Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) (24191 Views)

PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) / Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Council Meeting (pictures) / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:55am On Jun 08, 2021
President Buhari presides over an Emergency National Security Meeting at the State House, Abuja. 8th June, 2021.

In attendance are Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of staff, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, SGF Boss Mustapha, minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, NSA boss, and the service chiefs.

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2021
We want end to Security challenges in Nigeria. We want peace in the land. Service chiefs, step up and give us this

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by SmartProf(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2021
These meetings end up achieving nothing but more insecurity. Reason being that they aren't honest about bringing actors of terrorism and herdsmen killings to justice due to religious and tribal sentiments.

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Joylove2324(f): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria shall pravail

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by CilicMarin: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
My daddy, God Bless you as you take Nigeria from glory to glory...

We sane and patriotic Nigerians will always stand with you..

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Coldshisha: 10:57am On Jun 08, 2021
angry

Strategizing on new ways to punish Nigerians

It's better to avoid news tomorrow, because they have planned some wicked policy to make Nigerians wail

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:00am On Jun 08, 2021
Ok o

Father, let your kingdom come.

Please fam, contact me for your academic research writing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2021
Let him step down for his deputy undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Sai Baba!

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by okefranci: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2021
I believe with this emergency meeting there will be an urgent solution to the security of our land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by signature2012(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Emergency meeting on how to stop the National protest on June 12 I believe.E no go work!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ybalogs(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Stressed-related deaths everywhere. People are dropping dead daily without noticeable signs due to accumulated stress. Calm down. Take life easy. Don't be in a hurry to die.

No matter the nature of your work, make out time to rest. Get it right and clear; that very assignment you think no one else can do except you would be reassigned the very moment you are no more.

Nature abhors a vacuum. Life will go on without you. Life won't come to a total halt because you are gone. No task or career pursuit is as important as your life. Take a break from your daily routine. Don't get used to stress-laden assignments. Adopt stress-free practices and watchout for stress triggers.

As invaluable as we are to people around us, our value or worth ends the moment we cease to exist. Please, let's endeavour to live before we leave.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by BruncleZuma: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by MrSix: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
As always
With how things re going, even in busy cities, people would stop going out. Insecurity might become the new Covid-19.

Brand new Gaming laptops available. Location is Lagos...
Other offers also available. Use details in my signature below to contact me.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
There is no meeting or overwhelming force that can pull Nigeria back from the impending destruction. It is too little too late.

If the Nigerian Army can stand guard in protection of Fulanis at Igangan today while failing to protect innocent men, women and children of Igangan that were murdered in their sleep, then unfortunately it is only a matter of time before the Southwest joins Igbos in rebellion against Nigeria.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Racoon(m): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Insecurity presiding insecurity that has never improve.
"A stupid president is elected by stupid people."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by SouthSouth1914: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Blood sucking demon presiding over a failed meeting as usual. Under Buhari's watch, thousands have died in the hands of Fulani herdsmen he invited into the country to cause untold carnage! Good thing is, Nigerians are gradually seeing who you truly are!! I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody my foot! Your nepotistic style of government and tribal bigotry was why you were overthrown,

Buhari, you are a terrible human being and the blood of thousands killed will continue to hunt you to your last days!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by OmoManU: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Baba dó something. This persistent insecurity situations is eroding all your good legacies sir.

Buy and deploy superior aerial powers, helicopters, fighter jets, drones and the rest to fight the enemies of the nation. The legacy ground troops and intelligence agencies can be providing support from the ground but as it stands it's obvious the matter has exceeded the power of the ground forces.

Please Baba do something, invest heavily in modern weaponry and improve the welfares of our true heros the men and women of the armed forces.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by channelstravel: 11:10am On Jun 08, 2021
O hope something good comes out of it
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Euegene100001: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Meeting on how to kill more in the east grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ybalogs(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
These killings just have to stop.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ratiken(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Jokers everywhere

Buhari's plan have always been the chaos , violence and anarchy been experienced across the country to enable his herdsmen conquer Nigeria

If you think the insecurity is due to his inactivity, think again. The status quo has been the plan and he is aimed at pulverizing the South East for his herdsmen for forward onslaught towards South South.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by KINGSCOURT05: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
k
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by fitzmayowa: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
I'm guessing the fear of reprisal attack looming against his foot soldiers AKA Fulani Terrorists in Ibarapa is the reason for this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by preacherz: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Ok
We re watching
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by adioolayi(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
This same meeting....same topic..."Emergency" ...yet..nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Kandeed: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
When my sister was abducted by herdsmen while on a break from service last year she said they took her to the bush and was bout to waste her cuz they felt she was a military woman due to the green khaki they saw on her she said what was going on in her mind was my parent suffered to train her thr the walls of the University and now service only to be wasted by people with no life, no future, who can't even speak good English, who can't even gather where humans are let alone sound mind. well thank God for the grace that we onced lived in Sokoto and she was able to speak to em in Sokoto dialect. that was what saved her and kept her alive. Police arrived and said those that survived/escaped the attack should thank their God. Now how many Nigerians with bright mind have been cut short? how many people who had hopes for the future have been wasted? how many more would go?? Nigerians go thr all these struggles only to finish living a frustrated life

#Now you say I should not come out and protest cuz some animals are holding Ak47. Nahhh
#Now is the time I'll rise and let my voice be heard June 12th
#Nigerians how bout you??
#Rescue ur future from those bent on destroying it
#Resist fear and take back ur stolen destiny once and for all
#If you refuse to speak up now I wonder when you would
#June 12th should not meet you at home

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Sabadon(m): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
What the fxxxing héll does he have to say angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by opalu: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Drags Buhari To Court Over Appointment Of NIA, DG / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players / Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.