Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) (45635 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by CelebCircle: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2021
What Kind Of STD Did Lyta Give To His Baby Mama,? See What We Found Out | Let's Gossip
Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbm4PKWEVlc
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by funstufz: 7:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Good for you.
Congratulations

Any further information on Ugandan administration....

ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

Benefits of studying here in uganda

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity
Awesome student life and so on

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by TheStranger: 7:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Congratulations man.

People with 2.2 and below will storm the thread now to make you feel less.
I graduated with the 'below' you mentioned but I won't try to make him feel less.
Congratulations bro, Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Jidibia(m): 7:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Congratulations man.

Did you check the country he schooled?
Uganda of all country.
Let him come to Naija, he will point 3rd class.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by bluefilm: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.

Congratulations Mr. Uganda.

I hope you are not the one responsible for all those Ugandan stories we read on Ashawo Thread on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats bro, can we chat on WhatsApp? Wanna make some inquiries

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by tgmservice: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats boss
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by kramer: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity

So now that you've graduated are you going to change your nairaland name??
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 08, 2021
What is good for Ugeese is good for Uganda

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Congratulations man.

Kikikikikiki

You have technically said what's on your mind.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Taiwojon(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations oooo.

Please don't forget God, He giveth to you the success.

May success and breakthroughs befall all of us as we celebrate with him. Amen.

JESUS save

5 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by IkengaRussell(m): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Lol

One book there can feed you for life and train your lazy ass in the uni. Don't be jealous of him – your frustration is hereditary. cheesy

One book can feed him for life?? undecidedAre you a zombie?

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by bewla(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me
Any thing to insult Buhari

But most of u can't settled married issue
Not to talk of extended family problem

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Aboguede(m): 7:43am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I would be staying because the university always employ first class graduates, I don't think I want to come to Nigeria now with everything we read online. Lol

Thanks

Pls stay there

Less mumus to bypass in 9ja

Am tired from Europe

9ja better

Ciao

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Danybest: 7:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Igbo amaka they will always make naija proud any day. Congrats big brother

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Danybest: 7:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Igbo amaka they will always make naija proud any day. Congrats big brother.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Henix(m): 7:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Chirowman(m): 7:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Trustedpronet: 7:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Do they have cultist in their universities like we have it here Nigeria? I might consider my children schooling there. Congratulation bro
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by sudeba(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity

E no go better for all our politicians & leaders for failing to give us 24/7 electricity..

5 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:49am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

But this broke country works properly, I graduated from A private university opposite the American embassy in kampala, food is cheap, accommodation is cheap, student life is awesome, night life is great, people are friendly, electricity 24/7 and they just discovered oil so expect them. To be rich soon grin
Congratulations brother... prepare to receive me..we meuve

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by KushLyon(m): 7:50am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

But this broke country works properly, I graduated from A private university opposite the American embassy in kampala, food is cheap, accommodation is cheap, student life is awesome, night life is great, people are friendly, electricity 24/7 and they just discovered oil so expect them. To be rich soon grin
The same oil that Nigeria have or na Dubai oil? grin

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Judolisco(m): 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

since we discovered oil in Nigeria what happened to us grin

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by bleskid: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
but still poor ,, your mate are posting first class motor ,,u are posting first class paper.... which day u go wise
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Bush2013: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

I can if they won't remove it and it is actually easy, you can come with a tourist visa and then apply to study and get a student visa

What's the financial implications of studying there and how about their babes LoL �
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by jamesfield: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2021
shocked
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by wman(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats UgandanStudent. You rock!

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by gift2xl: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

Don't they snatch phones there on okada, or rob business owners at night? This your promotion doesn't sound genuine. Uganda is poor!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Secondary School Closed Over Students Marriages Among Themselves In Bauchi State / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post / Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.