Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters (38413 Views)

Despite Denial, Nigeria Army Retires 29 Generals After Yahaya’s Appointment / Dino Melaye Calls Out Sahara Reporters For Undervaluing His 3 G-wagons / Army Pulls Five Generals Out Of Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Okoyouth: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin I laughed at Yoruba and Igbo's that still I support of this government, running by Fulani
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by tunary(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
This man is afraid of second military coup
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
don't be MAD. this is depletion of talent and war resources !

Lagbaja88:
Sowore grow up
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Ukeme8: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is terrible seriously, it's just like wasting all your life and time in the army and yet you can't get to the top because of one man's ego.
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by frog12: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
then he should have appointed the next GENERAL in line after Attahiru!

tunary:
This man is afraid of second military coup
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by gaftsoil(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Useless country
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Generalkorex(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
airminem:
Ah General, seems you are among the beneficiary cashing out shocked
E never reach my side o

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by rummmy: 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
And they are busy collecting my #6.26 from ussd transaction,charge me 7.5% for vat,charge me #50 for invisible online stamp duty for each of my transactions...the list is endless how this government is exploiting it's masses and the money either get swallowed by snake,taken by monkey or end up in the politicians babariga or army will cash it out big time ...yet I will not sleep with two eyes closed...... .
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by rummmy: 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
zabuur:
Sahara reporters do not have any good news to share. They always rush to publish anything that paints this government bad whether verified or not. They don't care about the consequences.

They know what Nigerians wanna read and hear.

However, if the govt finds them wanting and are slammed with any penalty, they start playing victims.
na them be this....
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Duvet1950: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
I am amazed at how this site tries to curtail FREEDOM of SPEECH and EXPRESSION. This is a JOKE!
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by airminem(f): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Generalkorex:
E never reach my side o
grin
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I don't even have time to read the trash you've spewed. If you're a student of history, you'd understand better. Before attahiru was killed in that suspicious crash, there was a rumour of a couple attempt. Wetin you sabi wey pass attack. APC rat like you. Mtcheew

Before they ban you,get this into your quarter baked self my boy.always try and use your half common sense.if your a good student of history,you will not be surprised by what buhari did,it is the norm but since you are found wanting intellectually,you won't discern it.under buratai,they were several rumours of coup yet it never happened.the only thing a yabaleft inmate like you is to always stalk and hate tinubu the best politician in nigeria.to show that you are writing thrash,you veered and digressed from the main topic and went blabbing about non issues like coup.the fact is that the current coas is very qualified and the most senior coas since 1999 has never been made coas.stop talking trash son

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by labisibrass(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
700m shared on top 29 individuals = 24.1m for one general.

The change on top will be shared among buhari's zombies.

That's what my calculations say.

Mad people.

Suggest how much they should give a general for retirement please. Only if you know how much some people get upon retirement. Reaching generalship is no small feat!
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
How is this one news?

Is this the first time generals have been retired in the history of Nigeria?
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Okoroawusa: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lagbaja88:
Sowore grow up
Something that is Impossible. Sowore will regret all these rubbish he is doing.

Retirement and appointment of military heads that has been routine since 1999 is now a major news.
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Eriokanmi: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
garfield1:

Before they ban you,get this into your quarter baked self my boy.always try and use your half common sense.if your a good student of history,you will not be surprised by what buhari did,it is the norm but since you are found wanting intellectually,you won't discern it.under buratai,they were several rumours of coup yet it never happened.the only thing a yabaleft inmate like you is to always stalk and hate tinubu the best politician in nigeria.to show that you are writing thrash,you veered and digressed from the main topic and went blabbing about non issues like coup.the fact is that the current coas is very qualified and the most senior coas since 1999 has never been made coas.stop talking trash son
Bunkum!

Why not call out the mods to ban me right now, as you always do whenever you get hit by those who don't share in your myopic posts? Do that now or you shut it
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
garfield1:

Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique oam4j rule 2 and 3 violated
Hahaha! I just said this in my earlier post before reading this trash of yours...No mods would see where you linked someone to yaba left would hesitate to decide whom to ban between you and I. Get sense, lil boi
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by arcis: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eazi1:
The worst administration in history, no justice... shame on anyone who still boast of this shameful administrative.

he hasn't broke any law..if you are really pained..Pls hug 33KVA transformer..

Sahara wereporter or wentin they dey call you...you guys will rant till 2023....

I know you are in severe pain...
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Eazi1(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
arcis:

he hasn't broke any law..if you are really pained..Pls hug 33KVA transformer..

Sahara wereporter or wentin they dey call you...you guys will rant till 2023....

I know you are in severe pain...
If you're tryin' to transfer s'me aggression on me, sorry I don't and woun't care, but I doubt if s'me with a right senses would type that... like I mean if you've been sick lately. GO SEE A PHYSICIAN DUDE
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Spidermon: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Course 34, 35 and 36 of the Nigerian Army would be effectively retired within 6 months.

Well, I don't really see it as a big loss because if these so called Generals have something to offer intellectually, the security situation won't be this bad.

Same goes for all the other Nigerian security agencies.
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by 9ty4our: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is the next level idiots voted for..
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by OLULAW: 8:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Buhari deserves to be buried alive. Anyone taking his side should have their entire families wiped off the face of this planet Earth.
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Hahaha! I just said this in my earlier post before reading this trash of yours...No mods would see where you linked someone to yaba left would hesitate to decide whom to ban between you and I. Get sense, lil boi

Are you still online son? Its called baiting.you need to study the rules and know how to go round it which you dont
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by garfield1: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Bunkum!

Why not call out the mods to ban me right now, as you always do whenever you get hit by those who don't share in your myopic posts? Do that now or you shut it

Up buhari,up tinubu.yaba left resident
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by naijadrivablog: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cashing out
Re: FG To Spend N700M To Force 29 Generals Out - Sahara Reporters by Average9jaman: 1:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
This zombie fuq in aso rock, buhari, has absolutely no regard for law or due process or fair hearing or federal character or anything resembling order. The ONLY thing he knows is SENTIMENT. He has continually acted without regard to the impact his decisions have on everybody else.

Notin persin eye nor go c 4 9ja undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Invitation To Join Coalition Of Islamic States . Thisday / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.