Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife (874 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by KEVIND: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2021
Evelyn, wife of the Founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, popularly known as T.B. Joshua, has given details of how her husband died.
Evelyn spoke with select journalists on Sunday.
She said her husband spent about three hours in prayers before the last service on the mountain and was looking very healthy, adding that he never showed any sign of illness or worry and that his main concern was about the prayer line they offered to Indians against the COVID-19 pandemic.
She added: “Afterward, he came up to shower and I left him to have some time to prepare for service as worship had started.
“Few minutes later, he stepped out for ministration.
“While ministering, he spoke about a time to come and time to leave.
“His statements were spiritual and suddenly he left the stage and went to his inner chambers.
“I waited a few minutes and thereafter decided to check on him.
“I met him sitting on the chair like someone reflecting but unconscious.
“I quickly beckoned on his disciples who came and tried to revive him to no avail.
“Of a truth, he went home to be with the Lord and left us with a message: ‘Watch and pray.’”

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/how-my-husband-died-tb-joshuas-wife/

Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by lathrowinger: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
Take heart mummy in the Lord. May God be with you
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by Bluntguy: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Take heart ma. Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints.
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by Righteousness2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Prophet is gone to render his account to GOD.
Let Everyone sort out Himself/ Herself Genuinely with JESUS Christ.
What Matters in Eternity is not what people say about you.
What Matters is what GOD knows about you.
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by GreenFarmsNG: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
All man shall taste death. No stories!
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by Onyi22(f): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
Take hrt mma
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by heniford2: 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
angry grin grin grin cheesy superstar story everyone should. Understand well may his soul Rest in peace the should stop all this lie abeg !!! The man done die
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by FairlyUSEDpussy: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rest on Great wise man!!!!

I hope God set up another General who exceed yo good deeds......
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
heniford2:
angry grin grin grin cheesy superstar story everyone should. Understand while may his soul Rest in peace the should stop all this lie abeg !!! The man done die

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
Everybody go die
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by budaatum: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
I wonder if he had a heart attack.
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by heniford2: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
angry angry grin why is it when pastors die the family try to paint it like he dead like a saint when we know is a cooked up bull story why just why
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga to slap you dey hungry me
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by Orubebe01: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
One of the men of the God I love so much. His family was kept off his ministry. Unlike all these daddy Go and mummy Go thing
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by dahnimoh(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
Sandra Ezekwesiri where did you get your information that he was rushed to the hospital
Re: How My Husband Died — TB Joshua’s Wife by onomeabuja: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
Till Now I.m Still Shocked Over The Demise Of This Man : PROPHET T.B JOSHUA....what a great man !
R.I.P GREAT MAN

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Oyedepo In Social Media Regulation / Interfaith Marriage. / Iphone Analogy: God Will Fix You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.