Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Tb Joshua’s Wife Speaks On Husband’s Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tb Joshua’s Wife Speaks On Husband’s Death (194 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Lady Mourns Her Husband's Death, Two Months After Their Wedding / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua’s Wife Speaks On Husband’s Death by Newsreal: 11:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
The wife of the SCOAN General overseer, Evelyn Joshua has finally opened up on incidents leading to her husband’s demise.

Speaking with the press on Sunday, June 6, she stated that her husband, the General overseer of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), “ended his race prayerfully”.

She further said that her husband, TB Joshua had spent about three hours in prayers before the last service on the mountain and looked quite healthy with no health issues.

To read more, please visit:https://newsreal.com.ng/2021/06/07/synagogue-church-of-all-nations/

(1) (Reply)

@sandra's Reality Gifted Me! | Trip Back To Awka | Day In The Life / Best Land In Ikorodu / Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.