Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua (2243 Views)

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Enn214(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy
https://www.facebook.com/100002146243492/posts/4005470202867815/

Hebrews 1:13... Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool (Hupopodion/Greek)

The wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel, has been consumed by divine indignation. And now his disciples bewail his ignominious exit.
No marvel, one third of God’s angels followed the disgraced anointed cherub Lucifer!!
Jehovah-Jesus our mighty gladiator has broken the head of the dragon with his mighty blows. He has descended from the mountain of spices with the fiery sword of his indignation. Glorious in his apparel and traveling in the greatness of his strength, he goes conquering and to conquer the adversaries of his church.
Let those who swear by the Lord and by Malcham and the descendants of Haman, now tremble in fear. The day of the vengeance of our God has fully come to Nigeria. And they shall not escape. Operation Hupopodion (footstool) has commenced.
More Power To You !!!

Rev Chris Okotie

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by mymadam(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Abeg, make una call Prof. Wole Soyinka to quickly come to our aid wink

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Amotolongbo(f): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2021
This one is pained that TB Joshua outshined him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Ammishaddai: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2021
A disgraceful thing for a pastor to delight in the death of another.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Enn214:

Let those who swear by the Lord and by Malcham and the descendants of Haman, now tremble in fear. The day of the vengeance of our God has fully come to Nigeria. And they shall not escape. Operation Hupopodion (footstool) has commenced.
More Power To You !!!
Rev Chris Okotie
Jesus Christ said, "My Kingdom is not of this world..." , Chris Okotie instead says, " The day of God's vengeance has fully come to Nigeria." . undecided

Who we go believe now - Jesus Christ or Chris Okotie? undecided
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by mymadam(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Sour grapes undecided
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Coldshisha: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
cool

Eleribu somebody....

A wizard healing people, giving to the poor and needy is 100% better than the so called man of God wasting money on Presidential Election , relaxing his hair , moving around with many body guards and driving rolls Royce Phantom about

Let TB Joshua rest in peace you envious people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by ThothHermes: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
A disgraceful thing for a pastor to delight in the death of another.
Except that the guy was not really a pastor. undecided
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Ammishaddai: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
ThothHermes:
Except that the guy was not really a pastor. undecided
Baba only God know who dey serve am. So hold your peace

2 Likes

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by ThothHermes: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Baba only God know who dey serve am. So hold your peace
Not true.
God has given his Word and His Spirit so we can know His opinion on issues.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Ammishaddai: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2021
ThothHermes:
Not true.
God has given his Word and His Spirit so we can know His opinion on issues.
Oga, only God knows who serves Him period. So wait until judgment day

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by ThothHermes: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Oga, only God knows who serves Him period. So wait until judgment day
That's how lazy people think. This is my last comment to you.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Ammishaddai: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2021
ThothHermes:
Your comment shows stupidity. And that is my last response to you

3 Likes

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Theicecode(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Enn214:
cheesy

Hebrews 1:13... Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool (Hupopodion/Greek)

The wizard at Endor who assumed the title Emmanuel, has been consumed by divine indignation. And now his disciples bewail his ignominious exit.
No marvel, one third of God’s angels followed the disgraced anointed cherub Lucifer!!
Jehovah-Jesus our mighty gladiator has broken the head of the dragon with his mighty blows. He has descended from the mountain of spices with the fiery sword of his indignation. Glorious in his apparel and traveling in the greatness of his strength, he goes conquering and to conquer the adversaries of his church.
More Power To You !!!

Rev Chris Okotie

Lalast.clala
kettle calling pot black, foolish man
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by daddytime(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Relaxer don chop enter your brain.

1 Like

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
Long life does not mean that God is with you we can see that..... Only God knows those that are his
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
daddytime:
Relaxer don chop enter your brain.
Lol
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Thereddevil: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
ThothHermes:
Lol, even Jesus said some would say "wasn't it in your name that we healed the sick, raised the dead....? And christ replied" go ye away from me you workers of iniquity"... Trust me, some think they're holy and would be surprised on the judgement day.. You will be surprised too
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Thereddevil: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Your comment shows stupidity. And that is my last response to you
Don't mind him...
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
This pastorpreneur angry
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by otomatic(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
The Rev. Should chill. Nobody, I repeat nobody, is getting out of this planet alive, and that includes him.

Is he celebrating the death as if he will not die someday? This operation Hupopodion will soon get to him. I wonder what it will be called then.

Death is like the clock. It may tick slowly but, it will surely reach everyone.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Nonexisting: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
I smell jealousy. Okotie's career as pastor is dead so he is probably more a sinner than me now. I can bet that he even don join me dey follow ashawo too.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Cabble4(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Let he who thinks he stands watch. Remove the wood from your eyes so as to clearly see that in another. Okotie, you are not saved!
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by cassidy1996(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This one is pained that TB Joshua outshined him
true talk
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by generationz(f): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okotie the womanizer who married a woman and only accused her of having marine spirit after the marriage had gone sour is one to talk grin

How a pastor can date a woman and not know the spirit she carries prproves he is either lust filled or fake.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by Rickmann: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Enn214:
cheesy

More Power To You !!!

Rev Chris Okotie

Lalasticlala

Where is the honor is this, @chris okotie?
I'm Disappointed.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by adadike(f): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okotie, be patient you hear, death na turn by turn. Will it kill you if you type RIP and look the other way. At least, TB Joshua I know, who the hell are you?
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Please i'm not lazy and i love reading the Bible to ascertain facts for myself. Apart from the usual "Holy Spirit will reveal it to you" stuff can you use the scriptures to substantiate how the man in question TB Joshua is not one of God's servant?
Your response will be appreciated if you use the Bible to set matters straight {2Timothy 3:16} not just assertions that can't be verified.
Many people have spoken well about the dead guy and some like Chris Okotie turned the other way.
So let's hear what you've got to say, Chris Okotie only make assertions that's of no real substance! undecided

ThothHermes:

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by ThothHermes: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Please i'm not lazy and i love reading the Bible to ascertain facts for myself. Apart from the usual "Holy Spirit will reveal it to you" stuff can you use the scriptures to substantiate how the man in question TB Joshua is not one of God's servant?
Your response will be appreciated if you use the Bible to set matters straight {2Timothy 3:16} not just assertions that can't be verified.
Many people have spoken well about the dead guy and some like Chris Okotie turned the other way.
So let's hear what you've got to say, Chris Okotie only make assertions that's of no real substance! undecided

Even JWs are supporting the man. I thought you guys do not do interfaith?

Ends shall never wonder.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Well we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

We do not follow the crowd in making decisions {Exodus 23:1-3} we only work on facts and findings. So instead of contemplating on who supports who? Why not present what is wrong with the man's ministry using the Bible and let's reason together using God's word? {Isaiah 1:18} after all iron they say sharpens iron! Proverbs 27:17

If you can't do that then i will take you for a follower of the crowd spreading false reports about a man and malicious thoughts without concrete evidence other than mere say by some religious elements.

Even though we do not share the same beliefs with any other religion but when it comes to individuals we deal with them by their deeds not what they believe because their beliefs were inherited while their deeds are personal traits! Luke 6:45

The man is dead now his judgement belongs to the Creator not imperfect man like you and i {Matthew 7:1-4} what makes JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES different from all other religions! smiley

ThothHermes:

Even JWs are supporting the man. I thought you guys do not do interfaith?
Ends shall never wonder.
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by ThothHermes: 9:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well we are JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

We do not follow the crowd in making decisions {Exodus 23:1-3} we only work on facts and findings. So instead of contemplating on who supports who? Why not present what is wrong with the man's ministry using the Bible and let's reason together using God's word? {Isaiah 1:18} after all iron they say sharpens iron! Proverbs 27:17

If you can't do that then i will take you for a follower of the crowd spreading false reports about a man and malicious thoughts without concrete evidence other than mere say by some religious elements.

Even though we do not share the same beliefs with any other religion but when it comes to individuals we deal with them by their deeds not what they believe because their beliefs were inherited while their deeds are personal traits! Luke 6:45

The man is dead now his judgement belongs to the Creator not imperfect man like you and i {Matthew 7:1-4} what makes JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES different from all other religions! smiley

I honestly don't care what a JW takes me for. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things Christians and Jews Don't Know About Moses That Muslims Do! / Lagos Christian Church Grand Opening / Who Is A Pagan And Idol Worshipper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.