Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience (19669 Views)

Can U Sleep On This Bed ??? / Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Can U Sleep With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Ayo2004: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yes,many times
I don open different branches for different married women puna from different tribes but I love my girlfriend because she is so perfect grin
There is no better feeling than seeing her husband call while I am taking her to Olympus.i advice y'all to try it

Also,karma is not real grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by GOFRONT(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Philomina is married with three kidz. But the kind of rough play she dey play with me makes my Joystick stand tall like the rock of Gibralter...I will never forget those soft hairs on her kitty as I slide in my BBC two weeks ago.

I do see a married woman who jog through my street in the morning on her skin tight outfit which reveals her perfect Cameltoe. I will taste from the honeypot soon...

Married women sha sweet to bang if only you are not caught and embarrassed.

9 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by brodalikeme(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kondomatic:
I had a few opportunities when I was the co-admin of PH Sex Life but I turned them down.

I have not done it.

And I will never do it.

It was during my time there that I got to know how easily some married women sleep around, especially the ones their husbands are living in a different or abroad.

As appealing as it seems to me, I would never indulge in it. It’s a trap with way too many long term negative consequences. The devil will fight for your soul if you try to leave.

I no wan choke my life!

5 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Rickmann: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Escabado:
This is faceless forum so let's have fun. All the young girls doing olosho and buying cars and using big phones , if you go close to them you will find out old men of 65 to 75 years are the ones fvking them and giving them the money . In other words these old men are making it difficult for young single guys to get married , these old men are fvking our girlfriends and they neglect there wives. So guys have you slept with a married women before ? Share your experience

With all the insecurity issues resulting from the unending ethnic and political unrest in the country, this is all you think about? What has gone wrong with us?

8 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by BobbyZrealist(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
What a dirty kind of life to live.
Only pigs do that.
I have had the opportunity to do that, even very beautiful one.
I turned it down.
Three things never to do.
1.)Rape
.2) Murder and
.) Adultery

13 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by dayabiuuku: 5:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
its not good but many of them married women are the one usually seducing guys

some are not well fxcked by their husbsnds while some are just insatiable

#MAYGODSAVEUS

4 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Jaysleeves(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by zeuss: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
GOFRONT:
Philomina is married with three kidz. But the kind of rough play she dey play with me makes my Joystick stand tall like the rock of Gibralter...I will never forget those soft hairs on her kitty as I slide in my BBC two weeks ago.

I do see a married woman who jog through my street in the morning on her skin tight outfit which reveals her perfect Cameltoe. I will taste from the honeypot soon...

Everyday for the thief and only one day for the..........u will become wise about ur choices after that day.

2 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by zeuss: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Rickmann:

With all the insecurity issues resulting from the unending ethnic and political unrest in the country, this is all you think about? What has gone wrong with us?
To say the least.
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Curious345: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Marriage is overrated

8 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Curious345: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
May your days be short
GOFRONT:

1 Like

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Bahat: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Curious345:
make I give you wan woman like that ..

I go drop 500k, if you fuuk and commot ,carry the bar

E sure for me boys go chop your money, flex you self. Man pass man. No be by muscle

2 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Mallamai(f): 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
I'm still available for PayPal pick up.
380/$
WhatsApp me on 09014372590 for more info
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by seanwilliam(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
You do good doesnt guarantee that people will do good to u .. u no fhuck person wife no mean say dem no go fhuck yours..

The only reason I no do it na because I like fresh pussies not over used and stretched ones grin

14 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Theicecode(m): 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Look at the youths of this country, instead of praying for this country nah nonsense una dey do up and down, I pity all of you. that's why an illiterate man like Buhari is ruling all of you

4 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by fukNaija(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ntin special.. Just like everyday sex..

NB:

Magun dey work for who e go work for.. Every woman get magun
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Munirboss(m): 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
The day em go catch one of una ontop pesin wife. Naso we go read for front page. grin

3 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by OGWILLS123: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
No........

But am planning to....... tongue,
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by PoloG: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na only fvck una know for this continent..

1 Like

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Obakashdee(m): 6:38am On Jun 09, 2021
TheEnygma:
I almost did at my place of work..... We got frisky and I almost went ahead but my morals wouldn't let me.

Frisky at work place or where lol
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by kepstone: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2021
There is no rational behind sleeping with a married woman or married man, if not for satanic and demonic influence. Most times I am seeing anything special about sex honestly. All I see is satanic influence and the devil wanting to destroy lives. Please if you don't know what marriage is don't get into it, if you are not ready to be faithful don't get married. We already have people in the society who are dysfunctional in their orientation. Imagine our youths are busy making boast of how they are sleeping with married women and ladies are sleeping with married men, were have we thrown mortality to. Some of us have kept ourselves for 3 decade yet we are not succumbing to temptations thrown at us by single and married women. It's a shame and a disgrace for a woman or man to be sleeping around while married. Marriage before God is a covenant between 2 people it's the devil who wants to pervert it's purpose. Let's becareful there is no excuse of been starved to justify this carelessness. I keep praying God don't just give me a beautiful wife with God character please also one that will be faithful.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by jimmyolasun: 7:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Firstandonly:
If not for fear and good moral upbringing i would've had sex with more than one married woman...But everytime i think about it this thought of "The way u take fu¢k person wife, na the same way them go take fu¢k ur wife". keep popping out from my head.

What if after every of your conscience, Dem still upload semen inside your wife?? What will you do

4 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by TJaguar(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2021
sunshineV:
i have a friend, she's newly married. we use to fvck before marriage bt now that she's married she's still giving me green light...i think i'ma run it and edit this post
So you even be guy sef. Abi n.a lesbian you be
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by SocialJustice: 7:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Firstandonly:
If not for fear and good moral upbringing i would've had sex with more than one married woman...But everytime i think about it this thought of "The way u take fu¢k person wife, na the same way them go take fu¢k ur wife". keep popping out from my head.
Nonsense thought, if you like fvck, if you like no fvck, if your wife like, she will fvck.

Do you know how many girls marry guys for money today but still derive sexual pleasure from their broke ex boyfriends?

What I'm trying to say is the world is fvcked notwithstanding how you live. Also not all girls engage in extramarital affairs but it happens a lot and it is not even a new phenomenon.

I went into an office once in 2006 and the people in the room were discussing sexcapades of coworkers. Who was fvcking who, omo my head big. Everyone there was married and their sex lives was as crazy as kids under 25 but they were in their 50s and 60s.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by sunshineV(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2021
TJaguar:
So you even be guy sef. Abi n.a lesbian you be
my gender is not on nairaland
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by lereinter(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2021
What do you mean married women?

Does it include divorced, woman with a child/children living single
Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Enter Owerri and pH, you go do taya. I did the unthinkable once almost a decade ago, and my conscience just dey slap me up and down but nowadays I run!

4 Likes

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2021
I met Gina early last year and she is a University lecturer staying in my street. Due to the age difference she was trying hard to get but I cleared her that am just for the friendship as I just moved to the area. We later become friends and got to know each other and she told me she was a single mom of 2 kids staying with her parents in another state, which she do visit them every weekend. Less than 2 months of we becoming close friends she started flirting with me and told me how she hasn't had sex close to 5years oh. During Salah last year we finally had sex oh and even since mid last year till present we have been having sex... It's was later I got to found out that she was married and separated from her husband cause he impregnated her friend while he was forming celibacy with her. Now the sex is not frequent like before again cause her kids is now staying with her.
Escabado:
This is faceless forum so let's have fun. All the young girls doing olosho and buying cars and using big phones , if you go close to them you will find out old men of 65 to 75 years are the ones fvking them and giving them the money . In other words these old men are making it difficult for young single guys to get married , these old men are fvking our girlfriends and they neglect there wives. So guys have you slept with a married women before ? Share your experience

1 Like

Re: Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience by mechanics(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Not yet but I plan on sleeping with one like that..

They call mama Escabado
hmmm, and do you know the repercussion of what you want to do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.