Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why You Must Not Judge - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why You Must Not Judge (172 Views)

"Judge Not" & "Judge Righteously", How Do We Reconcile The Two? / Understanding The Meaning Of "Thou Shall Not Judge" By Fr Kelvin Ugwu MSP / Do Not Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Not Judge by jonatoye(m): 6:52am On Jun 08, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Why you must not Judge

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a limit to what you know about a man apart from what you see or hear about him. Do not take the judges stand in every issue with men!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you." (Matthew 7:1-2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is more to every man's life than what we see or hear about them. There is a secret part of every man which is only known to God. The untold part of our individual life is most of the time our real personality. Hence, no man has the right to judge another. Never take the place of God in the lives of men.

There is no man without a peculiar weakness or limitations in various aspects of life. As a human, we are likely to use our behaviour to implies the act of other men. This most of the time makes our sense of judgement to be weak. Instead of taking the Judges stand in the life of men; examine yourself and ensure that you are not guilty of what men are doing.

+ In what way are you taking the judges stand in the lives of men?

Lord! I receive the grace to be who you want me to be; help me to examine myself and live up to your expectation in Jesus name. Amen

Emphasis
Do not take the place of God in the lives of men; allow Him to judge them!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!
Re: Why You Must Not Judge by orisa37: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Because you do not know what THE LORD is doing with that SOUL.

MATTHEW 7:1-2

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Judge by Femiwilli: 7:51am On Jun 08, 2021
jonatoye:
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Why you must not Judge

WORD FOR TODAY
There is a limit to what you know about a man apart from what you see or hear about him. Do not take the judges stand in every issue with men!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you." (Matthew 7:1-2 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is more to every man's life than what we see or hear about them. There is a secret part of every man which is only known to God. The untold part of our individual life is most of the time our real personality. Hence, no man has the right to judge another. Never take the place of God in the lives of men.

There is no man without a peculiar weakness or limitations in various aspects of life. As a human, we are likely to use our behaviour to implies the act of other men. This most of the time makes our sense of judgement to be weak. Instead of taking the Judges stand in the life of men; examine yourself and ensure that you are not guilty of what men are doing.

+ In what way are you taking the judges stand in the lives of men?

Lord! I receive the grace to be who you want me to be; help me to examine myself and live up to your expectation in Jesus name. Amen

Emphasis
Do not take the place of God in the lives of men; allow Him to judge them!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

So when u catch me stealing what will u do?

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Judge by lasisi69(f): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
'What you dislike in another, take time to correct in yourself" !!!

Femiwilli:

This post is meant for people with deep thinking and walking on spiritual path... Not everything is a joke

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Not Judge by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Femiwilli:
Good question. The passage on judge not, in Matthew 7 vs 1 - 5 ,is against our judging of others - in the Kingdom of God - by our individual standards, and not according to standard set by God Himself. We are definitely expected to judge everything, even our relationships, by the standard set by Godundecided

In the case of sin, we are to judge sin as sin. In fact it is a sin not to judge sin as sin. Why? Because that is the standard set by God Himselfundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Why Did God Create The Devil / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday, July 2,2021 / What Jesus Christ Said About Tithe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.