Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Stop Complaining!! Earn $45usd Daily!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Complaining!! Earn $45usd Daily!! (168 Views)

Stop Complaining: Let Me Teach You How To Make $50 Daily- It's Free / Stop Complaining Learn Organic Cream And Soap With #1000 / Importing And Selling These Items Can Make You Rich - Stop Complaining. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Complaining!! Earn $45usd Daily!! by Moraler: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cost of goods are high!! Cost of goods are high!! If you are ask whose fault is it, what will be your answer?

This is Nigeria, we must learn to leverage on technologies apparatus and overcome current state of affairs.

That was extract discussion I had with a dear neighbour whom seems to lost track of current economy situation and in urgent need of N15,000.00 to sort out his family immediate need.

It then occur to me, I haven't really been my Brothers keeper as the holy book teaches us. Hence I took out time to coach my neighbour on how to start earning.

I wish to teach very few people on some practical winning strategies, link is forbidden I would have blue print on strategies here.... see below group link.... mind the space before the com

Copy link and remove the space..... before com to join
https://chat.whatsapp. com/Iq3kakXgi1KKuIKjzJt9NW

(1) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill Baring NIPOST From Collecting Stamp Duties / Nautical Home Lighting Ideas / Unveiling The Keyword Research Strategy That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.