Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 (30288 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / Jamb’s Top Performer, Kamsiyochukwu Gets 8 A’s, 1 B In WAEC / These Type Of Class Mates Or School Mates Are Never Forgotten. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by HRSweetness(f): 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
bukxy:
Same here,me thinking schooling isn't worth the stress.
but won't graduate with anyhow degree sha.

Better don't let the ignorant talks dissuade you from the right path!

Quality education is worth every stress.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by SlayerForever: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Missyajoke:

Grades matters a lot so please stopthis nonesense that grades don't matters, they fact you didn't come out with one you shouldn't discourage people who wants to grade with a good grade.

Grade+Grace+Hardwork=Success
[/s]

Shut up.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by SlayerForever: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
HRSweetness:

Of course they know it's not true. Living in denial.

Excellent grades gives a platform to access opportunities reserved for a limited few.
[/s]

Zombie.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Missyajoke(f): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

grin grin grin grin
There's someone I know who has been looking for job for years finally he was invited to an interview but his grades got him kicked out... Grades matters, graduate with one first and testify later
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Richdee1(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you impregnating a tomatoes seller before the end of next month, I see her parents forcing you to marry her, I see both of you living happily cos you won't lack tomatoes in your marriage.

This I have seen.

Who be this fool
Lol
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by obong003(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Hello, the link isn't going through.

tellsblinks:
Congrats bro

Meanwhile I'm hiring content writers, interested send a message https:///message/5YC6KIIGQMJYO1
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by SlayerForever: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin
There's someone I know who has been looking for job for years finally he was invited to an interview but his grades got him kicked out... Grades matters, graduate with one first and testify later

You're just naive. Allow the ones who have gone through this road long ago tell you how the journey is.

Grades are good. But they are not absolute. And they will never be. It may provide you better opportunities but that is also not guaranteed. What you're thinking is that good grades will ensure you "succeed" in life. And you will end up much better than your peers who didn't get excellent grades. That mindset is where your foolishness begins. Same for your colleague backing you up.

Time and chance happens.

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by SlayerForever: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin

And your story is bunkum. They can't invite you in the first place if your grade didn't cut it. Now run along lass.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by seyz91(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy
FalseProphet1:
I see you impregnating a tomatoes seller before the end of next month, I see her parents forcing you to marry her, I see both of you living happily cos you won't lack tomatoes in your marriage.

This I have seen.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Adewale1603(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
now this is the facts people don't get, the earlier you stop seeking validation, opinions of other people over you, the better. in this life, you can't please everybody 100%, those that will like you will surely do and those that will hate will also be there. life is more than having first class or no first class, these are worldly achievements, vanity. the most important thing in life is to live a fufilled one to your taste, impact others, a happy life. satisfied life, contentment life
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Gooci(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Mad person grin grin
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by HRSweetness(f): 11:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Seniorwriter:
What kind of topics are these gracing FP?
@OP or anyone(undergraduate/student) reading now what is more expedient is how to convert whatever knowledge you are getting or have learnt to monetary or life standard increase practically.
Remember life is far more tasking after studies.
The earlier you brace up towards the aforementioned the better and brighter your future!

Noted....my point isn't in anyway a downgrade of good grades but in furtherance towards achieving with it.
I'm sure you are preview to knowing some persons with good grades but achieving so little in life and status.

@SeniorWriter

Thanks for clarifying.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by HRSweetness(f): 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

You're being a nuisance! Aggressively defending your poor performance tells a lot about your imaginary success!

Not only do you lack basic comprehension skills, you are also pathetically uncouth!

Excellent grades gives one a good start. But you cant know this obviously.

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Casemiro(m): 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

grin

cheesy

omo, see as I dey laugh like mad man cheesy grin

False Prophet no go kee me o cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Seniorwriter(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
HRSweetness:

Thanks for clarifying.
You welcome ...I hope you are earning via online....and getting residual income.
That's the new normal now for people aspiring to be billionaires in this era.

Feel free to relate.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@SeniorWriter
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by unikprince(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Are you normal? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by NNAMDIII(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Person wey come out with 3rd class go still employ all of una las las grin

1 Like

Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Gambit23: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
KlausMichaelson:
This is our final semester here in school. Today, I was in a deep conversation with a group of my course mates, and we were talking about our performance and grades so far in school. Being their best student they were shocked to hear me tell them that I'm actually on a 2:1 and not a 1:1 and specifically within the range of 4.25 to 4.3 cgpa. Their Shock also shocked me lols grin. Like what were they thinking? And somehow they were disappointed too.

As for me I don't care about their thoughts or opinion about the subject matter, I'm not from a rich home perse, so most at times I spend my time on things that will put money in my pocket rather than books to survive here in school. I even barely read my books, but I'm a very fast learner when I grab a book.

They couldn't fathom why I couldn't make a first class even when they considered me a genius. Anyways, that doesn't matter, maybe some other time in the nearest future things like this won't matter any more. I simply wish myself the very best in life. Graduating top of my class is not an easy feat and I thank God for that. If any of those 1:1 students embark on 10% of
the thingss I do in campus to survy, they will find it difficult making a 2:1 not to talk of a 1:1. So I'm really proud of myself. Glory be to God. Amen!

Baseless thread
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by VTJN(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
kingemaker:
Maintain your over 4.0 cgpa, apply for all scholarships you can think of. Your distinction outside this shit hole is guaranteed.
i graduated with a 4.21cgpa, presently undergoing the mandatory national service (NYSC)

Do i stand a chance of getting a fully funded scholarship?

If yes, which of it would you recommend

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Trojan8(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
I can relate with your story, to everyone that knew me I was a sharp 2.1 candidate. I was though but after having a 3.0 in my final year that was bout 40% of the entire grade, there was a real possibility of getting a 2.2. When people heard of it they were shocked because it wasn't supposed to be that way. I did graduate with a 2.1 though but that period wasn't funny.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by iampeterben(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
KlausMichaelson:
This is our final semester here in school. Today, I was in a deep conversation with a group of my course mates, and we were talking about our performance and grades so far in school. Being their best student they were shocked to hear me tell them that I'm actually on a 2:1 and not a 1:1 and specifically within the range of 4.25 to 4.3 cgpa. Their Shock also shocked me lols grin. Like what were they thinking? And somehow they were disappointed too.

As for me I don't care about their thoughts or opinion about the subject matter, I'm not from a rich home perse, so most at times I spend my time on things that will put money in my pocket rather than books to survive here in school. I even barely read my books, but I'm a very fast learner when I grab a book.

They couldn't fathom why I couldn't make a first class even when they considered me a genius. Anyways, that doesn't matter, maybe some other time in the nearest future things like this won't matter any more. I simply wish myself the very best in life. Graduating top of my class is not an easy feat and I thank God for that. If any of those 1:1 students embark on 10% of
the thingss I do in campus to survy, they will find it difficult making a 2:1 not to talk of a 1:1. So I'm really proud of myself. Glory be to God. Amen!
Congrats sir
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Cruziero75: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
False Prophet, you have come again today cheesy

FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by SlayerForever: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
HRSweetness:

You're being a nuisance! Aggressively defending your poor performance tells a lot about your imaginary success!

Not only do you lack basic comprehension skills, you are also pathetically uncouth!

Excellent grades gives one a good start. But you cant know this obviously.
[/s]

Ode, do you know me? What do you know about my imaginery success or indeed failure? Do you know where I schooled or what I graduated with? Stupid little girl common gerrout.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Ekwuemechidubem: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
international fake prophet I salute ooh
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Gfskw: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oh
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by HRSweetness(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Ode, do you know me? What do you know about my imaginery success or indeed failure? Do you know where I schooled or what I graduated with? Stupid little girl common gerrout.

First, I cant know you because chances that I'll ever know someone as moronic as you, are non existent. I have never seen such excited display of buffonery.

You need to deflate some of the excess air in your bubblehead.

Internet access has given you, a feeble minded adolesent in desperate need of charity the effrontery to yapp at people who can turn your destiny around Legit!

You lucky I'm working at renewing my mind, would have chained your wild Jaws to a sewer.
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Propheticdavid: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
[s][/s]

Shut up.
HAH HAH HAH KI KI KI HAH
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Raychee(f): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
BabbanBura:

What's the bragging about?

Finish and enter the real world, na there we go know where ya 4.sh will take u.

And before any idiot vomit trash here, I am successful in all ramifications that you will be even scared to dream about.

One chilled bottle of coke for you grin
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by stanisbaratheon: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Mad people everywhere grin
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by Raychee(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Missyajoke:

Grades matters a lot so please stopthis nonesense that grades don't matters, they fact you didn't come out with one you shouldn't discourage people who wants to grade with a good grade.

Grade+Grace+Hardwork=Success

They do matter actually but other things matter too
Re: What Happened When I Told My Class Mates That I'm On A 2:1 Not A 1:1 by VTJN(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
NNAMDIII:
Person wey come out with 3rd class go still employ all of una las las grin
LMAO wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Davis' Family And Deeper Life High School Finally Reconcile / NYSC: Angry NOUN Students Threaten Nationwide Protests / Chideraa Njoku Graduates From Indian University, Bags First Class, Gets A Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.