Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC (49207 Views)

How Popular Nigerian Televangelist TB Joshua Died / TB Joshua, The Synagogue And Conspiracies / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Revolva(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Muchmore024: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Why u no tell us then shey na now weh e don die u come bring am up, koshi fake dreamer
I will ignore you the same way TB Joshua ignores wailing pastors grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Muchmore024: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Like seriously?? shocked
Yes. D voice recording is still on my phone. The date too is there
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Agbebakun22: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Muchmore024:

I will ignore you the same way TB Joshua ignores wailing pastors grin

Lol I'm just joking oo
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by euniselfyahoo: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Whether fake or not he has impacted positively in lives of so many people. He will not be forgotten easily.
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Elock1: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
teacherbim:

When I finished my secondary school,I worked as a receptionist with one of his member Mrs Ezeobi, that always brought his holy water to the office, she was trying to conceive as at that time, could you believe that she got pregnant at the age of 57 years and gave birth to twins
wow! Thank you, Good to know

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Chris2863(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Muchmore024:
I remember having a dream last year August that he dead. The dream was so real. I even did a voice record immediately after the dream so I won't forget. Still on my phone till this moment. RIP GOD'S GENERAL
How does it concern us. You know how many times I don dream where Buhari was killed by my dog??
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Chris2863(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
ictjobber:
I've never been a religious person.. But you see this man, i respect him alot.. His church was his church, and his alone. Other pastors in Nigeria their church na family business.
Another fraudsters in the name of pastors
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by pacificom: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
GeneralPula:
Hypocrisy amidst Christianity sha..

They conspired against him to tag him fake..

I’m damnn sure one of the reasons why they’re a giant this man was the fact that he does charity that the rest don’t usually do..

You won’t see him claiming fake miracle over health matters..

He had helped a lot of sick people regain their good health, not fake via miracles but thru medicals..

See as they’re all silent including CAN..

I’m not surprised tho. Jesus was killed before Christianity was formed. There was nothing like Christianity during Jesus Christ Era..
Same thing happened to Jesus Christ and all his apostles if you read the Bible. Christianity is ever inbuilt with hypocrisy.
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by SaintUlot: 6:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Elock1:
shocked
Please I want to ask apart from TB Joshua helping the needy... Did he also do deliverance as people say, like miracles and all?

I'm not tryna smear him, just that the people I know that went to SCOAN for healing and miracle still came back the same.

So I wanna know if anyone really got first hand experience here?

I can testify.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
in John 14:12 Jesus said GREATER THINGS THAN THESE SHALL YOU DO. Many of you suspect TB Joshua was "fake" because you and your pastors couldn't do what he did, you forget grace differs you may have the grace to preach excellently well or the grace to see visions or the grace to heal the sick and another like TB Joshua may have the grace to do all through Christ Jesus. But you erroneously think since you can't heal the sick, since your pastor cannot see visions therefore anyone who does it must be doing so through the devil. Is the devil more powerful than God?

Mention one preaching or doctrine of TB Joshua that was not in line with the scripture? None. Why would the devil bring TB Joshua to earth to gather people under his name, the devil heal the sick, do charity just for the sake of doing it or what exactly?

People like you, the Pentecostal fellowship of Nigeria, Christian association of Nigeria said TB Joshua used demons to cast out demons; but Jesus in Matthew 12:24 was accused of the EXACT same thing, what was jesus' reply to this?
Can belzeebub cast out belzeebub?

I am of the opinion that jealousy is the only reason a fellow Christian would speak ill of TB Joshua, the man never wronged, he didn't even drag for members he never advertised but members came he told them "after you are healed feel free to return to your church"

I have attended many churches and TB Joshua was the closest prophet who embodied the attributes of Jesus, who show cased the fruits of the spirits and manifested them.

Rip God's General
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Elock1:
shocked
Please I want to ask apart from TB Joshua helping the needy... Did he also do deliverance as people say, like miracles and all?

I'm not tryna smear him, just that the people I know that went to SCOAN for healing and miracle still came back the same.

I can testify, I have first hand experience

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Elock1: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

I can testify, I have first hand experience
shoot please?
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
In 2004, Nigeria's broadcast regulator banned TV stations from airing the miracles of pastors on live TV.

Can you imagine?
Government banned airing miracles!

The war against the church of christ in this nation has been for long, and it is unacceptable
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Zionmdde: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
One significant thing I noticed about Prophet TB Joshua is that he was the ONLY Nigerian preacher who goes to national stadia and high-capacity arenas in foreign countries and attract hundreds of thousands of local worshippers (and unbelievers) in his crusades.

For the rest of the pastors who have multiple branches (parishes) all over the place, you will just notice that those who always attend their crusades outside Nigeria are Nigerians and other black people in those countries.

TB Joshua was one of the best things that ever happened to Nigeria and the Nigerian economy. This country and the world in general will miss you for the message of hope, unprecedented healings, financial breakthroughs and charity.

Rest on, Prophet. cry
Pastor Chris and many others do dat back to back. It's nothing new. And stop making it look like a competition
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by gidjah(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Factfinder1:
Only God knows those that are truly worshipping him in spirit and in truth
that's a Satanic statement sir!You must be Yoruba man to say such. Noticed that most youruba peeps from.the Islamic Secy say that a lot.You. can deceive people.but u can not to your self .If you. Are honest with your self you know .if you are faithful with rules and commandments you know .You may come outside and make plenty charade and display to deceive but when u get home , look deep inside ,u will know ,what you TRULY ARE.SORRY I CALLED U A YORUBA MAN SIR.I HONOR THAT GREAT TRIBE FROM D BOTTOM OF MY heart
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by gidjah(m): 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Factfinder1:
that's a Satanic statement sir!You must be Yoruba man to say such. Noticed that most youruba peeps from.the Islamic Secy say that a lot.You. can deceive people.but u can not to your self .If you. Are honest with your self you know .if you are faithful with rules and commandments you know .You may come outside and make plenty charade and display to deceive, but when u get home , look deep inside ,u will know ,what you TRULY ARE.SORRY I CALLED U A YORUBA MAN SIR.I HONOR THAT GREAT TRIBE FROM D BOTTOM OF MY heart
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by gidjah(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Factfinder1:
that's a Satanic statement sir!You must be a Yoruba man to say such. Noticed that most youruba peeps from.the Islamic Secy say that a lot.You. can deceive people.but u can not to your self .If you. Are honest with your self you know .if you are faithful with rules and commandments you know .You may come outside and make plenty charade and display to deceive, but when u get home , look deep inside ,u will know ,what you TRULY ARE.SORRY I CALLED U A YORUBA MAN SIR.I HONOR THAT GREAT TRIBE FROM D BOTTOM OF MY heart
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by thowbie7ven(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Elock1:
shocked

No everyone will be healed my brother...

Matthew 7:21 says "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Smooyis(m): 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
The die is cast. It's left for us to work and leave good legacies that we outlive us just as prophet Joshua's legacies have outlived him. shocked
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by CALCULUS16: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Angrygoat:
The sight of the building only shows its demonic. Shey na Airport. Everything is covered hidden and dark. How many feet be the fence sef. Demonic synagogue. God disgraced him
the type of perception u had about urself that made u give urself "angrygoat" as a monicker, is the same way u look at the world
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Muchmore024: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chris2863:

How does it concern us. You know how many times I don dream where Buhari was killed by my dog??
us?? I Sabi you?
Do I know maybe u exists? existed or existing?
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Factfinder1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
gidjah:
that's a Satanic statement sir!You must be Yoruba man to say such. Noticed that most youruba peeps from.the Islamic Secy say that a lot.You. can deceive people.but u can not to your self .If you. Are honest with your self you know .if you are faithful with rules and commandments you know .You may come outside and make plenty charade and display to deceive but when u get home , look deep inside ,u will know ,what you TRULY ARE.SORRY I CALLED U A YORUBA MAN SIR.I HONOR THAT GREAT TRIBE FROM D BOTTOM OF MY heart

You must be a very ignorant goat for quoting me 3 times with the same piece of shit I'm not a Yoruba person and I'm not as stupid as you are
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by ABJ4Real(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fake or no fake, TBJ served humanity. Occultic or not, he used Jesus' name to deliver a lot of people. He practiced Christianity like the days of the apostles. What more?
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Angrygoat: 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Odeh on a facelessforum.
CALCULUS16:
the type of perception u had about urself that made u give urself "angrygoat" as a monicker, is the same way u look at the world
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by gidjah(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Factfinder1:

You must be a very ignorant goat for quoting me 3 times with the same piece of shit I'm not a Yoruba person and I'm not as stupid as you are
concerning the quotes 3 times, I am sorry about that. It was a serious Network error .But about your very immature emotional outburst,... I duff my hat over your level of chuildlishness and lack of mannerism, I forgive you though.Let God handle you in His best way.
Re: TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC by Fanuchi007: 2:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
D only reason I still attend church is because I didn't want my mum to be worried that I have joined marin world or for the society to see me as an outcast. I just go on Sunday and look at the pastor as a confused human being. Religion is a product of human culture.. God himself is not religious. Fu+k miracles, if I want to pass my exams, I will read heard, I don't need any pastor to organize crusade of academic success for me. All u have to do is appreciate God for success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Preaching Near Devils Shrine In Sango Ota / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.