Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Have 2million Can I Go To Usa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have 2million Can I Go To Usa (3229 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / With N20M, Should I Travel To USA Or Stay In Nigeria? / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Have 2million Can I Go To Usa by dvkot(m): 4:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Bifwoli:

No you can't. You need skills ONLY in which the USA is in short supply otherwise you'll be rejected as an "economic migrant" not adding value to the USA..
what skill abeg. Like a mechanic or carpentry or what ?
Re: I Have 2million Can I Go To Usa by kassano22(m): 5:39am On Jun 17, 2021
Actually for everything even it's marriage, vacation, education etc. Where you want even start sef. Lol Flight ticket and visa application go clear the 2milla.
dvkot:
you mean for marriage right ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Migration / Good News For Student To Study In Canada / Oh Africans.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.