Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer (3348 Views)

We Niger Deltans And Asari Dokubo Should Be Ashamed Seeing This (pics)) / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer / Fani-kayode Lists questions Buhari Must Answer To Prove He’s Not Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by nku5: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:
There are some things one will see on nairaland that can easily assault the sensibilities of a normal rational human being. The worst is that those who push the narrative will continue in their foolhardiness despite how illogical, irrational and crassly flawed their thought process is.

As a very old nairaland member who have experienced the good, bad and ugly in the politics section, I'm not new to the shenanigans of impostors and fifth columnists whose stock in trade is to impersonate and attack others. Recently, the nuisance BMC's, APC hood rats, and parasitic Nigerianists etc have taken it to ridiculous levels all in an effort to give the unsuspecting public a very wrong impression, especially now that the balkanization of Nigeria has become a huge possibility.

I want the "we Niger Delta" crew to answer the following questions, especially those claiming to be Ijaw and others as well as others:

1. You blackmail Igbos and call us land grabbers for insisting that our IGBO brothers in the geographical areas currently known as SE, SS and Benue State will join us to form a nation, even when we make it clear that such would happen through a referendum to enable everyone decide either to come with us or not. Isn't this an honest and universally recognized standard? Yet you "we Niger Delta" crew that wrongly accuse Igbos of landgrabbing will shamelessly and wickedly want to force the Ejaghams, Anioma Igbos, Itshekiri, Bini, Uhrobo, ijaw, Ibibio, Ikwerre, Ogoni, Ogoja, Isobo Igbos, Etche/Asa/Egbema/Ndoki Igbos, Efiks, Ilajes, Isoko etc into a Babel republic called Niger Delta without even wanting to know if they're interested or not, now who is the landgrabbing here and who is honest and matured?

Who is decieving who?

Last month I travelled to Obiakpu town in Rivers state from PH. I passed through Ahoada, Omoku, Egbema and other igbotic towns. On the way I was reading posts on NL by "we the Niger Delta" crew and just laughing my head off. Those are Igbo people, plain and simple but at the end of the day anybody can decide where they want to come from or belong to.

3 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by CilicMarin: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Answer the questions I asked or get the hell out of here!

Freeglobe zukwaanu Ike..
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Igboid: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Let me state clearly that my position on the location of the capital of Delta State has been consistent from the very beginning; right from August 1991 when Babangida used the Delta State Capital to pay his bride price to his Anioma in-laws.
When I was invited to Asaba in May 1999 to give the hand over lecture from Military dictatorship to Civilian democratic government, and was asked by the out-going Military Administrator, Commander Feghabo, what I thought of the fact that only the southern Delta, particularly the Urhobos have so far produced civilian Governors for Delta State, my reply was simple. 'Delta State' is constituted by two States, Delta proper and Anioma. As long as the Delta Capital remains in Anioma,the Governors will come from the real Delta. Inspite of castigations in the press, by the Asagba of Asaba, and some other Anioma elites, I have remained firm in my views.

The best solution is for the two entities to separate into two states with the Delta State Capital being at Warri. Anioma can then be a state with its capital at Asaba. Alternatively, Anioma can join Anambra State and become a member of the South Eastern group of states to which it truly belongs. It should not be forgotten that the Anioma part of the present Delta State came from Edo province. It was never part of Delta province. It is therefore an unacceptable outrage for a territory transferred from Edo State to join us, to be made our capital. The fact that the Anioma part of the State produces less than four per cent of the state's revenue or income only adds salt to a grievous injury.

I am always surprised that the Anioma people cannot understand the deep sense of injury of the peoples of the real Delta. It is no excuse that they have benefited from our misfortune. Instead of being sombre and restrained and joining us to seek a solution, the Anioma elite has been celebrating this great injustice - the stealing of our capital. Let me ask again as I did at a public forum on May 8 2002: "Here again, fellow Nigerians are capitalising on the unfortunate plight of another group of Nigerians. Should Asaba, which strictly belongs to the Igbo National Group be capital of a state of the Delta peoples? If then by a gross anomaly, this wrong has been inflicted on the Delta people, should this be confounded by an extra injury of governorship? Would that not effectively make the Anioma the colonial overlord of the Deltans?"

3 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
it will be disgrace to niger deltans to allow a referendum of a thing called biafra to hold in ND..
not that we afraid that people will vote yes to it...we dont just want to see anything created by ojukwu in our lands..
if you people can change that name biafra to a collective name, then we be happy to join it

You will join which Biafra? God forbid that we will share a nation where cultists, vagabonds and militants like ateke Tom, boyloaf, Tompolo and other illiterate social deviants will be the ones calling the shots and constituting nuisance. I repeat, God forbid!!

As for referendum, there is nothing you can do about it because you ijaws can't go outside your villages to other people's communities to disrupt referendum. It will be the choice of indigenous Igbos in the Niger Delta to make. I know you're afraid they will vote to join the larger Igbo nation, but like I said, there is nothing you can do about it tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by spearman(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Truthshots23:

1) I am Anioma
2) we are not Igbo, we are Edo !
3) speak for your region the southeast, our monarchs will speak for us !

They still won't get it.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Igboid: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
So if my Urhobo brothers share my view in this regard, does that make me their political jobber? Who says Itsekiris are happy to travel for two hours to a Delta State Capital situated in foreign territory, when our real capital is right there with us in Warri. Only a few weeks ago, we lost a great intellectual and true leader of his people in Professor Austin Egborge, who died whilst having to travel from our real Capital, Warri to Asaba. Who says Ijaws are happy to travel eight hours by motor boat to Warri, before starting afresh on a two-hour journey to Asaba?

The truth is that the configuration of the present state is a misnomer, an absurdity and a terrible scourge on the people of the real Delta.

Okonjo says that I am out to please people in the corridors of power in making my proposals. Only an incorrigible opportunist, and an unprincipled exploiter and operator like Okonjo, can believe that unlike himself, no one can take a position on principle.

No one can act on conviction. As for my so called Urhobo benefactors, it will be the happiest moment of my existence, when the Itsekiris, Urhobo and also the Ijaws start working together like one family that they have been for over 500 years. We have the same culture, food, identical mode of dressing; we have intermarried and are intertwined.
The relationship can no longer be unravelled. Okonjo hopes in vain that the Urhobo/Itsekiri quarrels will prevent us from identifying our areas of common interest. He hopes in vain. Let the Urhobos be my benefactors, whatever that may mean. I accept that insult. But I shall not be diverted.

All the name calling, my 'ego trip' desire to be heard on every issue, all go to no issue. I have no apologies to make about my prominence and status in Nigerian Society. My constancy, steadfastness in the pursuit of principles and great causes have earned me that position. If I had wanted to be rich, or be appointed to a position of power, authority and profit, I could have compromised my principles in nearly thirty years of military rule in this country. My steadfastness and principled stand for human rights, democracy and justice have earned me the power and authority I have today, because inspite of all Okonjo's ranting about 'Jobbing', I hold no office in any political establishment even now.

If because he is a nonentity his views are not sought by journalists; if he is neither erudite nor popular, he must not lay the blame on me. Let him find out whether the fault is in his stars or in himself and do something about it. At the end of his abusive and vexatious article, Okonjo came out of the closet and revealed the true source of his burning hatred; the Urhobo people. My crime is that I do not hate the Urhobo too, for in Okonjo's imagination, every true Itsekiri man must hate the Urhobos. Well I don't. Many Itsekiri don't. They are our kinsmen. We shall reconcile and claim back our rights together, whether in terms of resource control or our estranged capital. Okonjo's rabid outburst will be an incentive for our unity.
http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/essays/politics/SagayOnDeltaCapital.html [/b]

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
spearman:

They still won't get it.
It is due to their hegemonic desires, that is what caused the civil war, they wanted to subdue all other ethnic groups. They have one kind of racist feeling of superiority.
This is what their grand fathers were saying and doing in the north before the civil war. They won't try to claim kano today though.

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
nku5:

Last month I travelled to Obiakpu town in Rivers state from PH. I passed through Ahoada, Omoku, Egbema and other igbotic towns. On the way I was reading posts on NL by "we the Niger Delta" crew and just laughing my head off. Those are Igbo people, plain and simple but at the end of the day anybody can decide where they want to come from or belong to.

That's what I keep saying but these hateful minorities continue to yarn opata. Imagine deluded clowns saying they would disrupt referendum in Igbo territories of Niger Delta because they know they would vote to join the larger Igbo nation. Nothing person no go see for nairaland grin grin

When a minority starts threatening a majority, no be suicide be that? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You will join which Biafra? God forbid that we will share a nation where cultists, vagabonds and militants like ateke Tom, boyloaf, Tompolo and other illiterate social deviants will be the ones calling the shots and constituting nuisance. I repeat, God forbid!!

As for referendum, there is nothing you can do about it because you ijaws can't go outside your villages to other people's communities to disrupt referendum. It will be the choice of indigenous Igbos in the Niger Delta to make. I know you're afraid they will vote to join the larger Igbo nation, but like I said, there is nothing you can do about it tongue tongue
only if you agreed that NDR referendum will also be conducted in the south east... its 50 50

3 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by AdakaBoro8(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
vasel15:

CONFIRM take these oyel coconut heads to school,hey pipeline mai guard...adakaboro8,Afriifa,nsiba come and see o
the people said many time that they are not igbo.. which kind attachment by force is this?

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Even the people of english speaking southern cameroon who were part of Nigeria refused to stay with nigeria because of igbo hegemonic desires. Those English speaking cameroonians are the closest relatives to their Bantu brothers calling themselves igbo.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:
So if my Urhobo brothers share my view in this regard
You guys will just keep making claims up and down, Urhobo are Edo, not igbo, they are not your brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
igbos, seriously, you need to calm down your hegemonic desires. It will only backfire on you.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Igboid: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
I am always surprised that the Anioma people cannot understand the deep sense of injury of the peoples of the real Delta. It is no excuse that they have benefited from our misfortune. Instead of being sombre and restrained and joining us to seek a solution, the Anioma elite has been celebrating this great injustice - the stealing of our capital. Let me ask again as I did at a public forum on May 8 2002: "Here again, fellow Nigerians are capitalising on the unfortunate plight of another group of Nigerians. Should Asaba, which strictly belongs to the Igbo National Group be capital of a state of the Delta peoples? If then by a gross anomaly, this wrong has been inflicted on the Delta people, should this be confounded by an extra injury of governorship? Would that not effectively make the Anioma the colonial overlord of the Deltans?"
~ Professor Sagay.

Hmm.
Once these minorities no longer have Ndiigbo in SE to practice their Igbophobia on,since we must have gone with our Biafra.
The Igbo speaking groups will be the next best target. And trust me, Ndiigbo will not repeat Zik and Ukiwe mistakes.
We would throw the baby and bath water away and mind our business.

This is OPERATION NOAH'S ARK O! We have built the BIAFRAN SHIP for all Igbo groups to be saved .
If any Igbo group for whatever reason decide to stay behind, you will be left behind to drown in your folly, no help will come from those of us in Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:
Let me state clearly that my position on the location of the capital of Delta State has been consistent from the very beginning; right from August 1991 when Babangida used the Delta State Capital to pay his bride price to his Anioma in-laws.
When I was invited to Asaba in May 1999 to give the hand over lecture from Military dictatorship to Civilian democratic government, and was asked by the out-going Military Administrator, Commander Feghabo, what I thought of the fact that only the southern Delta, particularly the Urhobos have so far produced civilian Governors for Delta State, my reply was simple. 'Delta State' is constituted by two States, Delta proper and Anioma. [/b]As long as the Delta Capital remains in Anioma,the Governors will come from the real Delta. Inspite of castigations in the press, by the Asagba of Asaba, and some other Anioma elites, I have remained firm in my views.

[b]
The best solution is for the two entities to separate into two states with the Delta State Capital being at Warri. Anioma can then be a state with its capital at Asaba. Alternatively, Anioma can join Anambra State and become a member of the South Eastern group of states to which it truly belongs.
It should not be forgotten that the Anioma part of the present Delta State came from Edo province. It was never part of Delta province. It is therefore an unacceptable outrage for a territory transferred from Edo State to join us, to be made our capital. The fact that the Anioma part of the State produces less than four per cent of the state's revenue or income only adds salt to a grievous injury.

I am always surprised that the Anioma people cannot understand the deep sense of injury of the peoples of the real Delta. It is no excuse that they have benefited from our misfortune. Instead of being sombre and restrained and joining us to seek a solution, the Anioma elite has been celebrating this great injustice - the stealing of our capital. [/b]Let me ask again as I did at a public forum on May 8 2002: "Here again, fellow Nigerians are capitalising on the unfortunate plight of another group of Nigerians. [b]Should Asaba, which strictly belongs to the Igbo National Group be capital of a state of the Delta peoples? If then by a gross anomaly, this wrong has been inflicted on the Delta people, should this be confounded by an extra injury of governorship? Would that not effectively make the Anioma the colonial overlord of the Deltans?"

Hahaha, just imagine how they threat Anioma people like they're outsiders. Maryam Babangida influenced the decision to make Asaba the capital of Delta State and since then these people won't allow Anioma people rest. They keep blackmailing and threatening them and even went to the extent of denying Asaba meaningful development because they feel it's Igbo territory and foreign shocked shocked

Well, Aniomas keep playing it matured and tolerating them but ultimately, Anioma people know where their destiny lies.

This excerpt captures their sentiments against Igbo people of SS and it would never change!!

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Igboid: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Truthshots23:

You guys will just keep making claims up and down, Urhobo are Edo, not igbo, they are not your brothers.

Lol!
I'm not the author of the article.
Professor Sagay is. grin

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Igboid: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Hahaha, just imagine how they threat Anioma people like they're outsiders. Maryam Babangida influenced the decision to make Asaba the capital of Delta State and since then these people won't allow Anioma people rest. They keep blackmailing and threatening them and even went to the extent of denying Asaba meaningful development because they feel it's Igbo territory and foreign shocked shocked

Well, Aniomas keep playing it matured and tolerating them but ultimately, Anioma people know where their destiny lies.

This excerpt captures their sentiments against Igbo people of SS and it would never change!!

Nope.
Only the Enu-ani are playing it matured.
They understand the game well.

2 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:
So if my Urhobo brothers share my view in this regard, does that make me their political jobber? Who says Itsekiris are happy to travel for two hours to a Delta State Capital situated in foreign territory, when our real capital is right there with us in Warri. Only a few weeks ago, we lost a great intellectual and true leader of his people in Professor Austin Egborge, who died whilst having to travel from our real Capital, Warri to Asaba. Who says Ijaws are happy to travel eight hours by motor boat to Warri, before starting afresh on a two-hour journey to Asaba?

The truth is that the configuration of the present state is a misnomer, an absurdity and a terrible scourge on the people of the real Delta.

Okonjo says that I am out to please people in the corridors of power in making my proposals. Only an incorrigible opportunist, and an unprincipled exploiter and operator like Okonjo, can believe that unlike himself, no one can take a position on principle.

No one can act on conviction. As for my so called Urhobo benefactors, it will be the happiest moment of my existence, when the Itsekiris, Urhobo and also the Ijaws start working together like one family that they have been for over 500 years. [b]We have the same culture, food, identical mode of dressing; we have intermarried and are intertwined.
The relationship can no longer be unravelled. Okonjo hopes in vain that the Urhobo/Itsekiri quarrels will prevent us from identifying our areas of common interest. [/b]He hopes in vain. Let the Urhobos be my benefactors, whatever that may mean. I accept that insult. But I shall not be diverted.

All the name calling, my 'ego trip' desire to be heard on every issue, all go to no issue. I have no apologies to make about my prominence and status in Nigerian Society. My constancy, steadfastness in the pursuit of principles and great causes have earned me that position. If I had wanted to be rich, or be appointed to a position of power, authority and profit, I could have compromised my principles in nearly thirty years of military rule in this country. My steadfastness and principled stand for human rights, democracy and justice have earned me the power and authority I have today, because inspite of all Okonjo's ranting about 'Jobbing', I hold no office in any political establishment even now.

If because he is a nonentity his views are not sought by journalists; if he is neither erudite nor popular, he must not lay the blame on me. Let him find out whether the fault is in his stars or in himself and do something about it. At the end of his abusive and vexatious article, Okonjo came out of the closet and revealed the true source of his burning hatred; the Urhobo people. My crime is that I do not hate the Urhobo too, for in Okonjo's imagination, every true Itsekiri man must hate the Urhobos. Well I don't. Many Itsekiri don't. They are our kinsmen. We shall reconcile and claim back our rights together, whether in terms of resource control or our estranged capital. Okonjo's rabid outburst will be an incentive for our unity.
http://www.waado.org/nigerdelta/essays/politics/SagayOnDeltaCapital.html [/b]

You see how they always gang up against Anioma Igbos? These people are enemies on their own o, I mean the Itshekiri, Ijaw and Uhrobo in Delta State but when it is issues that concern Anioma Igbos, they start forming aluta shocked shocked

Well, I understand why the Anioma is playing it matured with them. Make them believe we are all "we Niger Delta" so they would stop throwing tantrums but ultimately we join our Igbo larger family grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:

Hmm.
Once these minorities no longer have Ndiigbo in SE to practice their Igbophobia on,since we must have gone with our Biafra.
The Igbo speaking groups will be the next best target. And trust me, Ndiigbo will not repeat Zik and Ukiwe mistakes.
We would throw the baby and bath water away and mind our business.

This is OPERATION NOAH'S ARK O! We have built the BIAFRAN SHIP for all Igbo groups to be saved .
If you for whatever reason you stay behind, you will be left behind to drown in your folly, no help will come from those of us in Biafra.

It's there choice to make, we are too big already to bother with any community that will be foolish enough to be decieved! They will cry and gnash their teeth for 1000 years because it would have been too late already. They only conduct referendum once in a lifetime. The last time it was done in Nigeria was in 1963, almost 60 years ago!

Although, I wouldn't be happy to see our Igbo brothers suffer in the hands of these minorities tomorrow except the ikwerres cry cry
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Freeglobe zukwaanu Ike..

No be only Freeglobe, even Proeast cheesy cheesy

We are only educating these "we Niger Delta" crew for free cry cry
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Afriifa(m): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
rottennaija:

I don't need to understand him. He believes he has the perfect answer, that he understands the struggle more than anymore and that anyone who isn't looking at things his way, is enslaved. That's the attitude that causes people to become terrorist, fighting a holy war.
u re right
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Igboid: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

It's there choice to make, we are too big already to bother with any community that will be foolish enough to be decieved! They will cry and gnash their teeth for 1000 years because it would have been too late already. They only conduct referendum once in a lifetime. The last time it was done in Nigeria was in 1963, almost 60 years ago!

Although, I wouldn't be happy to see our Igbo brothers suffer in the hands of these minorities tomorrow except the ikwerres cry cry

I disagree with you.
Any Igboid group that chooses Nigeria and Minorities over us now, would be rejected by us too in the future, it's only fair.
We will not come back for them. Their cries would not be heard. They would have made their own bed and would have fully earned the right to lie on them without any interference from anyone.
They should be strong enough to get it on with their fellow minorities. cool

4 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by Afriifa(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
only if you agreed that NDR referendum will also be conducted in the south east... its 50 50
yes ooh. Ndoki in Abia n Egbema in Imo should be allowed to determine their fate.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I'm still waiting for them but they have remained on the run grin grin

Kai-kai people suffering from delusions of grandeur cheesy cheesy
Everyday you keep opening different trend on Niger Delta grin I know we are VVIP and your Lord Kanu has been begging us to support your dreams of owning a country.
But like we told your Lord Kanu, the answer is NO!!

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
yes ooh. Ndoki in Abia n Egbema in Imo should be allowed to determine their fate.
The Osu Igbos will choose to be Niger Deltans, since they are treated like salves

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
tutudesz:

Everyday you keep opening different trend on Niger Delta grin I know we are VVIP and your Lord Kanu has been begging us to support your dreams of owning a country.
But like we told your Lord Kanu, the answer is NO!!

Kanu is only desperate to break up Nigeria in order to save people, and it's making him to go into all manner of partnerships. However, once it's achieved everyone will answer their father's name. I wish other Niger Delta minorities good luck, but I certainly don't want to share a country with them.
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by CilicMarin: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

No be only Freeglobe, even Proeast cheesy cheesy

We are only educating these "we Niger Delta" crew for free cry cry

grin grin udo Di!!

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:

If they ask for it then why not? You guys have been paying homages and sending emisaries to some of these Igbo clans, though ridiculous but we see it as you guys enjoying your freedom of expression. However, it will be foolhardiness to hope that those places won't vote 99% to 1% in favour of joining Igbos against Ijaws grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Kanu is only desperate to break up Nigeria in order to save people, and it's making him to go into all manner of partnerships. However, once it's achieved everyone will answer their father's name. I wish other Niger Delta minorities good luck, but I certainly don't want to share a country with them.
You guys Obsession with Niger Delta is to much Ha!! Everyday 20-30 new topic on Niger Delta serioiously undecided it's either Ijaw this Ijaw that undecided the Igbos Niger Delta are free to leave with you

3 Likes

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by FreeIgbos: 4:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igboid:

I disagree with you.
Any Igboid group that chooses Nigeria and Minorities over us now, would be rejected by us too in the future, it's only fair.
We will not come back for them. Their cries would not be heard. They would have made their own bed and would have fully earned the right to lie on them without any interference from anyone.
They should be strong enough to get it on with their fellow minorities. cool

You must have misunderstood me, because we are actually saying the same thing. Any Igbo clan who out of foolishness or were brainwashed and fails to join us, would suffer the consequences alone.

Making political denials in order to survive in the jungle called Nigeria can forgiven but failure to join the ship when it is ready is inexcusable. No one will look their way even if they are turned to slaves.

1 Like

Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by tutudesz: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You must have misunderstood me, because we are actually saying the same thing. Any Igbo clan who out of foolishness or were brainwashed and fails to join us, would suffer the consequences alone.

Making political denials in order to survive in the jungle called Nigeria can forgiven but failure to join the ship when it is ready is inexcusable. No one will look their way even if they are turned to slaves.
Brainwashed grin are you afraid some people you claim to be Igbos will reject you already
Re: Questions The "We Niger Delta" Crew Must Answer by AdakaBoro8(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa:
yes na. these are pure Ijaw people, even anambra there is Ijaw..
Egbema of imo are pure Ijaws, they migrated from Egbema kindom in delta state to imo...so if given opportunity to decide, they will chose NDR over biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Beautiful Pics Of Ebonyi State International Airport / Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti / Did You Notice This About The Peter Obi And Oyedepo Conversation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.