Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,150 members, 6,349,663 topics. Date: Monday, 21 June 2021 at 03:38 PM

How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus (5132 Views)

Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via MTN Hourly Bundle march 2019 / Latest MTN 0.0k Free Browsing Cheat For HTTP Injector VPN 2018 / MTN 0.0kb Free Browsing Cheat 2018 With New KPN Tunnel, Eproxy, Sparkvnp, HTTP I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by naijatechboy(m): 9:43am On Jun 08
Airtel Nigeria unlimited Free browsing cheat has been around for weeks, it has been tested by a lot of Nigerians. Actually, I’ve taken my time to test it and make sure it’s good before I share it with Techracon viewers.

The post and the activation methods are straightforward. I was able to test and verify the browsing cheat when a free of mine who also have a tech blog share me the working config file for the Airtel unlimited Free browsing cheat: https://www.techracon.com

Requirements
Active Airtel Sim With Zero data balance
Ha tunnel plus VPN — Download Here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatunnel.plus
Latest working config file — Download Here: https://www.mediafire.com/download/yz7mwlv6m8pwuwx

How to Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat via Ha Tunnel Plus VPN
Install and launch the app you download
Click the three dots at the to right corner and select import config file and import the file you downloaded
Tap on Select Port and Change it to 443
Tap on the orange background start button to connect
Tap the Add Time button to Watch 30 seconds video to increase the time of data usage
The screenshot below shows what you should click and do in the app:

Source: https://www.techracon.com/airtel-unlimited-cheat-hatunnel/

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Antisocial01: 12:20pm On Jun 10
Bro if you get something of value ,make money from it I have make about 15k just between last night and now by selling this app ....people don't value free stuff see nobody even commented
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by stupidmod3: 1:43pm On Jun 10
Antisocial01:
Bro if you get something of value ,make money from it I have make about 15k just between last night and now by selling this app ....people don't value free stuff see nobody even commented

its not like its working self, so he wud have sold something fake abi
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by MrBONE2(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10
Antisocial01:

grin
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by stanboy28(m): 10:28pm On Jun 10
Didn't work but thanks sha
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 2:17am On Jun 12
100% working, if u set it right... I just keep on figuring my own set up.... till it works out... 3gb consumed.... still counting....
Very hard to set up self....

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 2:22am On Jun 12
Am just downloading latest mortar kombat 11... 2021

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 3:07am On Jun 12
My time now is 23hrs 59mins 46secs

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by MeshachMARTINS(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12
Canada and port 8789 are the most reliable to me, if I had a 64gb SD card, my data usage would have been at 50gb now.

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Juicethekid: 11:32pm On Jun 12
guru90:
My time now is 23hrs 59mins 46secs
did you use data to run it?
Where did you download the configuration file?
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by lifenija: 1:04am On Jun 13
it connected once, didn't browse now it says config expires, how do i renew config?
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Fortunate25(m): 5:29am On Jun 13
while importing the config file, it is writing "Config expired" Can you please help me out?
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by RM21: 5:52am On Jun 13
Connected... thanks for sharing
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 5:55am On Jun 13
Juicethekid:
did you use data to run it?

Where did you download the configuration file?

I re configure my settings..... check that site as well
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 6:45am On Jun 13
Still ok... accumulated times....

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Juicethekid: 8:16am On Jun 13
guru90:

I re configure my settings..... check that site as well
Alright.

How did you reconfigure your settings?

I couldn't find anything on the site
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 8:42am On Jun 13
Juicethekid:
Alright.

How did you reconfigure your settings?

I couldn't find anything on the site

Download the configure file from that site and import it inside that software.......
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Juicethekid: 12:59pm On Jun 13
guru90:

Download the configure file from that site and import it inside that software.......
already done that.. It didn't work sir
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by lifenija: 1:52pm On Jun 13
not working maybe it works for certain people.
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 5:43pm On Jun 13
Juicethekid:
already done that.. It didn't work sir

100% working.....
Am just watching Euro 2020 live match now...

What's your error codes.......

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 5:44pm On Jun 13
lifenija:
not working maybe it works for certain people.

It is working but u have to gat patient before it connects...
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Juicethekid: 8:13pm On Jun 13
guru90:

100% working.....
Am just watching Euro 2020 live match now...

What's your error codes.......
what is error code?

Can you just give me the steps to activate it?
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by lifenija: 8:30pm On Jun 13
guru90:

It is working but u have to gat patient before it connects...

not working man, wat are ur settings?
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by lexander(m): 3:25pm On Jun 14
It seems to have been blocked
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by Godian45(m): 9:58pm On Jun 14
Its not working again seem they have blocked it
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by MeshachMARTINS(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14
Not working anymore
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by MrBONE2(m): 8:28am On Jun 15
cheesy
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 8:27pm On Jun 15
Every hard to connect..........
De same settings and config....

But hard to connect.....

Just watching France vs Germany euro 2020

Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16
It's back, update your app to version 1.1.8 and download the latest Airtel unlimited hat file from their telegram group, browsing during the day is very slow I guess server is crowded, but at night speed can reach up to 4MB/s on 3Gnetwork, and it connects super fast
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by bsideangel: 1:55pm On Jun 16
MeshachMARTINS:
It's back, update your app to version 1.1.8 and download the latest Airtel unlimited hat file from their telegram group, browsing during the day is very slow I guess server is crowded, but at night speed can reach up to 4MB/s on 3Gnetwork, and it connects super fast
Please how do I locate the config file after downloading. I can't seem to find the config file when I try to import it to the h tunnel app.
Re: How To Activate Airtel Nigeria Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat Via Ha Tunnel Plus by guru90: 2:58pm On Jun 16
Getting better to connect ok...
Coding and watching euro fin. Vs. RUS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts To Prove That Science Supports Bible Facts Than Those Of Evolution. / Power Inverters! / How Do I Change My Pictures To 200 Kb?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.