Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) (60309 Views)

Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / IGBO BUSSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Rituals -timothy Anietie (2) (3) (4)

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Sterope(f): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Lmao. Tomorrow these militants will claim they are fighting for the common people grin

The common people are going to support them and protect them against any 'outside' criticismsgrin

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021
MuhMubRaj:

There is no difference between you and buhari
He is worse. Sabotage from within are the most dangerous.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Sometimes you will wonder what Tompolo is fighting for..

Whether it is for his People or NDDC or for Ghana must go as can be seen on the picture.

All the noise are due to money not filtering in as usual...

Yeye Militants.

Don't be deceived those guys are only fighting for their pockets.

Anytime you're in Warri ask anyone to show you the houses of militants near Mimi Suites Hotel
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
God knows how much the various chiefs in the entourage were settled with.

How can the Niger Delta develop with this kind of leaders. Sad

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by joganut(m): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
who needs DSTV?
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Mr Integrity grin Nigerians have been scammed!
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:

Around 2. 3 dollars per day.. do you have a phone.. u will need to download the app for mining
Alright how much is needed to earn what you stated? ....though you didn't address all my questions....so the app won't work on a PC?

@SeniorWriter
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by KanuSE: 10:23am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil God blessed them with.After all,stealing and looting is all abokki has done to this once beautiful country since independence.
The one I have problem with is the lazy,uncircumcised desert terrorists who have never seen a swamp talk more of an oil well,coming to loot the resources of the region like they do thru headship of NNPC etc.
May Allah continue to punish all Islamic terrorists and their supporters.

Keep praying to Allah while northerners continue to steal your resources/proceeds. grin

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Onepeople: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2021
And one idiot's called my post on the other thread about tompolo been a criminal a hate speech.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by omokudu(m): 10:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Tompolo! The 'Ghana must go' war lord

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by sylve11: 10:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Whether it is for his People or NDDC or for Ghana must go as can be seen on the picture.

Yeye Militants.

Na so

Very funny country. cool
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yeye Militants.

By now u should no that Niger Delta militants are only interrs6 in their bellies
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Badgers14: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
DankemzI:
No propaganda against His Excellency Senator Gods will Akpabio will work!
What Photoshop can not do does not exist.
Ijaw too wan rubbish this man, Niger Delta na we get am! Don't be intimidating others, the struggle ain't yours alone

Update
Shout out to Unknown Gun Men & E S N. We in Akwa Ibom are vigilant and giving support to the Frontline, listening to news about kebbi & others freaks me out!
We're not experiencing this because there's a fierce resistant set up by E S N in the East I think it'll be mandatory for Akwa Ibomites to volunteer some able bodied men to the fronts of Ebonyi if this son's of futajallon pass Abia, Akwa Ibom will be massecred before dipping in coast of ibeno!
E S N we're in solidarity with you from the Creeks!
God bless Biafra and nowhere else!
Viva Akwa Cross!
Long live Biafra!

I love our Efik and Anan (I hope I spelt it right). I might even marry from them. Some of them identify with Biafra heartily.

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 10:32am On Jun 08, 2021
Sysdatek:
Tompolo and one Ghana must go grin cheesy Someone that owns estates in lag
You know whether na dollars dey there?
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by sylve11: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2021
Rugaria:
This is what Niger Delta militants do.
All the time. They run out of cash, you see them dishing out ultimatums.
Once they're paid, they keep quiet.
Yet folks call them freedom fighters.
They're as guilty and evil as the same politicians in Abuja who loot the oil resources without let..

Na so. cool
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Winsome4545(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by JerryJJZ(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2021
In Nigeria, bags always do wonders!!

This is for newbies in Cryptos and Cryptos enthusiast. CEX, DEX and deFi will be massively discussed. All those who wish to have financial dominance in crypto realm can hook me up for a 2 weeks intensive training starting on Monday. Information is power. WhatsApp me on zero816557885six.
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by sylve11: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You know whether na dollars dey there?

Another view to it. cool
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Apst: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2021
if u know wetin tompolo do for the ijaws u wont say this. The maritime university there pays cleaners 600k a in 3-4 months which jobs pay as high as that? They only employ ijaws. I have a friend using his nce there he said his allowance in a year is 4 million. apart from the school many other things quote author=Juliusmalema post=102496082]Sometimes you will wonder what Tompolo is fighting for..

Yeye Militants.
[/quote]
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Pmpm:
Imagine

Anyways

See as Yansh soft ...Fans React to actress Nkechi Blessing Showing off her curvy Body in Lingering (18+video) ...Watch Video >>> HERE
How did the fans know the yansh is soft? Did they press it?
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by talk2maurice(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by wonder233: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Rubbish talk.
TouchLove:
This country nawa o,if not because of the kind love I dey get from Nigeria women I for don Japa since. No be say I no fit get am elsewhere but I don dey feel like King for here wey simps plenty
Could you believe that a girl came visiting me yesterday and not only did she bring a big cooler of wheat and vegetable soup accosted with different sizes of fish,meat and okporoko and still send me money when I told her I lacked funds not only that she initiated sex with me. I can bet that Over 90% of men have never experienced this kin love from a girl. They are used to spending money and the lady dictating all that happens in the relationship because they don't have the power to give the lady her greatest desire which is good sex. The lady's body may be with them but her spirit is with another man who is banging the living hell out of her.
If you want to be a king among your women(all men wants this but don't know how) click on my signature get the book,practice the techniques and be a god
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by DAramis: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Someone personal philosophy (a full fledged Nigerian Minister) is captured in this Statement below. This view is shared by most politicians in Nigeria.

"what money cannot do, more money can do"

On the other side of view, what if we apply the information stated in the attached pictures below, maybe Nigeria's development would be fast tracked rather than crawling like a snail.

Pics credit: Qoura

Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:

No money is needed.. you only need little time.
For now it only works on mobile phones

Alright so are u on facebook?
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
ogbuefi677:
As an Igbo man, I have no problem with Tompolo or any Niger deltan enjoying or even stealing the proceeds of the oil

As an igbo man that is an illiterate.....
Re: Akpabio Sacks Anietie Ekong Over 'Ghana Must Go' Bag (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yeye Militants.
honestly... This is disheartening... So all the noise about " our region is undeveloped " " no clean water " " no roads" and "negligence of the Niger delta" was a scam.... Militants just fighting for their pockets... Dirty looking things...

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Association Of Unemployed Nigerians & Distressed Businesses Celebrates Atiku