Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Breaking News - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News (973 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigeria Coronavirus Cure / Breaking News: An Old Man Killed Himself And Ran Away / Breaking News: FIFA Cancels Nigeria-Cameroun Match Where Nigeria Scored 4:0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News by Whoube99(f): 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
The Government has just announced a total ban on married couples to henceforth put an end to any form of conjugal rights between them or they would risk a 5years jail term without any option of fine.
Re: Breaking News by Cammo: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News by budaatum: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Update

The penalty for violating the above law has been revised by the Senate from 5 years in jail to instant fall down and die!
Re: Breaking News by IJOBA11: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
GUYS DON’T TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED.
Re: Breaking News by AeroplaneApple: 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
5 years jail time just like that grin
Atleast it should be negotiable. Well, I don dey ready to join priesthood

https://www.nairaland.com/6592021/80000-naira-loan
Re: Breaking News by GabriellePeake: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lol, that's weird news. Where exactly did you read about this? I always read the latest news from different areas. I subscribe to several news portals, read Now my news http://nowmynews..com blog, and watch news reviews on YouTube. It helps me form an independent opinion on issues rather than just listening to one side of the news and maintaining it automatically. Otherwise, I feel silly when everyone is discussing something, and I'm not aware of it.
In addition, some resources write news and don't even check it, and often it turns out to be just gossip.
Re: Breaking News by Xenisha: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hi guys, I want to introduce you to a very interesting man, this man appreciates the Internet and wants to save it Bryan Goldberg WANTS TO SAVE YOUR INTERNET. Since founding his company, Bustle Digital Group, Goldberg has made a name for himself as a digital slumlord - picking up gutted media properties, setting low prices and using cheap labor. Last year, Goldberg's Bustle Digital Group tried to go legit by raising the salaries of its writers and editors and buying up The Outline, Elite Daily, The Zoe Report, Gawker and Mic. If he gets his way, he will continue to colonize the digital news business, which seems to have no other savior.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking. The Person Who Photoshopped Messi Into Arsenal's Jersey Arrested / Easy Cure / Smart Kid (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.