Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise (32885 Views)

Help Me Decide My Future Career / Grab These Cheap Affordable Lands Around ABUJA For Your Future Career ! / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by pansophist(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

To be candy about this...
Looking at your present condition, to learn pure animation is very expensive. Go for graphic design and my GOD heal your dad

Apart from the computer, what makes graphic design expensive to learn? Just curious.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by gabicon: 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
KennedyF:
Hello everyone,
Bear with me pls, this might be a long read and I apologise in advance for any grammatical error.

Recently I've had a lot of thinking about my life after school, how I can finally support my family after I graduate this year, I am the first son and the first child in my mom's extended family, so I have a lot of people looking up to me, and we only have one source of income in my family which is my dad, and recently he developed a health condition which affects his eyesight, and that is making his work nearly impossible.
The problem now that I'm facing is that I literally don't know what I want to do after school, normally I've had this notion that I will cross that bridge when I reach there, but now the bridge is so close and I have no idea of how to cross, to make things worse, I saw my result this semester and I failed two courses which will make me to come back for an extension, it makes me sad whenever I think about it, cos my dad will have to continue his risky job (thats even riskier cos of his eyesight) for a year or so
Sad part is that I can't even think of any side job that might be profiting me while in school or any work that I can do without a certificate, my friends aren't giving me anything useful, I wanted to learn graphics design, I'm passionate about editing photo and videos, I also wanted to learn animation back when I was in secondary school, but my parents killed that dream telling me to go for a professional course, back then they were still thinking school is the only answer to being successful, now I regret allowing them to let that passion die.
Right now I need you guys advice if you have any concerning my situation, or if you've being in a similar situation like mine, I need to know how you made it out successfully

I will accept your criticism, advice and whatever piece of info you can share with me

You are not alone my dear many people don't have the vaguest idea what the want to do with their life after school. In fact most time the purpose for our live unravel as we set our hands and minds to do other things. I will advise that you get some set of skills in fact you should have gotten one for every year you were in school. You need to find out what you are good at doing, you can also ask those close to you about what they think you are good at, start from there by learning a skill that enhances what you are good at. Making money is not something that one just wakes up and does, it requires time, effort, and consistency, you will have to follow through the process to make money. The key thing is for you to start now

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by LINTUNE(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Eyaaa sorry if u think i misunderstood you. How can u reduce the respossibily if u don't have any meanifuly skill?
if u don't have any meaningful advise to give, why not keep shut and move on, why are u taunting the OP ..he said he wants to reduce his dad responsibility that's why he need advice on a lucrative skill he can learn fast...it's not a must to give him advise ok.
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by mceze(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
SportsHD:

Please if it's not too late, you can spare some time and learn filmmaking or pure animation. The field is very lucrative and always in demand.

To all the youngins out here, ffuck what your parents think, they won't be there when you're stuck career wise. They want the best for you but, don't let them dictate your career to you.
I also wanted to become a programmer, but I was discouraged. Now, I'm working part time as an post production associate at an ad coy.
I learnt filmmaking all by myself even tho I read computer science in school.
Though I like my job, but I'd be happier doing what I've always wanted to do.

Where can one learn animation? Here is my number-08036423660. Pls, call me
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by SeriouslySense(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Very good advise, this is something every student in secondary school should even know, lets start awaking the the younger ones, earlier.

gabicon:

You are not alone my dear many people don't have the vaguest idea what the want to do with their life after school. In fact most time the purpose for our live unravel as we set our hands and minds to do other things. I will advise that you get some set of skills in fact you should have gotten one for every year you were in school. You need to find out what you are good at doing, you can also ask those close to you about what they think you are good at, start from there by learning a skill that enhances what you are good at. Making money is not something that one just wakes up and does, it requires time, effort, and consistency, you will have to follow through the process to make money. The key thing is for you to start now
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bullyslayer:
Like OP, I am also scared about my future. I am presently studying law, currently in year 2 but I have zero interest in the course. I don't even know what pushed me to choose it. It's so redundant and boring to me like I literally have to push myself to study just because I can't disappoint my parents with poor grades. I don't see my future in law,my passion is writing. I just want to leave this country and go study abroad and build my writing career there but everything is just so bleak.
I will advice to change course please, move to literature, since you like writing, and is very easy to change from law to literature since its down Ward
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Dukeolumidemans(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=optimistfeel post=102514212][/quote]

True words. Even my causins who work in the oil company ( who's brother is in charge of severally oil wells) who didnt agree to help me now beg to have an opportunity to sit side by side with me. But u know, we keep our eyes on the price always because the sky is not the limit, but our starting point. Poverty is not that u don't have money to spend in ur pocket but rather, the way u think.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Nicoddemus(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fear? Lolz if you pass what I passed through that means you'd kill yasef now grin

Owh! You even have father self cheesy probably a mother too shocked

My brother don't be like the vegetable in Abuja. Come on man up. Wetin you de fear

I started staying on my own with no one to help, no job after service with just 10k. And today na history.

No let me flog your yansh, man up and stop fearing cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
SportsHD:

Please if it's not too late, you can spare some time and learn filmmaking or pure animation. The field is very lucrative and always in demand.

To all the youngins out here, ffuck what your parents think, they won't be there when you're stuck career wise. They want the best for you but, don't let them dictate your career to you.
I also wanted to become a programmer, but I was discouraged. Now, I'm working part time as an post production associate at an ad coy.

If money is were we find happiness then we'll always be poor.
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Hassanmaye(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
OnyeFely:
Been afraid of the future /unknown is one of man's enemy to his quest for a better future, it will one from taking risk, or venturing into any meaning of thing. I was a victim, just getting married at 43
Do you regret the marriage
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Eyaaa sorry if u think i misunderstood you. How can u reduce the respossibily if u don't have any meanifuly skill?
Is that not why he is asking for direction...
u must not comment aunty u sound like an annoyning unsympathetic ode!!!
Typical of women who don't and would not want to know the burdens of responsibility on a man.... Bloody Fool!!!!
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Hassanmaye(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
ceaser:
I understand how you feel. Even those with certificates as Engineers, doctors and Nurses in Nigeria are beginning to have difficulty having a life fulfilling pre-occuoation these days. But this problem is a "Nigeria thing". The leaders have made the country a dream killer and an aspiration murderer. So even if you have the brightest of ideas, the country will kill it.

If Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg or Elon Musk were Nigerian, they will most likely be southerners because the southerners are the ones that are more predisposed to modernisation and the development it brings. Unfortunately, the fulani or Federal government would have frustrated their ideas and they would have possibly ended up being a louts or yahoo boys.

So my advice to you is to try and have some basic qualification here that is of value (usually IT and Machine learning) in the west. Then try to relocate to the west to study further and consolidate the basics you have acquired here. Once you get to the west, the sky is your limit.
Continue dreaming you think nigeria is 1960s abi
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Ramisis: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
First of all calm down, 10 years from now you might be laughing at your fears now.
Now look for knowledgeable people around you and seek advice.
Their are marketable skills (hand work) out their which you could learn and generate cash immediately after school OR
You could learn a digital skills (remember you would need patience).
But most importantly believe in yourself life will always find its balance, if you believe and prepare you will position yourself at a vantage point.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS. LUCK IS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPAREDNESS..
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Livesimple: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
I ask where i can learn graphic design or animation here in nyanya Karu or jukwoyi in Abuja n no one is answering me ba
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Hassanmaye(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
9ja2sweden:
Hej, I was once like you in this situation thinking about what life holds for me. I was also the first of five siblings, meaning a lot of responsibility hinged on my shoulder. I graduated with a second class lower in Agricultural sciences which means I was literally almost not employable. I know what it feels like but to be in despair but I can reassure education is not a waste of time.

Firstly you might have to consider relocating abroad. Sweden is a great country to move over and you can pick up life from here. Secondly, education is the easiest route to migrate to Sweden from Nigeria. Why Sweden Sweden is the home of companies like Volvo, Scania, Ericsson, Tetra Pak, Skype, Spotify, IKEA, H&M, Electrolux. These are some of the biggest companies in the world and they're headquartered in Sweden. Now, what does that tell you about Sweden's economy?... Yeah, strong! They're even ranked the most innovative country in the European Union. Swedish higher education system is ranked top-5 in the world.

Your Swedish residence permit card for studies grants you visa-free travel to 26 countries in Europe including France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland, Belgium, Austria, Spain, Finland, Denmark, Norway and many others. All you have to do is buy your train, bus or flight tickets and get on board, no visits to any embassy. Even though this does not apply to the UK, Ireland and some other countries, but a visit to the Eiffel Tower of Paris, the fjords of Norway, the Alps of Austria or the home of Santa Claus in northern Finland should be enough to fulfill your tourist dreams.

Many people do not have the courage to take the necessary steps to achieving their dreams, but I can tell you Sweden is a great place to pick up your life again.
Continue undermining yourself because of useless grade, in a country were people with PhD are driving dangote trucks, people with third class are excelling in life you are here shouting bla bla I don't think with my 2.2 I will do better, that's how you will program yourself to be poor
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by gentleibraheem(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello Brother.
I was Exactly where you are currently some time in 2020. My Head went blank. I couldn't think of a single thing. i was so disappointed in myself as i felt stuck and helpless. I don't know how i got here today it just happened and i cant explain it. it happened that i crossed the bridge with non of my effort or smartness. it just happened.
have faith and don't be scared of trying starting from the gutter.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Knox123(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
SportsHD:

Where and how did u learn filmmaking by yourself? What are the courses involved to call yourself a filmmaker? Awaiting answers from u.
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Abiliboi: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
I kept remembering a comment from an old man that gave me and my friend odd job(how we roll, Bsc prospects then) to dig suckaway for his son's new house. In his tone, "ego di na ogwu dirikwa na obi" my Igbo brothers will relate quick.
ENG Translation: "Money sticks on thorns and depends on mind too". We dug that pit more than 7 days which is unusual due to the rocky nature of their land. At the end we couldn't get the agreed depth and nobody agreed to handle such work. At last our pay was slashed� [grin]. Bro, your star will shine someday.Hence your future bothers you, it's a big sign you can break through. Delete fear and face it. YOU CAN!! Keep keeping on. And ask for directions esp when you're confused.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
FLYFIRE:
*GIVE YOUR KIDS THIS PIECE TO READ.*

It takes a LIFETIME to realize that one's DAD WAS THE BEST

*WHEN I WAS 4 years old, I knew my dad to be THE BEST*...

WHEN I WAS 6, I also knew Dad to have known it all...

*WHEN I WAS* 10 years of age, I knew Dad to be good.

*WHEN I WAS* 12 years I began to think that Dad wasn't as good as he was when I was a little boy...

*WHEN I WAS* 12 years old, I began discovering him to be more temperamental and strict as never before....

*WHEN I WAS* 16, I was convinced that he was an old school, and was not up to standard - to the current times we live in....

WHEN I turned 18, I thought Dad was very intolerant and hard to communicate with & also difficult to get along with...

*WHEN I* turned 20, I realized that he wasn't an easy person, and began wondering how Mom was able to put up with him in all the years of marriage...

*WHEN I* turned 25, it seemed like he had many objections to everything that I did....

*WHEN I* turned 30, I was convinced that we were not on the same page, and that nothing would ever please him...

����������

*WHEN I* turned 40, I then only began to realize how good my upbringing was, and that I should also raise my kids up in the same way...

WHEN I was 45, I started wondering how Dad was ever able to put up with all the challenges he faced with us whilst we were growing up ...

WHEN I became 50, I realized how difficult it was for Dad to have educated us and trying to instill good manners in us, thus I began wondering how he managed to tolerate our excesses

WHEN I was 55 years of age, I only then started realizing the wisdom & foresight my Dad had of life in getting us to where we are today...

When I turned 60, ONLY then did I eventually realize that *MY DAD WAS THE BEST*

It takes a lifetime to realize the true status of our parents. It takes us a lifecycle to really appreciate our parents.

The difference being, as teens growing up, we selfishly view life within the confines of our own interests, whilst our parents view life selflessly, sacrificing everything for us.

Sadly, we sometimes fail to understand that our parents are always our well wishers.

At 40 only, do we then start to realize that what we believed when we were 4 to be true...

Some are yet fortunate to have realized their parents true value whilst their parents were living, whilst others have unfortunately realized when it was too late - their parents have departed from this world; It's a painful guilt to live with.

Those saying my parents pushed me into this or that.....my only Word for you is ...DEY GROW COME FIRST

Nice article

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by LiteraryArtist: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Discover how to enhance your Customer Service Skills and Deliver "Excellent Service". Gain Skills to Build a World Class Customer Experience.

A 3 day training via whatsapp @5000 naira per person:
1. Pre-Test
2. Training
3. Post Test
4. Certificate of Participation

What you will learn?
1. What is customer service?
2. How to Engage Your Customer
3. How to Interact with Your Customer
4. How to Impress Your Customers
5. Key element sof Customer service
6. Dealing with different types of customers

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by SportsHD: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Knox123:

Where and how did u learn filmmaking by yourself? What are the courses involved to call yourself a filmmaker? Awaiting answers from u.
When I said I learnt filmmaking myself, I meant, I learn it with my money. Not parents.

There are many courses in filmmaking, directing, editing, cinematography, lights, costume, set designing etc. You just have to pick the ones you're interested in. I learnt in hdfa Abuja. You can google search about it to know more.
I learnt editing. Under editing, there's animation, normal editing, motion graphics etc.
You just have to pick the one you're interested in and what you can afford.
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by sweetTai(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello Youngman,

You have done right by being concerned about your future, it is the first realization on the way to succeed. You did not mention the course you are studying in school but i will advise you to look for an internship (paid or unpaid), do NOT limit yourself to the area of work that you went to school for. Broaden your opportunity search and don't listen to people that wants to scare you or discourage you. Your blessings are out there, go and search for it. Good Luck!
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Glozaglobal: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bro. most people have been in similar situation and it is good you are thinking about it, meaning you are going to be great some day. You just do your best and leave the rest for your creator. I am a typical example. As a child I used to hawk different items from street to street in the morning and at night just to help my family. I was exposed to so many terrible things at a very young age. Those days when armed robbers don't see Peugeot 504/505, most night they strike, collect people’s cars at gun point and leave their trademark behind, blood and sorrow. I was not deterred. I wasn't doing too well at school, but I continued, I struggled, today I have a degree from Nigerian university and a master’s degree from a UK university (this happened miraculously). I am not a billionaire today but where I am today is a dream, you know, the kind of dream I used to have but no longer a dream as it’s real. I have been to so many countries I used to dream about, me and my family leave in a three floor house abroad (owned not rented), I do not drive Ferrari or lamb ogini? (lol) but I drive very good car brand/vehicles, I have driving 5 to 6 different vehicles in the last 4 years and I can always change my car when I want to . I am saying all these to make you understand that your creator has great plans and future for you. But, one thing, keep your hands clean, there is always light at the end of the tunnel, I am a leaving witness, work hard and pray for God's favor and blessing, believe in God and every other thing will come. Do not look for quick hot money, people who have such have not peace. Your part will be defined, everything will fall into place one day, it will be like magic. Finish school first and see what awaits you. I wish you the very best.
KennedyF:
Hello everyone,
Bear with me pls, this might be a long read and I apologise in advance for any grammatical error.

Recently I've had a lot of thinking about my life after school, how I can finally support my family after I graduate this year, I am the first son and the first child in my mom's extended family, so I have a lot of people looking up to me, and we only have one source of income in my family which is my dad, and recently he developed a health condition which affects his eyesight, and that is making his work nearly impossible.
The problem now that I'm facing is that I literally don't know what I want to do after school, normally I've had this notion that I will cross that bridge when I reach there, but now the bridge is so close and I have no idea of how to cross, to make things worse, I saw my result this semester and I failed two courses which will make me to come back for an extension, it makes me sad whenever I think about it, cos my dad will have to continue his risky job (thats even riskier cos of his eyesight) for a year or so
Sad part is that I can't even think of any side job that might be profiting me while in school or any work that I can do without a certificate, my friends aren't giving me anything useful, I wanted to learn graphics design, I'm passionate about editing photo and videos, I also wanted to learn animation back when I was in secondary school, but my parents killed that dream telling me to go for a professional course, back then they were still thinking school is the only answer to being successful, now I regret allowing them to let that passion die.
Right now I need you guys advice if you have any concerning my situation, or if you've being in a similar situation like mine, I need to know how you made it out successfully

I will accept your criticism, advice and whatever piece of info you can share with me

4 Likes

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by shiffynaani(m): 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
OnyeFely:
Been afraid of the future /unknown is one of man's enemy to his quest for a better future, it will one from taking risk, or venturing into any meaning of thing. I was a victim, just getting married at 43
bro i thought I was the only one going through this fear or unknown. Anytime i think of what the future holds for me as a man, to be honest, it sometimes scares me knowing fully well that things are not smiling.

May God help us o
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by andyblinks05: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
SportsHD:

pls can you teach me film making even though I know I can learn basics on youtube but you can pls guide me pls zero.Seven.zero. 60737031
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
KennedyF:
TLDR version; I am a graduating student with extension that can't see any plan for his future and with a lot of expectation on his shoulder, with a dad struggling in his job
I need help...

Omoooooooo you know how to write comprehensively and in summary

Wish to be like you

My summary dey always long like comprehension passion (P.S this was supposed to be a summary)

I have no advice for you, all I can say is that you should pray to God for guidance and for hi m to shine his divine Torchlight in your path

Wish you the very best
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by NovusHomo(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
KennedyF:
Hello everyone,

You are a very kind and considerate person. The only problem is that folks like you don't succeed. Do not get me wrong please. I will explain.
You see, most of us Africans still do not know that this world is a competitive environment. We have this feeling that we have to help whoever, regardless of our own convenience and wellbeing. In this context, this will be my advice:

1. Take care of YOURSELF first. Only then can you help whoever else
2. Then, take care of your parents. Not because they gave you life (you did not ask to be born), but because they sacrificed to see you up to this point
3. Save money, a lot of it. Deprive yourself of temporary pleasures: drugs, too much alcohol, partying non-stop. Avoid behaviors that will destroy your future in the present. Avoid girls; relate with them only on an "as necessary" basis. In other words, always keep your zippers closed. Do not, repeat DO NOT think of marriage until you are 30 years old. Sleep as much as you can, its the only pleasure that no one pays for. So, why not take the most of it.
4.Take care of your siblings (those from your mother, in case your dad has a house full of wives like most foolish men do). Let those others sort themselves out. They will be fine, believe me. And if they are not, that will be their fault, not yours.
5. Avoid the extended family like you would Ebola or Covid-19. They are that dangerous.
6. Do not sacrifice yourself for anyone. You are not Jesus Christ, nor are you God.

I wish you well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by andyblinks05: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Rubbish talk
FLYFIRE:
*GIVE YOUR KIDS THIS PIECE TO READ.*

It takes a LIFETIME to realize that one's DAD WAS THE BEST

*WHEN I WAS 4 years old, I knew my dad to be THE BEST*...

WHEN I WAS 6, I also knew Dad to have known it all...

*WHEN I WAS* 10 years of age, I knew Dad to be good.

*WHEN I WAS* 12 years I began to think that Dad wasn't as good as he was when I was a little boy...

*WHEN I WAS* 12 years old, I began discovering him to be more temperamental and strict as never before....

*WHEN I WAS* 16, I was convinced that he was an old school, and was not up to standard - to the current times we live in....

WHEN I turned 18, I thought Dad was very intolerant and hard to communicate with & also difficult to get along with...

*WHEN I* turned 20, I realized that he wasn't an easy person, and began wondering how Mom was able to put up with him in all the years of marriage...

*WHEN I* turned 25, it seemed like he had many objections to everything that I did....

*WHEN I* turned 30, I was convinced that we were not on the same page, and that nothing would ever please him...

����������

*WHEN I* turned 40, I then only began to realize how good my upbringing was, and that I should also raise my kids up in the same way...

WHEN I was 45, I started wondering how Dad was ever able to put up with all the challenges he faced with us whilst we were growing up ...

WHEN I became 50, I realized how difficult it was for Dad to have educated us and trying to instill good manners in us, thus I began wondering how he managed to tolerate our excesses

WHEN I was 55 years of age, I only then started realizing the wisdom & foresight my Dad had of life in getting us to where we are today...

When I turned 60, ONLY then did I eventually realize that *MY DAD WAS THE BEST*

It takes a lifetime to realize the true status of our parents. It takes us a lifecycle to really appreciate our parents.

The difference being, as teens growing up, we selfishly view life within the confines of our own interests, whilst our parents view life selflessly, sacrificing everything for us.

Sadly, we sometimes fail to understand that our parents are always our well wishers.

At 40 only, do we then start to realize that what we believed when we were 4 to be true...

Some are yet fortunate to have realized their parents true value whilst their parents were living, whilst others have unfortunately realized when it was too late - their parents have departed from this world; It's a painful guilt to live with.

Those saying my parents pushed me into this or that.....my only Word for you is ...DEY GROW COME FIRST
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by andyblinks05: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
NNSSSHHHH888:
Where were you when your friends were doing yahoo? You better carry your laptop and start bombing site now. If u get better client, make dem run PPP or benefit for am.

9ja is F up, find ur way to survive
Abeg hit me up andrewmeddy8@gmail.com
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by andyblinks05: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Let him get a good phone first.
Hit me up abeg zero.seven.zero 60737031
Re: I'm Scared About My Future, Career Wise by andyblinks05: 6:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Enibalomo:
Bro I registered here because of your this Nigeria is rugged for all of us, I will advise you to edit that your Instagram and bomb oyinbo I’ll give you page to bomb let’s run wire check then you’ll get at least 4m when you receive the money use ham start better business and feed your families nothing is legit in this Nigeria they’ve ruin all of us. Mail me
bro abeg hit me up zero.seven.zero 60737031

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Start Your Company With N10,000 Or More And Earn 5 Figure Earning Monthly / Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student / Men Enter Gutter To Clear A Blocked Drainage In Lagos (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.