happen in zoo.
There was a country!
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Adeyinka12:
I pray you get killed by Fulani terrorist soon.

Your are stupid and naive...am very sure you were one of the people that voted for this evil government now you are shouting...your family will be killed by fulani terrorist soon...lack of home training...
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Richandsimple: 9:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Wc one be camera & video all the time,na skit dis Igboho dey do?
U want to go & fight Fulani,u're announcing to the whole world,can't u jst enter d forest without funfair & let's have d video when d job is done?

lekanolas:
Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stf8OpVvXAY

https://newsday.com.ng/sunday-igboho-visits-iganga-a-day-after-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-the-town/
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by donnie(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2021
phreakabit:
Yoruba enjoy the change you voted for.
Una never start to dey feel am.
By now, many of the polished, civilized Yorubas that speak plenty English would have started regretting all the insults they threw at Igbos for defending themselves from Fulani terrorists including the ones dressed in army and police uniforms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by JooEeL(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
yorubarere:
If Yoruba should start killing these useless soldiers now, some lifeless one will say "we will speak to them in the language they understand"

If you did not know that that statement was an umbrella term to include the whole south, and not just the Igbos, then your perception is really weak
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by adeade83: 9:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Na them! Recruited Boko Haram soldiers are on the prowl
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by MrPaul2: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2021
yorubarere:

Buhari and his cabal are not even hiding it that they are behind these people attacking Nigerians
This is the plan

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Bola146(f): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2021
nedekid:

Juju. Na wah for you undecided
Sunday should be careful for his safety and those of his brave followers. You do don't go fighting Ak 47 armed men bare chested assuming juju will work. It might end up being a massacre.
God bless him.

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by donnie(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2021
RichBoy247:

Fearful peopled that used over three million of your brave brethren for pepper soup and suya in 1967?

You're not ashamed. The whole of Nigeria, Britain, Egypt, USSR fought against Biafrans. The sooner ya'll repent, the better for you. Because this fire will reach everyone especially those who were part of that 1967 genocide. It is Judgement from The Most High.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Nchenches: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria’s armed forces fighting and killing Nigerians in the south and the middle belt in order to perpetuate Fulani stranglehold on Nigeria; at one point, the armed forces shall get tired.

Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by tradepunter: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Simplymumu, quitasystem and co won't enter this thread.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=AchalugoNwa post=102494540]lol bro
if I tell you my personal encounter with berem you'll laugh but let me just leave it.

non of them was a buharist more than berem she stood loyal to buhari even when there was a little chance of Buhari winning. she stood with him during the days of cpc those days you'll see berem defending buhari even when her voice seems to be small.
non of these Apc urchins supported Buhari more than berem.

I fought berem so bloodly and unleash one of my deadly tactics on her which made her deactivate her very old moniker berem.
I took the fight so personal which made many people started asking questions if I knew her physically. she deactivated her account and that made me feel so bad I have to send her message and we exchanged WhatsApp contacts and started chatting where I even apologized more, she was even crying that[quote]

hope you can remember an idiot here on NL hacked berem's account and uploaded her supposed pu**y in 2015. Who was thaj idiot?
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by siraj1402(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
The fact remains that those who did that evil will not be in that forest, he will just go there to kill innocent ones.
Re: Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS) by Angrymode: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
This is a case of a JS1 student doing anyhow because his brother is the SP in SS3. I'm among those just waiting patiently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari / Asari Mobilizing And 5,000 Militants Lined Behind Him {photo} / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.