Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Evil Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil Government (129 Views)

Bad Leadership/evil Government In Nigeria Cant Be Stopped By Protest / I Warned About This ‘evil’ Government In 2015 - Oyedepo / Tinubu And The Evil Government Will Stand If Nigerians Refuse To Take Action. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Government by Madmohamed1: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2021
What is wrong with this deaf and dumb in Aso Rock does it mean that he didn't hear what is happening in Benue state. Why that idiot always keep quiet when Fulani terrorist kill innocent people and quick to respond when people trying to fight back. On confirm information I had is that buhari is busy taking people land in Benue state with the help of army and air force for his cow, but I'm going to investigate it i don't understand how people elect mad man as their president

(1) (Reply)

Video: Ben Ayade Wins Blueprint Newspaper Governor Of The Year Award / LG Poll: They Paid For Forms, We Paid For Logistics, So No Re­fund For Anyone – / How N56 Million Was Budgeted To Construct Classrooms In Non-existent Akwa Ibom S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.