Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland (2063 Views)

Ondo Church: Massacre Direct Attack On Yorubaland — Afenifere / Falana: Security Agencies Were Informed Of Planned Igangan Killings / Akeredolu Reacts To Igangan Killings: One Too Many (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
Yoruba leader Gani Adams says the north has declared war on the southwest.

Mr Adams, who holds the traditional title, Aare Ona Kakanfo (Generalisation of the Yorubas), made the declaration while reacting to the Sunday morning gruesome killing of at least 20 persons in Igangan, a town in Ibarapaland, Oyo State.

The area has been a hotbed of inter-ethnic conflict between nomadic Fulani herdsmen and the predominantly agrarian natives.

Yoruba activist Sunday Adeyemo had months ago ordered the Fulanis out of the area, accusing them of masterminding the heinous crimes that pervades the communities.

Now that North had declared war on the South-West, we will never be silent or compromise on the homicide going on in the South-West. I want to charge all the governors in the South-West, as well as the traditional rulers to rise to this occasion,” Mr Adams said.

“This is one killing too many, I will not fold my arms seeing the blood of innocent people being shed like it is in Igangan,” he added

He urged all governors and traditional rulers in the region to take action against the wrongful invasion and destruction done against the people and put adequate defence in place.

https://gazettengr.com/igangan-killing-north-has-declared-war-on-south-west-says-gani-adams/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by donbachi(m): 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2021
Empty threat.

4 Likes

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na by threat
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Emvico34: 7:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
And what are they gonna do? Shebi they warned u people not to mingle with them but u said "no" that they are ur brothers. Enjoy ur brotherhood
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by phorget(m): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmm!
I'm still speechless.
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by RenaissanceGuy: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigeria's current situation presents a sad-happy opportunity for a hot headed Yoruba general to declare secession from Nigeria and kickstart the process fully thereafter and let's see what the Hausa Fulani army can do.

3 Likes

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by joinnow: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:

https://gazettengr.com/igangan-killing-north-has-declared-war-on-south-west-says-gani-adams/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost
I was hoping to see I give govt 7 days to produce the Fulani herdman/ bandits/terrorist or Apapa Wharf will be shutdown.
But

When I read reached
I want to charge all the governors in the South-West, as well as the traditional rulers to rise to this occasion,” Mr Adams said.
I just shake head

4 Likes

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by alfasexy: 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Emvico34:
And what are they gonna do? Shebi they warned u people not to mingle with them but u said "no" that they are ur brothers. Enjoy ur brotherhood

Any Igbo person that does not understand that now is the time to fully support Oduduwa Nation and ALL southern nationalistic movements for nothing else than Biafra as well, is a moronic IDIOT that will never ever get what they desire. Continue to DAMN your own future because you can't shut your mouth and put pride aside for a mutually beneficial movement to dissolve this disgraceful country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
No be by mouth o

This fulani blood sucking demons don't talk too much , they attack you unaware

So let's talk less and do more harm to this terrorists from funta Jalon.

3 Likes

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Rugaria: 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2021
Gani,
Good morning..
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by doggedfighter(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
joinnow:

I was hoping to see I give govt 7 days to produce the Fulani herdman/ bandits/terrorist or Apapa Wharf will be shutdown.
But

When I read reached
I want to charge all the governors in the South-West, as well as the traditional rulers to rise to this occasion,” Mr Adams said.
I just shake head

He has eaten from their hands and can not talk in loud voice else they expose him.

He owes the Fulani. grin grin
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by IamFINESSE: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:

Any Igbo person that does not understand that now is the time to fully support Oduduwa Nation and ALL southern nationalistic movements for nothing else than Biafra as well, is a moronic IDIOT that will never ever get what they desire. Continue to DAMN your own future because you can't shut your mouth and put pride aside for a mutually beneficial movement to dissolve this disgraceful country.

As if you don't read them here daily saying they want nothing to do with Igbos.

We're better and stronger together but will Yorubas agree?
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by joinnow: 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

He has eaten from their hands and can not talk in loud voice else they expose him.

He owes the Fulani. grin grin
Likely

1 Like

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by doggedfighter(f): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
joinnow:

Likely

Where's the OPC of old? cry
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by IJOBA11: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
MOST YORUBA RADICAL MUSLIMS WILL PRETEND AS IF THEY LIKE THIS NEWS BUT INSIDE THEM, AKEREDOLU IS WAGING WAR AGAINST THE ACTUALIZATION OF THE CALIPHATE IN YORUBA LAND.

PROF ISHAQ AKINTOLA HAVE SAID TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT THEY WANT SHARIA LAW IN ALL YORUBA LAND AND IT’S QUITE UNFORTUNATE THAT AKEREDOLU IS DOING EVERYTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO STOP THAT.

THE MOST HATED WOMAN IN YORUBA LAND IS BETTY ANYANWU AKEREDOLU AND THE REASON IS NOT FAR FETCHED, SHE IS AN IBO JEW AND THESE WESTERN JIHADISTS BELIEVE THAT SHE INFLUENCES HER HUSBAND POLITICAL DECISIONS.

ASK YOURSELF, WHY DIDN’T LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY CONTROLLED BY THE JAGABAN SACK PROF AKINTOLA FOR INCITING RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE AGAINST PEACEFUL CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIM FAMILIES IN THE SOUTH WEST
WHERE ARE THE YORUBA ACTIVISTS LIKE WOLE SOYINKA, JOE OKEI ODUMAKIN, FEMI FALANA AND SEGUN AWOSANYA AKA SEGA LINK WHEN THEY ARE NEEDED

I REST MY CASE angry
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Tinubuadvocate: 7:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nobody should mind this man he is living fine in one of the best estate in lagos .
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

As if you don't read them here daily saying they want nothing to do with Igbos.

We're better and stronger together but will Yorubas agree?
I don't care about Igbos saying they want nothing to do with Yorubas or Yorubas saying they want nothing to do with Igbos, because at they end of the day we're fighting for our own countries, not a singular southern one. It is unrealistic to think all Igbos and all Yorubas will be best friends and agree on every single thing under the sun, it's unrealistic.

But what CANNOT happen, is Yoruba and Igbo bastards CANNOT be AGAINST any nationalistic Oduduwa or Biafra movements at this juncture. As both of our people and other southerners are facing genocide.

Any Yoruba or Igbo against Oduduwa Nation or Biafra Nation AFTER seeing hundreds of our people being murdered by Fulani militia are traitorous bastards that will face the same consequences of the fulani militia facing our lands.

Times are changing. DIPLOMACY AND SOPHISTICATION has been thrown out of the window. You are either in support of Oduduwa as Yoruba, or you're an enemy of our people. Same goes with Biafra in respect to the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 7:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Emvico34:

mugu. Wait untill igbo man come to ur aid. Don't fight for ur own republic, be dragging others to come and fight for u. The igbos are already fighting for themselves and u are waitting for them to come and fight for u. U be mugu
You lack reading comprehension if you think anyone is dragging Igbos in anything.

1 Like

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by doggedfighter(f): 7:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:

I don't care about Igbos saying they want nothing to do with Yorubas or Yorubas saying they want nothing to do with Igbos, because at they end of the day we're fighting for our own countries, not a singular southern one. It is unrealistic to think all Igbos and all Yorubas will be best friends and agree on every single thing under the sun, it's unrealistic.

But what CANNOT happen, is Yoruba and Igbo bastards CANNOT be AGAINST any nationalistic Oduduwa or Biafra movements at this juncture. As both of our people and other southerners are facing genocide.

Any Yoruba or Igbo against Oduduwa Nation or Biafra Nation AFTER seeing hundreds of our people being murdered by Fulani militia are traitorous bastards that will face the same consequences of the fulani militia facing our lands.

Times are changing. DIPLOMACY AND SOPHISTICATION has been thrown out of the window. You are either in support of Oduduwa as Yoruba, or you're an enemy of our people. Same goes with Biafra in respect to the Igbos.

I agree with you.
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Emvico34: 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:
You lack reading comprehension if you think anyone is dragging Igbos in anything.
u want igbo to support oduduwa nation and u said u are not dragging an igbo man. Fight for urself, no igbo man will support u cause u are not supporting biafra also
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 7:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Emvico34:

u want igbo to support oduduwa nation and u said u are not dragging an igbo man. Fight for urself, no igbo man will support u cause u are not supporting biafra also
No one is asking Igbos to do anything. Get that through your head. I am saying Igbos (and Yorubas) that are speaking AGAINST Oduduwa Nation or Biafra are bastards. Period. You can't be in support of Oduduwa or Biafra and not the other. As they go hand in hand. But if you think you will be against one, and get the other, you're just an idiot. I'm sure you already understand this. But you may be a fulani pretending to be Igbo to cause division. Or are you an Igbo bastard against Biafra?!?
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Kingosytex(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
The Fulanis have declared war on everybody. Nnamdi Kanu foresaw this a long time ago.
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Emvico34: 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:

No one is asking Igbos to do anything. Get that through your head. I am saying Igbos (and Yorubas) that are speaking AGAINST Oduduwa Nation or Biafra are bastards. Period. You can't be in support of Oduduwa or Biafra and not the other. As they go hand in hand. But if you think you will be against one, and get the other, you're just an idiot. I'm sure you already understand this. But you may be a fulani pretending to be Igbo to cause division. Or are you an Igbo bastard against Biafra?!?
when they were fighting for biafra where were u? U thought u were in a safe haven, now that the fulanis are causing mayhem and wrecking havoc in ur land that is when u want to fight, wait for a saviour. Besides, am not an igbo man
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by Obamaofusa: 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:

lol
If it were not for Igboho,this is the usual threat of Iba Gani Adams and he will end up doing nothing.Action is what everybody wants not this empty threat.
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by nonhuman(m): 8:05pm On Jun 07, 2021
MrMaestro:

supported if majority will hold this to the high esteem the remaining idiots in both yoruba and Igbo will be inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Emvico34:

when they were fighting for biafra where were u? U thought u were in a safe haven, now that the fulanis are causing mayhem and wrecking havoc in ur land that is when u want to fight, wait for a saviour. Besides, am not an igbo man
You're not igbo, you're not Yoruba. So you are here to derail. You must be fulani then.

1 Like

Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
yes oooo
fire for fire
Re: Iba Gani Adams on Igangan Killings: The North Has Declared WAR On Yorubaland by MrMaestro: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
nonhuman:
supported if majority will hold this to the high esteem the remaining idiots in both yoruba and Igbo will be inconsequential
Agreed 1000%

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Cry Today, Nostalgia The Deserted East / 2023: As Nigerians Now Beat Drums For Osinbajo Presidency / Breaking: IP0B Unkown Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint In SE (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.