Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Could This Be The End To Being Scammed Online? New Tech Startup - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Could This Be The End To Being Scammed Online? New Tech Startup (187 Views)

Which Of This Logos For My Tech Startup Will You Root For? / Have You Ever Been SCAMMED Online? Share Your Experience / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The End To Being Scammed Online? New Tech Startup by mrtender: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
A lot of stories has flooded nairaland over being scammed by face App developer, Web & Graphics designer. A new tech startup with the aim of addressing this issue has lunched its operation in Nigeria, hopping to expend across all African countries. Paysub.com.ng is the new trusted freelance marketplace to hire App developer, website & graphics designers without being scammed. Very easy to use, built with security in mind coupled with powerful escrow system. I believe this is the answer to the cry of Nigerians that have trust issues and are scared of being scammed. "No more I was scammed" Never loose your hard earned money to a scammer. We no get savings account for scammers in this country.

(1) (Reply)

Cancel Order By Customer Magento 2 Extension / Browser Extension Developer / Trade Any Gift Card (instant Payment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.