Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,595 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free (6863 Views)

After Coding For A Long Time. How Do You Relax? / Coding For D Gurus:#challange / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Bobbytech001: 1:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Please add me 08107174787
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by NanlianTonga100: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2022
Sphade:
Hello, every body reading this
Just woke up today and decided that I wanted to teach someone how to program for free
If u are an absolute beginner and don't have a clear direction in your programming journey, I am here to help
I am a software developer fluent in a JAVASCRIPT and it major frameworks and libraries
I wanna help people get to where they want to be faster than going alone
It took me a lot of time to get to this stage and the process would have been 2x faster if I had someone to guide and direct me, so I have decided to guide and direct people so they can get there faster
If you're asking why am doing it for free, well it because I believe education should be free and accessable to all and when it comes to computer programming, there are already a lot of free and great resources online and as I also got my knowledge of computer programming from this free resources, am willing to give it for free
Just drop your number in the comments section
(Whatsapp)
But if you don't want a mentor but free resources
I have a lot of video(HD) of paid udemy course in python, PHP, react, Vue,html5,css3, JavaScript,adobexd, node and a lot more,
Just request for it in the comment section and I will give it for free
Nb:this videos are really huge like a lot of gb cause they are in hd so u gotta have a lot of data to download them

Thank you

Pls I'm interested 08166030127
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by OLAITANSOLOMON: 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Sunflawa(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by toolate2fail(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
Pls sir I want to lean I have try many times but now working out I need a help pls sir add me 08034494645
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Becoted001(m): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
ILoanRecoveries:

Mr David Damilola Ogunleye aka Kingdave009 the loan you took since 30 October 2021 is overdue with a balance of N173,452.

You need to pay up now!

Una follow him reach nairaland. Wahala for who borrow from these loan apps

1 Like

Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Shorefunmi(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm interested
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Gentledude52(m): 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Good evening. Please I'm highly interested. 08037536533
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by afficionado7: 10:33am On Sep 05, 2022
Becoted001:

Una follow him reach nairaland. Wahala for who borrow from these loan apps

E shock me o. No be small wahala
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by cybluesky(m): 7:25pm On Sep 05, 2022
...cheers and thank you sir
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by skyrockete(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2022
I am interested -08064171484
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by JustAndy(m): 12:58am On Sep 07, 2022
Please I really want to learn programming but what kind of laptop can I get that will work perfectly well for this purpose. Reply please
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by MissChioma12: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2022
I'm interested si.
Sphade:
Just woke up today and decided that I wanted to teach someone how to program for free
If u are an absolute beginner and don't have a clear direction in your programming journey, I am here to help
I am a software developer fluent in a JAVASCRIPT and it major frameworks and libraries
It took me a lot of time to get to this stage and the process would have been 2x faster if I had someone to guide and direct me, so I have decided to guide and direct people so they can get there faster
If you're asking why am doing it for free, well it because I believe education should be free and accessable to all and when it comes to computer programming, there are already a lot of free and great resources online and as I also got my knowledge of computer programming from this free resources, am willing to give it for free
(Whatsapp)
I have a lot of video(HD) of paid udemy course in python, PHP, react, Vue,html5,css3, JavaScript,adobexd, node and a lot more,
Nb:this videos are really huge like a lot of gb cause they are in hd so u gotta have a lot of data to download them

Thank you
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by GeneralStan(m): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2022
I'm in 09164710703
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by molybdenum0012: 9:02am On Sep 07, 2022
kindly add me up. 09032369185
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by NickyNickel(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2022
While you work your laptop u can start with your android phone.
That's what I'm doing and I wish I'd started long ago.

JustAndy:
Please I really want to learn programming but what kind of laptop can I get that will work perfectly well for this purpose. Reply please
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by majesticguy: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2022
Kindly add me sir. 08175047213
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by matorankimg(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2022

Sphade:
(Whatsapp)

Thank you
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by MikeyOz: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
Add me up Chief tongue
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by shollyshine(m): 6:53pm On Sep 07, 2022
Am interested add me please 08054244350
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Alertman24(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please add me, 07036805534.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by JustAndy(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2022
NickyNickel:
While you work your laptop u can start with your android phone.
That's what I'm doing and I wish I'd started long ago.

How do I go about it, please.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by NickyNickel(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2022
Download sololearn app from play store. Its been quite helpful.

JustAndy:

How do I go about it, please.

1 Like

Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Aganganvictor(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please add me 081 0342 9062
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by marcopollo(m): 5:21am On Dec 13, 2022
I'm seriously interested. Add me up, please: 09071043449 .
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by scobi17: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2022
Your WhatsApp link is not working. Please check and repost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bash/shell Scripting In A Unix/linux Environment / Php/mysql Help:how To Run Sql Query From A Link / MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.