Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:55 PM

Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua (2214 Views)

Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Just as the God of LOVE never care what you think about your fellow man whose demise has brought tears and sorrow to the heart of millions he has helped during his lifetime!
So if you don't have anything against him then be prepared to face the man who said:

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.,
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye
. Matthew 7:1-5

Thanks for your time; smiley

ThothHermes:

I honestly don't care what a JW takes me for. cheesy
Re: Rev Chris Okotie Drops Last Dynamite On TB Joshua by DappaD: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2021
ThothHermes:
Even JWs are supporting the man. I thought you guys do not do interfaith?
Ends shall never wonder.

The bolded is in error because I don’t think one person can speak for the rest of Jehovah’s Witnesses.
Most Witnesses prefer not to have comments at all on matters and issues such as this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Pagan And Idol Worshipper? / SPEAKING IN TONGUES:... THE RULES, TRUTH!!! / What does the Bible say about pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.