Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

(VIDEO): American Lady Crashes Boyfriend's Car Over Suspicion Of Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (VIDEO): American Lady Crashes Boyfriend's Car Over Suspicion Of Cheating (375 Views)

Video: American Pastor, David Wilson Caught On Camera Eating A Lady's V*gina / Plus-sized Lady Crashes While Dancing And Twerking On Stage (photos) / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO): American Lady Crashes Boyfriend's Car Over Suspicion Of Cheating by JPhilip: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, says a popular proverb.

An African-American was in tears after he experienced that fury from his girlfriend recently over suspicion of cheating.

He said his girl chased him down until he crashed his car.

In a video that has since gone viral, the devastated man can be heard lamenting what his girlfriend did to his car.

Panning his phone’s camera on the severely damaged car, the man can be heard screaming, “This b*tch has been chasing me around thinking I’m cheating”.

Click on link to watch video: https://www.herald.ng/video-american-lady-chases-boyfriend-made-him-crash-his-car-over-suspicion-of-cheating/

(1) (Reply)

Help Her With An EAR AID / So It Has Gotten To This? How Did We Get Here?? / The Love letter I wrote to her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.