Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly (71634 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
You have not answered my question, I'm still waiting for more proof, post pictures of him inside the jet? at least I have seen some pastors inside their jets, I'll be patiently waiting

I'm also waiting for pictures of him eating in his house, so I can believe he eats food..
You see aircraft number, you are still waiting for pictures..which is more authentic? Smh
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by southpole: 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

You idiots should learn to keep your religious doctrines to yourself.. and also to avoid forcing people who don’t share your delusions to look like infidels.. only then you wouldn’t look hypocritical.
Hypocrites
Sorry my brother, as a religious person I don't call people idiots ,if you so much hate religion then try and avoid public sites or blogs . I know you wish that there is no God, but unfortunate for you He exist. The day you close your eyes in death you will know that truly God exist and that may be too late for you to accept him. Accept him now.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Goldenurch:

I'm also waiting for pictures of him eating in his house, so I can believe he eats food..
You see aircraft number, you are still waiting for pictures..which is more authentic? Smh
*yawn* I'm still waiting
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by TMKsouth: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
costandi:
8m gathering? When? Proof please.

Here's the proof.

cc AfriqueDuZuid

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 1Dray(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Oga if you write foolishly, it means you are foolish or stupid.. quit telling yourself lies because i do not care.

You mean airing one's opinion now translates to writing foolishly? When you own your own forum you can stop people from airing their opinion, but for now this is Seun Osewa's forum, you can't stop people from airing their opinion or believe here. Be warned.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by costandi(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Here's the proof.

cc AfriqueDuZuid
Just checked your link. Though not credible (because it cited an unknown individuals FB post), it reported an attendance of 4m. Plus, I actually referred to a single night event.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by TMKsouth: 6:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
costandi:
Just checked your link. Though not credible (because it cited an unknown individuals FB post), it reported an attendance of 4m. Plus I actually referred to a single night event.

Even if the source is not credible, it's common knowledge in SA that the ZCC is unrivalled in South Africa.

I didn't follow your conversation from the beginning, so how many people were at TB Joshua's one night event in SA?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by costandi(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
TMKsouth:

Even if the source is not credible, it's common knowledge in SA that the ZCC is unrivalled in South Africa.

I didn't follow your conversation from the beginning, so how many people were at TB Joshua's one night event in SA?
Kindly do well to follow the convo from the beginning. I never referred to TB Joshua's one night event.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by TMKsouth: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
costandi:
Kindly do well to follow the convo from the beginning. I never referred to TB Joshua's one night event.

What were you referring to?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by southpole: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

You are a fool bro.. have you died before to know this ? Or you have met someone who returned from the dead to tell you this... if i say you reason like a goat now you will say i am insulting you when i am only being honest with you.
The questions should have been.....Have you died to know that God doesn't exist?, Or have you met someone who returned from there and said God doesn't exist? I will tell Jesus to visit you one of these days so that you will believe that He exist.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by SexyBabe001: 6:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lostchild:

I am glad you replied me as I reminded you as Sexy babe with with no character.

You are wrongly judging a man that is much more better than your useless daddy.

Na too many dick Fu*c*king you has made you no to have any sense.

You want attention and you seem jobless.. If English is your problem, go back to the post again, this time read slowly, if you are hungry go and eat and if you comphesion issues tell someone to explain to you.. Your life needs cane and slap, na cele type of deliverance go suit you.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by SexyBabe001: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nonexisting:
Your moniker is about sex and your profile picture is bottom display of Yemi Alade but you are here quoting bible. Between you and a fake pastor, who is faker than the other?

So this is the best your brain can come up with? Get well son, I be praying for you.. You even went to check on my profile, eyah... That shows how useless and jobless you are..

Get a life son
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by CanadaCars(m): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
SexyBabe001:

Well said

Heb 9:27 is clear on this... As it is appointed unto man to die once, after this the judgo.. Either he's lying or not.. He's receiving his judgement now.

Let everyone of us run our race and make sure we make it home.

Heaven is key and most important

Bros your are right the bible said that in Heb: 927. However, there is one problem, you guys fail to get the truth in the bible because you like to interpret the bible to suit your reconceived belief. The bible help us to understand that after one dies something has to happen before that judgment. Read John 5:28, 29
"28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." Also Acts 24:15
"15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust".

The bible says that after we die we have to be resurrected first before judgment. So if someone dies today they don't go no where but "sleeping" as it were in the grave awaiting the time of the resurrection. This is the simple beautiful truth in the bible. All these pastors teaching that when someone dies that they are either in hell or heaven are misleading people tickling their ear with what they like to hear.
The resurrection is the foundation of the Christian faith, without it our faith is useless, because when we die we return back to the state of being none-existent.
Please carefully read 1 Corinthians 15:12-28, it puts it clearly at dead we are no more, just like Jesus was for those three days. The power and mercy of the Almighty God, Jehovah was expressed through the resurrections.

"12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by missionmex(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

I am an antichrist.. that is 100% correct.
But then, that is Because i am not that stupid to subscribe to a foreign formulated doctrine/doctrines set to manipulate me.
manipulate you? grin grin and who are you in the scheme of things? Man please don't make me laugh.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Nonexisting: 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
SexyBabe001:

So this is the best your brain can come up with? Get well son, I be praying for you.. You even went to check on my profile, eyah... That shows how useless and jobless you are..

Get a life son
See this one feeling fly. It's on record that women that call themselves pretty and sexy turn out to be very ugly so who get your time. Be proud of your olosho personality and stop deceiving yourself with church. Na your type dey fucck pastors.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by SexyBabe001: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
CanadaCars:

Bros your are right the bible said that in Heb: 927. However, there is one problem, you guys fail to get the truth in the bible because you like to interpret the bible to suit your reconceived belief. The bible help us to understand that after one dies something has to happen before that judgment. Read John 5:28, 29
"28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." Also Acts 24:15
"15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust".

The bible says that after we die we have to be resurrected first before judgment. So if someone dies today they don't go no where but "sleeping" as it were in the grave awaiting the time of the resurrection. This is the simple beautiful truth in the bible. All these pastors teaching that when someone dies that they are either in hell or heaven are misleading people tickling their ear with what they like to hear.
The resurrection is the foundation of the Christian faith, without it our faith is useless, because when we die we return back to the state of being none-existent.
Please carefully read 1 Corinthians 15:12-28, it puts it clearly at dead we are no more, just like Jesus was for those three days. The power and mercy of the Almighty God, Jehovah was expressed through the resurrections.

"12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all."

Thanks for your post... Its long though.. Are you now trying to negate Heb 9:27? Base on my little understanding of the word of God... Once you die your destination is automatically known either hell or heaven. Its like someone that kills and commit atrocities, you don't need a sugarcoat to tell that its death sentence. Once you die, if you die as a believer, you are automatically judged and if you are seen worthy, you go into paradise.. Remember Jesus told the thief at the right hand that today you will be with me in paradise not heaven.. Paradise is like the mini heaven, the waiting room, we all will go to heaven to see our mansions after rapture has taken place so there is nothing as sleeping.. Its only a wishful thinking if we say he sleeps in Christ.. The fellow is already either in paradise or hell.. Also no man has gone to heaven except Jesus. John 3:13 is clear here... No one has ascended into heaven except he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.

Lets read the Bible with understanding not with emotions pls
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by SexyBabe001: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nonexisting:
See this one feeling fly. It's on record that women that call themselves pretty and sexy turn out to be very ugly so who get your time. Be proud of your olosho personality and stop deceiving yourself with church. Na your type dey fucck pastors.

Get a life son... You need help. I know things are hard and your mental health is going badky everyday nevertheless... I will pray for you no to run mad soon
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by 1Dray(m): 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
WebSurfer:

Even seun osewa is an athiest you he-goat... my point is that you foolish people should take your doctrines to your churches where people with low brains are.. not exploring your foolishness online.

He's an atheist but never called anyone stupid from airing their opinion or believe here, so who are you and why should you go around calling people stupid and threatening them for airing their opinion or believe here? Let the own of Nairaland place a ban on people airing their opinion or believe here. You have no authority here to stop people from airing their opinion or believe here. Get that into your head.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
No matter how healthy you are, after age 45, stuff starts creeping in...even earlier in some people. He was 58 so what do you guys expect ? Iroko?
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Kobojunkie: 8:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
armyofone:
No matter how healthy you are, after age 45, stuff starts creeping in...even earlier in some people. He was 58 so what do you guys expect ? Iroko?
According to the UN, the global average life expectancy is 72.6 years for 2019, a difference of over 14 years from the 58 years you mentioned. lipsrsealed
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by armyofone(m): 9:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
He was young. Maybe unknown health problems.
RIP

Kobojunkie:
According to the UN, the global average life expectancy is 72.6 years for 2019, a difference of over 14 years from the 58 years you mentioned. lipsrsealed
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
armyofone:
He was young. Maybe unknown health problems.
RIP
Unknown? I seriously doubt that! undecided
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Dpundict: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
teamsynergy:
Taking drugs for an illness is not a Sin..

But teaching your followers to pray into water and drink while you take drugs is highly hypocritical and criminal
This will be true if and only if we have concrete proof of him being on drugs and dying from an ailment.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Dpundict: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ma nigger!! grin grin
Sultty:
hmm. such is life, those who are meant to be brothers in faith are now tackling themselves,I am disgusted
who do I say is a terrorist before? Buhari abi
not anymore. every human is a terrorist not only Buhari, including u staring at this comment is my enemy
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Dpundict: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
I think this man relative died in the building collapse so that bitter is still seriously disturbing his mental state.
Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Goldenurch(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Theicecode:
*yawn* I'm still waiting

Manage these two

Re: Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly by Theicecode(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Goldenurch:

Manage these two
Lol see this guy oh? that's a presidential jet now grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.