Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua (726 Views)

10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by Greenishland(f): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
Please I am a Christian and I don't intend to speak evil of the dead but I want to confirm something.

I live in different parts of the country with my siblings but I was shocked that my experience was same as theirs: all the people we knew that ever went to TB Joshua for healing, got healed, came home and died between one to three months after.

None of them lived up to one year after receiving their healing.

Please do you have such stories or know anyone who has gone to TB Joshua for healing and still alive? Kindly prove us wrong or right in the comments section.

No curses please. Just an observation.

Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by Ammishaddai: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Why didn't these accusations come when he was alive, why no when he is dead? I smell mischief

1 Like

Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by dat9jaguy(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
Greenishland:
Please I am a Christian and I don't intend to speak evil of the dead but I want to confirm something.

I live in different parts of the country with my siblings but I was shocked that my experience was same as theirs: all the people we knew that ever went to TB Joshua for healing, got healed, came home and died between one to three months after.

Please do you have such stories or know anyone who has gone to TB Joshua for healing and still alive? Kindly prove us wrong or right in the comments section.

You no make any observation na tory you wan hear.

Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by b3llo(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
Eternal life is found only in Christ and that is after death. Noise makers should shut up
Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by Kobojunkie: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2021
b3llo:
Eternal life is found only in Christ and that is after death. Noise makers should shut up
Eternal life begins here while you live, not after death. Those who do not have eternal life as said to be dead even while they yet live. undecided
Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by Curious345: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Maybe it's true.. heard something like this before now
Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kanu Nwankwo is still very much alive o! undecided

Greenishland:

1 Like

Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by jubrilcastle(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Kanu Nwankwo is still very much alive o! undecided

Same kanu that went for heart surgery or another one? Abi na tb Joshua carry out the surgery
Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by coscj(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
If your assertion is true then millions of people must have died because of him. His healing program from 1988 till june 2021 must-have killed billions of people(according to your projection).

2 Likes

Re: People Died Months After Being Healed By TB Joshua by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
jubrilcastle:

Same kanu that went for heart surgery or another one? Abi na tb Joshua carry out the surgery

Sources said he was there for spiritual healing, the man prayed for him and today Kanu still lives. Moreover there are many that had the same illness but never survived it.
So if he was there then TB Joshua must have done something to help him stay alive, he shouldn't have been there in the first place! smiley

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Monarchs Insist Burial Must Hold In Ondo / What Jesus Means Whenever He Says "Believe In Me" / God Proved Me Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.