Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:45 PM

Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) (45558 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Bida Poly Lecturer Lecturing One Student Who Attended His Class (Photo) / I Graduated With A 2.2, How Do I Become A University Lecturer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by stupidmod3: 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me
the rich ass country wen u dey, how far?

4 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by UYEMDO35(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
I tap from your blessing bro......

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Akagas(m): 7:54am On Jun 08, 2021
Most of us here in Nigeria think Uganda is lower in academics in Africa and world at large.
It will be amazed to see that Nigeria is far below be compared with Uganda.
Find out
Congratulations @Nonooo. Please build you life there and move to other continent for more.
God bless

8 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by fredoooooo: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

But this broke country works properly, I graduated from A private university opposite the American embassy in kampala, food is cheap, accommodation is cheap, student life is awesome, night life is great, people are friendly, electricity 24/7 and they just discovered oil so expect them. To be rich soon grin

Leave fools in their world, don't dignify them with response.

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 7:55am On Jun 08, 2021
bewla:
Any thing to insult Buhari

But most of u can't settled married issue
Not to talk of extended family problem
buhari na human being can you be proud to call him ur grandfather abeg free me oh

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by favour32(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2021
As far say Fulani think say we dey for stone age wey dem one conquer everybody....any country for Africa better pass Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by RichBoy247: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Congratulations man.

People with 2.2 and below will storm the thread now to make you feel less.

Where do people who study international relations work in Nigeria?
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by LockDown69(m): 7:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats to you, we all know you paid for it. Issokay!

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Slydegeneral000: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Yusfunoble:
Congratulations man.

People with 2.2 and below will storm the thread now to make you feel less.

Negative vibes... All I see is one trying to make them feel less in disguise. My brother, make money. That's the bottom line. The persons holding Nigeria to ransome are packaged nomads who forged results. Its all bout u. All of us cannot have 2.1 or 1st class but it's not a limitation. The limitation is YOU
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by MRSUCCESS70: 7:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulation To You Bro

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Kirigidi(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
You mean Uganda grin cheesy of a country grin cheesy broke ass country grin grin chia buhari e no go better 4 u congrat bro no mind me
The problem with you guys is that you don't travel out the country. You guys are so local that from Nigeria, you will be ignorantly underrating other African countries not knowing that those countries have since overtaken Nigeria in development and standard of living.

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by IamGeorgie(m): 7:58am On Jun 08, 2021
First class student d write this kind of English wey you write. You must be half baked. No matter how harsh it is in Nigeria, we do it better here.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by bewla(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
buhari na human being can you be proud to call him ur grandfather abeg free me oh
blame your system and the court for what ever you get
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by bigfather(m): 7:59am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

Benefits of studying here in uganda

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity
Awesome student life and so on

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.

CONGRATS BRO !

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by madridsta007(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:
Today is a great day for me as I graduated with first class in bachelors of arts in international relations and diplomacy and I also hold a certificate in computer science from Kampala International University uganda so I am so excited and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Uganda and I was the Public relations officer for Nigerian students in Cavendish University Uganda,my name is Nonso and I am very popular in school and loved by almost everyone.

Benefits of studying here in uganda

No academic delays
Friendly environment
Nice lecturers
24/7 electricity
Awesome student life and so on

Don't let Nigeria hold you down,Warm environment with great hospitality towards foreigners.

Congratulations.
Next: Look for a PhD in the West.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations, Broh.

Best thing I have read online today.

Even your replies to the comments shows that UG really shaped you well... Unlike some niggaz here, by now it would've resulted to internet tribal clashes...

I wish you all the very best... brohhh...

7 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by kachistone: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Congratulations OP. Thank you for making us proud. Uganda has got good schools. I know University of Makerere is a beautiful school.

Abeg, anybody wey know scholarship opportunities abeg link me up o. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by LadyRosa(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2021
iLegendd:

Hahahahaha. Maybe. Na real murder.

The thing is, I don't fight or abuse people, but they love attacking me. All I do is either defend or ignore.

Why the abuse? Most of them want to be close to me, but I don't want them, so they get angry and hate.

I no wan be your friend come become wahala.

Focus on your hustle.
Ignore losers with free mbs. Continue writing and earning your pay. Last last them no go follow you chop your food wey you hustle for.

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by LadyRosa(f): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2021
IamGeorgie:
First class student d write this kind of English wey you write. You must be half baked. No matter how harsh it is in Nigeria, we do it better here.

No you don't!
https://fb.watch/5_Q2Qc-Lvh/
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by NnamdiN: 8:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Uganda has 247 electricity?
Mehn

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by armzyville(m): 8:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Congrats, bro

1 Like

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by Euegene100001: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2021
Shut up
heniford2:
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by thelish(f): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2021
How do I apply for a relocation with my family?
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by CSTRR: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2021
ugandanstudent:

But this broke country works properly, I graduated from A private university opposite the American embassy in kampala, food is cheap, accommodation is cheap, student life is awesome, night life is great, people are friendly, electricity 24/7 and they just discovered oil so expect them. To be rich soon grin
Is it not the same Uganda that arrested omah lay and kept him in a shrine-like prison.

Abeg no be school you go.

What is the world ranking of your University?
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by heniford2: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2021
Kirigidi:
The problem with you guys is that you don't travel out the country. You guys are so local that from Nigeria, you will be ignorantly underrating other African countries not knowing that those countries have since overtaken Nigeria in development and standard of living.
see this one oh and who told you i don't travel out cool grin
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by CSTRR: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
thelish:
How do I apply for a relocation with my family?
You want to relocate to Uganda?

I pity for you.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by knowhowk: 8:10am On Jun 08, 2021
IamGeorgie:
. U are indeed the one quarter bake .

2 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by knowhowk: 8:11am On Jun 08, 2021
CSTRR:

Is it not the same Uganda that arrested omah lay and kept him in a shrine-like prison.

Abeg no be school you go.

What is the world ranking of your University?
The op is not Google . Definitely na School.
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by apostle96: 8:14am On Jun 08, 2021
U had 4.49cgpa
4.49 is second class upper division in Nigeria university
You are 2:1 bro..not first-class
Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by daxclusive1: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2021
I'm currently studying in Hong Kong and I have lots of Uganda friends over here.. Trust me they are very sound and mostly PhD students. So while you think Nigeria is the better than all this countries, I would advise you step out of Nigeria and get in contact with other Africans. I'm sure you will have a different narration.

If you ask me, I would say Ghana/Uganda and South African are way far compared to Nigeria. Nigeria keep deteriorating every blessed day!

7 Likes

Re: Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) by thelish(f): 8:15am On Jun 08, 2021
CSTRR:

You want to relocate to Uganda?

I pity for you.

Go pity for buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady, Chidiogo Graduates With First Class In Petroleum Engineering / Bowen University Jokes About ASUU Strikes / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.