Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? (27514 Views)

What Kind Of Books Can You Recommend About How To Find A Life Partner? / Mention Book(s) You Read That Shape Your Life!!! / These Five Books Can Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
"You Can Win" by Shiv Khera
"No Excuse" by Brian Tracy
"The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma
"The Six Pillars Of Self-esteem" by Nathaniel Branden
"Thinking For A Change" by John C. Maxwell
"The Energy Bus" by Jon Gordon
"How To Stop Worrying And Start Living" by Dale Carnegie

The books above are some of the great books we've been able to read with our group, and we have already started reading another great book for this month. Great contributions and ideas regarding each book are being shared in the WhatsApp group to enhance the applications of the teachings and lessons from the books, and achieve desired results.

If you would like to come onboard on this journey to richness and abundance, feel free to message me on Whatsapp... You can check my signature for my Whatsapp number.
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yian1:

The books above are some of the great books we've been able to read with the group, and we will round up our book for the month of October in the next couple of days, and the book for the month of November will be announced.

If you would like to come onboard on this journey to richness and abundance, feel free to message me on Whatsapp... You can check my signature for my Whatsapp number.

Readers are Leaders
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yian1:

The books above are some of the great books we've been able to read with the group, and we will round up our book for the month of October in the next couple of days, and the book for the month of November will be announced.

Read for abundance
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Yian1:

Leaders Are Readers
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by OceanEye: 8:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Stubborn82:

As long as you are still in Nigeria, these books won't work in your life, there are many great books I have read but..........I have noticed that those great books doesn't work while in Nigeria.

Nigerian millionaire and billionaire doesn't write books, they made their money through corruption, most of these banker's bosses made it from corrupt politicians, Dangote too is not left out.

Just read book on how to be corrupt perhaps you can make it in Nigeria

And who told you the advantage of Reading is to be rich only. Try to be smart man!
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by SKhanmi: 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
1) History

Which way Africa
by
Basil Davidson.

Funny how it still resonates with our current reality. I definitely recommend it for would be secessionists. Those who do not read & learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

2) Financial
Robert Kiyosaki books(Even RDPD only is enough) Assets vs liabilities.

3)Personal
Robert Greene books especially Mastery

1 Like

Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Yian1:

Readers Are Leaders
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yian1:

The books above are some of the great books we've been able to read with our group, and we have already started reading another great book for this month. Great contributions and ideas regarding each book are being shared in the WhatsApp group to enhance the applications of the teachings and lessons from the books, and achieve desired results.

Leaders are Readers
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Yian1(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2021
Yian1:

Readers are Leaders
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Chiedumaga: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
[quote author=olamide34 post=103479255]

Hello!
Good evening. I
Am having the same problem right now.

How did you do it to get it fixed?

Yes I got it validated by going to their head office in Owerri Imo State but the issue I have now is DOB correction I made after paying #15170 via Remitta payment yet they're yet to correct it. I was happy when I got a message from them @ NIMC telling me that the DOB correction has been effected but I checked the app it has not corrected as if that was not enough I went to their office they checked yet it has not corrected. I have also complained at their head office there in Owerri yet it has not reflected. I saw sent them mail yet no reply.
I don't know what is wrong with their system
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by MoneySEASON: 7:53am On Jan 16, 2023
Cokahot:
Will it make u rich,better use that time to hustle and make money.

Only a fool will say this. Go and read "Rich Dad, Poor Dad and 48 laws of power" just this 2 book and see if your mentality towards everything won't change.

It shows you don't read books and so dull upstairs.

Books helps open the mind. If you don't have a sound mind, how can you be rich? And you're here saying sh!ts.
Re: Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? by Chiedumaga: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2023
olamide34:

Hello!
Good evening. I
Am having the same problem right now.

How did you do it to get it fixed?

Please i'll response urgently.

By the grace of God it has been corrected I went to the NIMC office Owerri to do DOB correction but it didn't work immediately after they submitted relevant documents and me paying 15k plus at the bank but as I continue to go there and as they continue to resend it it later reflected on the App and I also got an sms from them saying that the change has been effected

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Ash Rose / List Of My Recent Completed Stories / Sā‚¬X Story : Heart Code ā€“ Season 1 ā€“ Episode 1 ā€“ 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.