Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,529 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army (32108 Views)

Not One Single Evidence Exists That IPOB Killed Army Couple / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / Six Policemen, Four Civilians Killed In Lagos’ Bloody Week Of Violence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by bobbychat: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
The way things are going in this country, soon all Igbo young men and women will have to go home from all over the world to defend their father land. Very soon.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
slivertongue:
sad but the army and police killed the police and civilians

So ugm did not kill any civilian abi? Stop the hypocrisy boy
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
slivertongue:
and how many did Fulani herdsmen and bandits kill

Why do you reason this way? The briefing is about imo and ESN not bandits.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
Has anyone asked themselves why the are announcing the number of officers allegedly killed in the South East but they never announced the number of officers killed by ISWAP in the North West or those killed by Boko haram in the North East?

I dont even remember them announcing the numbes of Soldiers killed in the South South by militants

Stop talking nonsense.the army or defence pro yerima or enenche usually announces it
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Angelfrost:
100 civilians killed... By whom??! I know for sure that UGM has never targeted civilians!

So, who killed this shocking number of civilians, and to what end??!... The Army has so many questions to answer.

Such a pity, they will get away with such atrocities.

Oga,stop this na.I thought you are objective.so if they dont target civilians,does it mean their stray bullets dont kill civilians? Both ugm and security have killed civilians
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Read it from behind.. The Army will be the ones to do such cos ESN can't and will not kill innocent civilians like that

What of the ones killed in akwa ibom and amasiri
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Angelfrost(m): 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,stop this na.I thought you are objective.so if they dont target civilians,does it mean their stray bullets dont kill civilians? Both ugm and security have killed civilians

Sir, where is my offense??!... The Army chief clearly painted a picture that the 100 civilians (I wonder who actually kept count) were killed by UGM...

Reliable reports clearly show that Ipob/ESN/UGM have never targeted civilians unlike Boko Haram... Stray bullets cannot and did not kill a hundred civilians!

This report is clearly doctored to suit their narrative!!! This is me being objective! Except you have a different definition of the term.

If the army wants us to actually believe that UGM has killed more civilians than soldiers or police (Highly fallacious), then they should do better with regards to evidence. It is quite simple... I follow the news and happenings quite keenly.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Bekeey: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
ablejesus26:
I wonder why it's taking them so hard to track down this killers,so normal life in IMO can begin.
Nigeria security is close to zero grading in intelligence gathering.

Fool
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by AMINDA: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cammo:
Just 100 or you just said that as a round figure?

By the way, Twitter ban may be lifted after June 12. That's the main plan. The Fulani administration doesn't want to be dragged in the mud again like they did during End Sars.
This is not democracy. grin

You didn't drag the administration in the mud. You dragged your region into misery because the truth is that EndSars never really ended in the East. The indiscriminate killing of Policemen that has continued unabated in that region is one of the legacies of EndSars.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by ablejesus26(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bekeey:

Fool

Animal.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 12:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Sir, where is my offense??!... The Army chief clearly painted a picture that the 100 civilians (I wonder who actually kept count) were killed by UGM...

Reliable reports clearly show that Ipob/ESN/UGM have never targeted civilians unlike Boko Haram... Stray bullets cannot and did not kill a hundred civilians!

This report is clearly doctored to suit their narrative!!! This is me being objective! Except you have a different definition of the term.

If the army wants us to actually believe that UGM has killed more civilians than soldiers or police (Highly fallacious), then they should do better with regards to evidence. It is quite simple... I follow the news and happenings quite keenly.

You dont expect the army or police to write an objective report or something that will paint them bad.but me and you know that both army/police and ESN have killed civilians.you trying to exonerate the evil or notorious ESN is bad and suspicious
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
garfield1:

You dont expect the army or police to write an objective report or something that will paint them bad.but me and you know that both army/police and ESN have killed civilians.you trying to exonerate the evil or notorious ESN is bad and suspicious

Exonerate is quite strong a term...

I have everything against UGM and see them as nothing more than criminal lowlifes. But that they actually killed 100 civilians whether intentionally or inadvertently, is a laughable lie!!!
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by AIIyIic(f): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cammo:
Just 100 or you just said that as a round figure?

By the way, Twitter ban may be lifted after June 12. That's the main plan. The Fulani administration doesn't want to be dragged in the mud again like they did during End Sars.
This is not democracy. grin

D simple truth.
They Sabi wetin dem dey do
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by perez100: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
I knew the soldiers were killed wella but they refused to report it. The day unknown gunmen killed and burnt armoured tank of the Nigerian soldiers in Orlu but they didn't report it.

The soldiers and police killed more innocent and unarmed Igbo youths because of frustration that unknown gunmen were very difficult to catch.

Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by honeycandy(f): 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
They proscribed IPOB made up of harmless people. UK decided to grant them Asylum, this didn't sit well with them. To prove to the UK that IPOB is a terrorist group, they sent their agents aka UGM to destroy government properties so they can attribute these destructions to IPOB. Their hate for the average Igbo man will lead to their end.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by MummyD2020(f): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fake, always dishing out fake figures. See how they shot up the number of civilians. Liars
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by garfield1: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Exonerate is quite strong a term...

I have everything against UGM and see them as nothing more than criminal lowlifes. But that they actually killed 100 civilians whether intentionally or inadvertently, is a laughable lie!!!

I agree with your last point that is why I said sensible nigerians know that both parties are responible for the civilian casualties
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Udumeh: 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Noted.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by zoedew: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
How many died at your hands in the SE when the Python danced?
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by donnie(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
So they army and police are leading since they killed 100 civilians.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by donnie(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
And the killing continue "why" did you vote buhari did we not see this coming APC next 2years know the said APC will bring a monster again for us to vote...think guys enough is enough come 12 of this month we will march and demand a stop to all this mess
My advice: No Igbo should be foolish enough to join this protest o. If you do, they will make you the scapegoat, besides you already have too much on your table. Leave the one Nigerianists to continue protesting.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Sholaco: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
E don be....be that oooo
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Bonavi: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
WNRblog:

https://igberetvnews.com/1392360/ikonso-ugm-killed-78-policemen-38-soldiers-imo-100-civilians-killed-army/#forward
And u continue killing innocent ESN operatives while u continue sponsoring unknown gunmen to destabilize southeast

Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by Erojepromise(f): 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pishures or l don't belivit
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by omoakin22: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
equation is not balance
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by skybeauty(f): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lies. We all know that it is the Army that kills civilians in the east and tag them unknown gunmen. God will reward all of you.
Re: Ikonso: UGM Killed 78 Policemen, 38 Soldiers In Imo, 100 Civilians Killed - Army by STRENGTHesq(m): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sorry oh, 2000 minus..... Equals to cheesy grin

Tinubu’s St Paul Aroloya Primary School Never Existed, Plaintiff Tells Court / Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover