Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly (71666 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Nonexisting: 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
SexyBabe001:

Well said

Heb 9:27 is clear on this... As it is appointed unto man to die once, after this the judgo.. Either he's lying or not.. He's receiving his judgement now.

Let everyone of us run our race and make sure we make it home.

Heaven is key and most important
Your moniker is about sex and your profile picture is bottom display of Yemi Alade but you are here quoting bible. Between you and a fake pastor, who is faker than the other?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 41lady(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
My own issue with Pastors & to a lesser extent Alfas :

They would prescribe anointing oil, holy water and miracles but they know the way to hospitals.

NONE of these "Men of God" saw an epidemic on the scale of COVID-19.

In fact late TB Joshua predicted the pandemic would end in 4 months.

He also "saw" Hilary Clinton as US President and didn't see the collapse of his own church building.

If you still pay tithe.... I encourage you to continue. I would soon be a Pastor myself.

You crack my ribs
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by AfriqueDuZuid: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
costandi:
Biggest single night event ever in South Africa was held by Oyakhilome in 2011. TB Joshua's largest international following was from South Africa. These Nigerian clerics seemed to have conquered the region while their South African counterparts were asleep. Now you can tell where the hate and envy stems from. Las las, na xenophobia go kill these South Africans.

Nope ZCC of South Africa make gathering of 8m
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Thinktwicemybro: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Xenophobia kill you there. South Africans are so jelous
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by missionmex(m): 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

You must quit being stupid, passing foolishness and gullibility on this forum.

I really cannot comprehend how a fully grown adult, with senses, reason like goats.
the only he goat here is obviously u. Anti Christ spotted.

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by kenzysmith: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Stephenomozzy:
Let the dead rest in peace; If you couldn't challenge him when he was alive and available to defend himself; then shut the furk up with your bald sweating abolo head.
grin
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by iwalolamhi: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
E Choke! embarassed

When TB JOSHUA was alive you couldn't say this, now he's dead you're there blaring grin.....................................HUMAN! HUMAN!! HUMAN!!!cry

Take a look at him looking down 100 times before he can talk, all because he's cramming what to say.

You better face your chest and chill
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Gjmff: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Really
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by OneNigeria1: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdolfHitlerxXx:
My own issue with Pastors & to a lesser extent Alfas :

They would prescribe anointing oil, holy water and miracles but they know the way to hospitals.

NONE of these "Men of God" saw an epidemic on the scale of COVID-19.

In fact late TB Joshua predicted the pandemic would end in 4 months.

He also "saw" Hilary Clinton as US President and didn't see the collapse of his own church building.

If you still pay tithe.... I encourage you to continue. I would soon be a Pastor myself.

am sure he was sick and know we will question his healing powers if he goes to a hospital...gullible people exist so that even uncreative people can cash out so Akuunamata the cycle of life kuntunu

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by WebSurfer(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
missionmex:
the only he goat here is obviously u. Anti Christ spotted.
I am an antichrist.. that is 100% correct.
But then, that is Because i am not that stupid to subscribe to a foreign formulated doctrine/doctrines set to manipulate me.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 1Dray(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

I am trying to tell you/us (as you stated) that you religious people reason like goats...

Like how can a fully grown sensible person believe in doctrines of heaven and hell. What do you spend your life learning with these with educational materials available to you easily.

So, why are you so pained by someone else believe? How does his believe affect you?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 1Dray(m): 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Why are you pained about my comment ?

I'm not pained I'm just wondering why one can be that pained about someone's believe.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by michoim(m): 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
And both 'pastors' were in the same group ...
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
Liar..post proof

I guess Google hasn't been banned by Buhari yet..use it
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Goldenurch:

I guess Google hasn't been banned by Buhari yet..use it
Post proof and you are saying Google, say nah Google I dey argue with? abeg u no get talk
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
georgeakins:

Don't mind that idiot!

Look at the kind of comments people are posting. This is the reason these pastors will continue to oppress an average Nigerian. The terrible economic situation has damaged the psyche of Nigerians, most of them cannot reason well again.

A black man thinks when he defends a pastor he is defending God.

That's the black race for you..we follow without proper evaluation or reasoning.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by costandi(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Nope ZCC of South Africa make gathering of 8m
8m gathering? When? Proof please.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
Post proof and you are saying Google, say nah Google I dey argue with? abeg u no get talk

Average black man..refusing to get knowledge..ok I'll show you

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
That's The only thing I love about the man, he was ready to help the poor and needy unlike those other thieves that steal from their members and buy expensive cars, jets and build private schools

Dude had a jet, and used luxury cars
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 1Dray(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

If you are not pained, mind your business as i did not mention you.

You don't own this forum, you don't go around calling people stupid for airing their opinion.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Goldenurch:

Average black man..refusing to get knowledge..ok I'll show you
Can you post him inside his jet? this is not what I'm looking for, I want to see him inside the jet.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:

Incase you're not satisfied with the first one

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by sigiyaya112: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Ogbeni keep quayet..

You must quit being stupid, passing foolishness and gullibility on this forum.

I really cannot comprehend how a fully grown adult, with senses, reason like goats.
grin grin grin Sometimes i wonder the level of foolishness this Righteousness2 has made people around him to have become

1 Like

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
Can you post him inside his jet? this is not what I'm looking for, I want to see him inside the jet.

The other pastors you talked about did you post from inside their jet, or did you fly with them to know?

If you didn't, then no pastor has a jet.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Freebills12: 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
They have right to privacy, why invading their privacy... They are humans, so what's the fuss
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:

You can take a picture inside a jet even if you don't own it..the reports show the aircraft number.

Maybe you should show me a picture of him eating in his house, so I will believe that he eats food
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Goldenurch:

The other pastors you talked about did you post from inside their jet, or did you fly with them to know?

If you didn't, then no pastor has a jet.

You have not answered my question, I'm still waiting for more proof, post pictures of him inside the jet? at least I have seen some pastors inside their jets, I'll be patiently waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.