Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74338 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Depressed101: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
CardiNice:
I remember when a certain man of GOD built a big auditorium in a so so so state in Nigeria.
Many popular preachers where invited and surprisingly no TB JOSHUA, no prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land Warri, infact all the major prophets of GOD in Nigeria and Africa were not invited.

And i began to wonder why.
i have noticed that prophets are more inclined to the wellness of the people around them, all the prophets I know are great givers...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Enoch07: 10:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ever8090:
Una don get another topic wey una no go let person here word again, everybody want use Tb Joshua learn blogging
No mind them
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Jokerman(m): 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The very same Jesus Christ taught you to KNOW the false teachers from the true ones. He even told you that by their fruit you shall KNOW them. Are you saying that Jesus Christ was a liar then?. undecided

Which fruit did Prophet bare for him to be called false prophet??

But before you answer that, see this quote by the Lord; "Remove the log of wood in your eyes first before you remove the gnat in your brothers eye"...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
CardiNice:
I remember when a certain man of GOD built a big auditorium in a so so so state in Nigeria.
Many popular preachers where invited and surprisingly no TB JOSHUA, no prophet Jeremiah of Mercy land Warri, infact all the major prophets of GOD in Nigeria and Africa were not invited.

And i began to wonder why.
Prophet Jeremiah na confirm fake o... No joke, i be warri born.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by lasisi69(f): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The very same Jesus Christ taught you to KNOW the false teachers from the true ones. He even told you that by their fruit you shall KNOW them. Are you saying that Jesus Christ was a liar then?. undecided
you seriously need a spiritual help... You've lost your sanity

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jokerman:

Which fruit did Prophet bare for him to be called false prophet??

But before you answer that, see this quote by the Lord; "Remove the log of wood in your eyes first before you remove the gnat in your brothers eye"...
I have in fact removed the log from my eyes as Jesus Christ commanded there, and so I am better able to see....even though this one is not my brother. undecided
According to Matthew 7 vs 15-23, we know that the fruits to look out for are not the miracles, declarations and wonders this man supposedly did. So we look instead at his teachings at least and there we find that he indeed taught doctrines and traditions of men, lies, which Jesus Christ warned were against Him and the Truth of God. undecided

Can a one who peddles lies in the name of God be said to be of God? Can a one who is against God be for God? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
lasisi69:
you seriously need a spiritual help... You've lost your sanity
When you stop shitting your pants every time one of your Mogs speaks or is involved, come back then and maybe I will consider you truly sane then. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by lasisi69(f): 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When you stop shitting your pants every time one of your Mogs speaks or is involved, come back then and maybe I will consider you truly sane then. undecided
this is no joke... Man, you need help !! Cry out to God to lift your burden... You are going mad... You know nothing about spirituality

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2021
lasisi69:
this is no joke... Man, you need help !! Cry out to God to lift your burden... You are going mad... You know nothing about spirituality
Again...
Kobojunkie:
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by lasisi69(f): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again...
Meditate more and talk to God, or else, you will run mad while walking on the street... You no nothing about spirituality... You derail every thread deceiving the gullible ones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by iramure(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Every occupier of Nigeria religious atmosphere is a joker and most people see them as noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Emmanuelcann: 2:18am On Jun 08, 2021
People that refused to take the time to study the Bible they claim to believe have no business discussing it.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by juman(m): 2:48am On Jun 08, 2021
He declined to join CAN.
He was not their member.
I think thats why they say nothing about his death so far.

12 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Yeahmehn: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Where has it ever been documented in your Bible that someone arrived heaven's gate and the angels refused to let him/her enter cos his brother didn't bid him farewell?!
Drinking panadol for another person's headache!

Instead of you to be worried about the man making heaven is the person that didn't bid him farewell that's your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by kollinz1234(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

https://babylon-today.com/2018/12/17/the-secret-evil-life-of-occultist-tb-joshua-finally-exposed/
You are finished. See the nonsense u have fed your mind with. May God redeem you.

TB Joshua is far better than the so called ministers come men of god abi god of men who claims a title : "General overseers" which is a title that should be used in worship of the most high God.

If I was an unbeliever, I would easily get converted by the life style of TB Joshua than any of you "General overseers", who should the rapture take place now, will be the first to take the mark of the beast.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by iPrevail(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So Jesus Christ lied when He declared that by their fruit you shall KNOW them? undecided

What is this fruit exactly? Buying private jets and clamoring for tithes? Humor me

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2021
They have nothing to say against him because the same Bible condemns all of them and from the look of things TB Joshua's ministry is loved by the common people who were close to him! John 7:45-49 smiley

CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.
There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria.
The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

T. B Joshua lived his life in isolation including his ministry

It was what he wanted, it is the privacy they are giving him

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
NO!
It's the political ranking in the religious system which he avoided in his lifetime that they are all confused about.
There is always a ranking in religious system, it has a lot to do with the politics in the country were a religion is established. TB Joshua refused to be a part of such arrangement and as a new church established after the ranking initiative: Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has been in place the young man was blacklisted for his refusal to be a part of that team.
Though his ministry is FAKE just like all of them but they're only jealous of his speedy growth despite ignoring their association.
If you want to know more about the secret i'll tell you but be rest assured that this has a lot to do with the Nigerian Politics! smiley

Mikecold:
T. B Joshua lived his life in isolation including his ministry

It was what he wanted, it is the privacy they are giving him

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
NO!
It's the political ranking in the religious system which he avoided in his lifetime that they are all confused about.
There is always a ranking in religious system, it has a lot to do with the politics in the country were a religion is established. TB Joshua refused to be a part of such arrangement and as a new church established after the ranking initiative: Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) has been in place the young man was blacklisted for his refusal to be a part of that team.
Though his ministry is FAKE just like all of them but they're only jealous of his speedy growth despite ignoring their association.
If you want to know more about the secret i'll tell you but be rest assured that this has a lot to do with the Nigerian Politics! smiley

You are talking off o,

There is religious body everywhere including the Islamic council of Nigeria

T. B Joshua isolated himself, he hardly to never consoled with Co pastors who were bereaved

No hate, this is what he would have preferred

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Did you know that he consoled Adeboye when Dare died?
Anyway it's like you're not interested in knowing why religious leaders form association.
Do you know why Adeboye is rated above Kumuyi?
Well it was because Kumuyi also refused to be a member of CAN when he started his ministry. I'm not sure of his stand presently because he has changed some of his doctrines but when he started some 45 years ago he was not a member of CAN, he only subscribe to the BSN (Bible Society of Nigeria) smiley

Mikecold:

You are talking off o,
There is religious body everywhere including the Islamic council of Nigeria
T. B Joshua isolated himself, he hardly to never consoled with Co pastors who were bereaved
No hate, this is what he would have preferred

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Did you know that he consoled Adeboye when Dare died? smiley

paste the link o
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
paste the link o

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said paste the link not screenshot

5 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Well i'm responding not for only you to see that TB Joshua actually said something when Dare Adeboye died.
I believe it all that matters now.
If they refused to say something now then they don't truly believe (trust) in the teaching of the man who said

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:43-48

I have shown you where TB Joshua was reported to have spoken when another so called minister died. So it's those who refused to say something after his death now that should speak to prove themselves true followers of the man from Nazareth! Proverbs 25:21 compare to Romans 12:20

I'm still very much around to tell you the secret behind their ranking system! smiley

Mikecold:
I said paste the link not screenshot

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well i'm responding not for only you to see that TB Joshua actually said something when Dare Adeboye died.
I believe it all that matters now.
If they refused to say something now then they don't truly believe (trust) in the teaching of the man who said

43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbor, and hate thine enemy.
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 5:43-48

I have shown you where TB Joshua was reported to have spoken when another so called minister died. So it's those who refused to say something after his death now that should speak to prove themselves true followers of the man from Nazareth! Proverbs 25:21 compare to Romans 12:20

I'm still very much around to tell you the secret behind their ranking system! smiley

me that asked you to paste link already knew you can't find any.

T. B Joshua is a generous man no doubt but you see his spiritual dealing we leave it to God

His isolation by himself from the pfn, can is beyond you, it is deep

So let's leave it at that

8 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Paramount01(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2021
juman:
He declined to join CAN.
He was not their member.
I think thats why they say nothing about his death so far.

You nailed it
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2021
OK o! smiley

Mikecold:
me that asked you to paste link already knew you can't find any.

T. B Joshua is a generous man no doubt but you see his spiritual dealing we leave it to God

His isolation by himself from the pfn, can is beyond you, it is deep

So let's leave it at that
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So Jesus Christ lied when He declared that by their fruit you shall KNOW them? undecided
. Can you elaborate on the fruits Jesus was talking about? Then, we can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

What's with the negative energy?

A man's life doesn't consist of what he has

If I win a soul to Heaven, I have more than enough. Good day
How did you determine whether he has won a soul for the kingdom of God?

How many souls have your acclaimed Ministers won for God?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:
. Can you elaborate on the fruits Jesus was talking about? Then, we can start from there.
When we consider what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 vs 15 -23, we can immediately rule out Prophesies, Miracles and declarations, where fruits are concerned. undecided

So what do we have left? Well, we know that followers of Jesus Christ are called to walk in obedience to the Truth of God and to teach this same Truth to the world. Therefore it becomes sensible to see that the fruits ought to, serve as expressions of our obedience , or lack thereof, to the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Woman Disrupts Church Service In Kenya, Claims Pastor Dumped Her For Another / Man Arrested For Stealing Money From Church Offering Box In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.