Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,147 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua (74110 Views)

The Truth About Christianity Our Pastors Never Told Us. / Why Pastors Never Performs Instant Healing In Hospital ? / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When we consider what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 vs 15 -23, we can immediately rule out Prophesies, Miracles and declarations, where fruits are concerned. undecided
How?

Kobojunkie:

So what do we have left? Well, we know that followers of Jesus Christ are called to walk in obedience to the Truth of God and to teach this same Truth to the world. Therefore it becomes sensible to see that the fruits ought to, serve as expressions of our obedience , or lack thereof, of the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ. undecided
What is this truth?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:
How?
What is this truth?
what do you mean how? undecided
And what do you mean by what is this truth? undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
what do you mean how? undecided
And what do you mean by what is this truth? undecided
Your opinion should be unambiguously written for people to understand. That is, you should be very clear in your written expression

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

Your opinion should be unambiguously written for people to understand. That is, you should be very clear in your written expression
Your questions are the problem here. How what? How may truths are there? undecided
If you do not know what the truth is, then why do you care about fruits and the how of anything about them? undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your questions are the problem here. How what? How may truths are there? undecided
If you do not know what the truth is, then why do you care about fruits and the how of anything about them? undecided
You mentioned the teachings of Jesus Christ on the fruits that will enable us know the elect without telling or explaining what these fruits are. What on earth makes you think I will ever comprehend whatever you are trying to say? Come clearer,then, we can discuss.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

You mentioned the teachings of Jesus Christ on the fruits that will enable us know the elect without telling or explaining what these fruits are. What on earth makes you think I will ever comprehend whatever you are trying to say? Come clearer,then, we can discuss.
Who said anything about knowing the elects? undecided
Also...
Kobojunkie:
When we consider what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 7 vs 15 -23, we can immediately rule out Prophesies, Miracles and declarations, where fruits are concerned. undecided

So what do we have left? Well, we know that followers of Jesus Christ are called to walk in obedience to the Truth of God and to teach this same Truth to the world. Therefore it becomes sensible to see that the fruits ought to, serve as expressions of our obedience , or lack thereof, to the teachings and comandments/rules of Jesus Christ. undecided
..you mean all that portion there went straight over your head? undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Who said anything about knowing the elects? undecided
Why did you mention "the fruits"? What are you using it for?
Kobojunkie:

Also...
..you mean all that portion there went straight over your head? undecided
You have not communicated. Is that difficult to comprehend?

Where on earth were prophecies and miracles categorically ruled out in the biblical passage you have made reference to?

I take assumption with a pinch of salt.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

Why did you mention "the fruits"? What are you using it for?

You have not communicated. Is that difficult to comprehend?
Again... Jesus Christ said "...by their fruits you shall know them", and by fruits He, Jesus Christ, meant their obedience(or rejection) of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... Jesus Christ said "...by their fruits you shall know them", and by fruits He, Jesus Christ, meant their obedience(or rejection) of the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ, the Truth of God. undecided
You are still moving in a circle. What are the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? Are you afraid to state them categorically?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

You are still moving in a circle. What are the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ? Are you afraid to state them categorically?
afraid?
Kobojunkie:
undecided
What does the above say?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
afraid? undecided
What does the above say?
I am asking you. Take up the challenge. What are these teachings and commandments in black and white?
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

I am asking you. Take up the challenge.
I am afraid the challenge you speak of exists here only in your mind. undecided
If you are trying to sell me on an idea you have in your mind, come right out and it or move on. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid the challenge you speak of exists here only in your mind. undecided
If you are trying to sell me on an idea you have in your mind, come right out and it or move on. undecided
Stop running away from the debate you initiated. Except you are telling me that you are not equal to the task. Tell me in clear terms the fruits and commandments you have so referred to through out our conversation.

3 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

Stop running away from the debate you initiated. Except you are telling me that you are not equal to the task.
But I never told you I was interested in a debate about fruits or what the Truth of God is in reference to. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But I never told you I was interested in a debate about fruits or what the Truth of God is in reference to. undecided
Why then did you quote my mention? You claim to know it all. Ironically, you are worse off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

Why then did you quote my mention? You claim to know it all. Ironically, you are worse off.
I claim to know it all? undecided

I quote an average of 50 people on here each week. What makes you think my quoting you was some unique event for you to assume I desired a challenge of some sort from you? undecided

I may not know all but what I stated so far,in response to your questions, have been the Truth as I know it. Nothing stopped you from refuting any of the claims I made, so I dont see why you feel a challenge of the sort you suggested necessary. This is a forum/chatspace for Pete's sake, not a dick-measuring contest of some sort. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I claim to know it all? undecided

I quote an average of 50 people on here each week. What makes you think my quoting you was some unique event for you to assume I desired a challenge of some sort from you? undecided

I may not know all but what I stated so far,in response to your questions, have been the Truth as I know it. Nothing stopped you from refuting any of the claims I made, so I dont see why you feel a challenge of the sort you suggested necessary. This is a forum/chatspace for Pete's sake, not a dick-measuring contest of some sort. undecided

Tell your biased opinion to the marines. I am not interested.

To me, T.B. Joshua has left behind a legacy that has benefited the downtrodden. If you think otherwise, argue with facts and stop deflecting the terms of reference of my submission.

If you want to talk about fruits and commandments, open a thread on it and clearly explain your opinion succinctly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:
Tell your biased opinion to the marines. I am not interested.

To me, T.B. Joshua has left behind a legacy that has benefited the downtrodden. If you think otherwise, argue with facts and stop deflecting the terms of reference of my submission.

If you want to talk about fruits and commandments, open a thread on it and clearly explain your opinion succinctly.
I sensed there was a reason behind the ridiculous questions you kept asking. undecided

Look, Jesus Christ did teach His followers to KNOW the false prophets and false Teachers. However. he will not stand in the way of those who desire to make idols of men regardless. So feel free to indulge in your Mogs. undecided
My job as a follower of Jesus Christ is to let you know the Truth according to Him. The rest is between you and God. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I sensed there was a reason behind the ridiculous questions you kept asking. undecided

Look, Jesus Christ did teach His followers to KNOW the false prophets and false Teachers. However. he will not stand in the way of those who desire to make idols of men regardless. So feel free to indulge in your Mogs. undecided
My job as a follower of Jesus Christ is to let you know the Truth according to Him. The rest is between you and God. undecided
You don't know whether I believe in God or not. You have also concluded that I have or worship MOGs. When will you learn not to draw conclusions from half truth or assumptions?

You really need to learn how to base your submissions on facts and not on sentiments except you want to make me believe that I have been wasting my time on an irredeemable simpleton.

I am not interested in whether T.B. Joshua is fake or not. I don't even care whether he is a native doctor.

His life has touched a lot of people especially the paupers among us. A million of you cannot change that narrative as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Is very unfortunate
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

You don't know whether I believe in God or not. You have also concluded that I have or worship MOGs. When will you learn not to draw conclusions from half truth or assumptions?

You really need to learn how to base your submissions on facts and not on sentiments except you want to make me believe that I have been wasting my time on an irredeemable simpleton.

I am not interested in whether T.B. Joshua is fake or not. I don't even care whether he is a native doctor.

His life has touched a lot of people especially the paupers among us. A million of you cannot change that narrative as far as I am concerned.
You need to learn how to read.. undecided
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Great2017: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You need to learn how to read.. undecided
You cannot measure up to my level of comprehension and critical reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
The beef for this man is too much.

I think he's a charlatan like all of them.

But the envy is just too much!

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by costandi(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic
Buhari actually did.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by November24(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The death of prophet TB Joshua has certified my suspicion of many years that big and popular pastors especially the non prophets, don't like TB Joshua.

There is a divided ship in Nigeria when it comes to NIGERIA pastors, if you look at it very well, there are those that are for TB JOSHUA and those that are for the other G,O of another ministry, but i won't mention any name of G,O on this thread.

I've realised that the men of GOD that have paid tribute to TB Joshua are all prohets of GOD.

Up till now, no words of tribute from the Christian bodies of Nigeria. The famous and popular G,O of big Nigeria ministries are quiet.
But men and women of GOD from other different countries from Africa and the world are all paying their tributes and even crying on television because of the calling home of TB Joshua.

I know the award giving to him by the presidency of Goodluck Jonathan many years ago will fuel jealousy from other Nigeria men of GOD.

So below is a well documented YouTube video to prove that many pastors in Nigeria were jealous of TB Joshua.
They even disliked him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXxI6S3Wn4E

I never did too
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by IPIGSRMUMUS: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
There is no honor among thieves.
Enough said.
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by freeman67: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mikecold:
Buhari hasn't sent a condolence maybe you can add him to your list using your logic

Not true
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by November24(f): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
GreenFarmsNG:

Because you don't know.

I will post a link here soon to answer that for you

Jeremiah
Okafor
Joshua

I will post a link soon

False guys. Where u pay for miracles
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great2017:

You cannot measure up to my level of comprehension and critical reasoning.
I never even intended to. But do learn to read. undecided

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by OLULAW: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
The sheeple are now set free. It’s up to them now to embrace freedom.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by ChiefSosa(m): 8:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
99.9% of the people commenting did not watch the video.....Including me
Re: Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua by Commentor: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Vikings vs Eiye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response / Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.