Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 PM

Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary (13566 Views)

INEC Rejects Akpabio, Recognises Ekpo Udom As APC Senatorial Candidate / Soludo Appoints Osagie Aburime From Edo State As Chief Press Secretary / Governor Oyetola Appoints Adeniyi Francis Adesina As Chief Press Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by Mryacks: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Moferere:
Federal Minister - Akwa Ibom
Chief of Staff - AkwaCross
Chief Press Secretary - AkwaCross

Some of you will accuse Buhari of nepotism but will keep quiet when you see things like this undecided

Exactly
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by emapeteum(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Moferere:
Federal Minister - Akwa Ibom
Chief of Staff - AkwaCross
Chief Press Secretary - AkwaCross

Some of you will accuse Buhari of nepotism but will keep quiet when you see things like this undecided
Then show me a Nigerian who is not guilty of this ,except Obasanjo
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by makavelli80(m): 10:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Akwa ibom will be divided into 3 separate states when Nigeria eventually breaks up.

This I have seen.
what are u sayin?
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by Rabbi01: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ikpongiton:
bird of the same feather flew together.i believe that your head is not properly placed.ino mkpo.

You seem to have learned and certified in abuse, not in something reasonable.
It's 'flock' together, not 'flew' together.
It is birds of 'a feather', not birds of the 'same feather.'

Kpeb diongho eti mkpo, not usong eyen.
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by Ikpongiton: 6:35am On Jul 23, 2021
Rabbi01:

You seem to have learned and certified in abuse, not in something reasonable.
It's 'flock' together, not 'flew' together.
It is birds of 'a feather', not birds of the 'same feather.'

Kpeb diongho eti mkpo, not usong eyen.
you have done well in July . for that correction,I say well done.but the fact still remains that,our akwa ibom is better under udom.sosongo ete.
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by Rabbi01: 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
[quote author=Ikpongiton post=103994408] you have done well in July . for that correction,I say well done.but the fact still remains that,our akwa ibom is better under udom.sosongo ete.[/quot

Have you now seen the endemic problem of our people?
We weren't comparing notes between the two administrations.
Akpabio re-assigned his former CPS and appointed a new person, and I congratulated the duo. Only for you to now come to abuse me.
What makes you think by pulling him down on nairaland he will go down.
I bet you, I have gained more from Udom than you. I must not tear Akpabio down as an act of appreciation to Udom.

Grow up, my brother.
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by Ikpongiton: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2021
[quote author=Rabbi01 post=104094613][/quote] you are truly, (any government in power )man.no harm meant.
Re: Akpabio Appoints Jackson Udom As His New Chief Press Secretary by SmartRudy(m): 2:44am On Sep 05, 2021
Abukia404:
This man is my uncle.Congratulation to him,he was his SA on media during his term as the governor of Akaw Ibom
are you from Akwa Ibom?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joseph Hayab: Politicians Behind Plot To Arrest Emefiele / I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi / Nigerians Are Lazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.