Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Top Quality/affordable Device Under 40k You Should Know - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top Quality/affordable Device Under 40k You Should Know (212 Views)

Teardown Video Of Tecno Spark 7P: Best Affordable Device With 90hz / Best Affordable Android Phones With Fingerprint Under 40k Naira / Sweet Guys; Which Phone Would You Recommend Under 40k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Quality/affordable Device Under 40k You Should Know by iamvickyseun(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
Why itel is good for the common man

If there is any brand that has made a lot of progress in diversifying their products for Nigerians, it is itel. And before you come for me, let me tell you why.

Seeing how Nigerians wanted more quality and strong electronic devices at affordable prices, itel decided to create smartphones, powerbanks, headphones, Bluetooth speakers, TV and more for the common man.
Not everyone can afford a high-end smartphone. Not everyone wants to use a high-end smartphone that would cost a lot to fix if anything happens to it. This is why I always believe that despite all the trolling, itel is doing a good thing for Nigerians and Africans- and that is giving them affordable tech with good specs.

itel also tries to provide options for you, just like they have with itel P37 and P37 Pro- if you want something a little extra with higher RAM, ROM, and 4G, you can go for itel P37 Pro. But if you want something suitable that keeps you connected all day and all night under N40,000, the itel P37 is for you. It is a good smartphone for everyone on a budget.

Say what you want about itel but you can’t take away the fact that their products help make people’s lives easier on a small budget.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Galaxy A10 In Lagos -. Today or Tomorrow Deal / Iphone 11 Pro Max 64gb Available At 330k / Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.