Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Tstv Rocks The Airwaves - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tstv Rocks The Airwaves (951 Views)

Laycon Rocks Nengi's Backside After Winning BBNaija (Video) / Laycon Rocks Nengi And Rubs Her Butt As Finalists Enjoy The Jacuzzi / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by SPZ500: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2021
As tstv continue to improve in service satisfaction and this include subscription.

tstv Subscription vouchers are:

N50

N100

N200

N500

N1000

N2000

To clarify us on numerous question relating to Subscription, this will be helpful.

tstv does not dictate how many channels to watch, so users has their privilege and right of their favorite channels for choices.

Assuming you want to watch your 10 favorite Channels from the total of 180 tstv channels.

PRICING:

tstv rate per channel is N1 or N2 per channel, Assuming is N2 x 10 Channels;

N20 is 1 Day

N40 is 2 Days

N80 is 4 Days

N200 is10Days

N400 is 20 Days

N800 is 40 Days

tstv channels has categories and is determined by the Price per channel:

CATEGORIES:

*Free Channels(FTA)

*Music

*News

Kids

Doc

Comedy

Movies

Health & Lifestyle

Sports

Nigeria

Religious

FAVORITE CHANNEL DETERMINATION:

Newly purchased tstv decoders has some weeks of FreeToAir,which gives the user privilege to watch ALL tstv channels, to enable the user to decide of favorite channels before subscription commence.

Subscribers has privilege of Choice combination ,lifespan/duration , irrespective of Prices of the channels.

Please note that this is for clarification, so subscribers can decide how many channels/prices to select and how many days .
Grab yours today
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by Peak11(m): 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
What is the price of the decoder and what are the states that you are presently covering?
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by dgitrader(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
This makes sense.
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by meobizy(f): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2021
…only on Nairaland.
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by Odjirigho: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Decoder and installation prize please
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by bennito: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
Do they have office in Enugu where I can make my comprehensive inquiries and possibly purchase and it's instalation?
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by Electronzeez(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2021
Kindly help interpret this error. My tstv shows "E-87 filter is not enough ".
Re: Tstv Rocks The Airwaves by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Electronzeez:
Kindly help interpret this error. My tstv shows "E-87 filter is not enough ".
me too same ,have you found help..?

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Can Download The Movie Called "The Shawshank Redemption" / The Death Of Tokyo - MONEY HEIST Season 5 Episode 5 / The Best Movie Ever In Nigeria (amazing Grace?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.