Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,740,129 members, 6,498,274 topics. Date: Monday, 20 September 2021 at 11:50 AM

Another Beautiful Call This Morning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Another Beautiful Call This Morning (87 Views)

Gtbank Overcrowded This Morning: Social Distancing Disregarded / Using ATM: 3 Lessons I Learned At The ATM Spot This Morning / Tony Elumelu Working Out At The Gym In His Office This Morning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Beautiful Call This Morning by scotz101(m): 10:39am On Jun 08
I just got another beautiful call this morning.

But it wasn't from someone who wanted to buy my training.

No it was from my mom.

She called to bless me. I had sent her some money.

I knew she was going to call to bless me so that's why I sent it.

I need the blessing.

If you don't have money, how will your mom call to bless you?

To he who has little, it will be taken away from him, and be given to him to who has alot. - book of Matthew

If you want to receive beautiful calls like I do everyday,

Discover how to make daily income.

You cannot loose taking this training. It'll be a life changing decision and your mom will call to bless you when you send her some money.

We are now 4 out of 5 slots taken for the N3,000 payment.

Once it's 5/5, to join you'll have to pay N4,000.

You can find out more about the N3K Daily Income Generator here

https://selar.co/3KDaily

Or simply send me a dm on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Online Banking And Bitcoin Investment Website For Sale / Contact Me For CUSTOMIZING Of All Kinds Of Wears, 3D Frame, Royal Pillows Etc / Hot Bread Production Profitability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.