Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Twitter Ban: Thank God For Nairaland, I Still Sell My Shirts Online - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Twitter Ban: Thank God For Nairaland, I Still Sell My Shirts Online (357 Views)

Where To Buy Couple T Shirts Online In India? / Where Can You Shop For Outstanding Men’s T-shirts Online? / Customize Your T-shirts Online Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Thank God For Nairaland, I Still Sell My Shirts Online by chukycollections(m): 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Following the twitter Ban in Nigeria, it was hard for me to sell the customized shirts I make, could not access twitter to post my products, even with a vpn there was less views on my post, which resulted to less or no patronage. But posting on Nairaland had a tremendous turnaround, I could sell the high quality shirts I make.
Thank you NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Thank God For Nairaland, I Still Sell My Shirts Online by chukycollections(m): 6:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Please help, I have a problem with posting most photo in my phone on Nairaland, I have an oppo A92 and most pictures (especially camera) size are 4+ mb. How do I go about it cos the site said I can't post pictures with that size
Re: Twitter Ban: Thank God For Nairaland, I Still Sell My Shirts Online by Missfranca18(f): 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2021
When you walk into a room full of people. What brings their attention towards you, without you even opening your mouth is your SMELL.

This is long lasting, can last up to 72hrs and for the harsh ones, one week. You don’t have to break the bank to smell good.

#6000 only.

Available in different fragrance and different sizes.

Wholesale deals also available.

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Your OWN Hair / . / Designer Leather Shoes For Men With Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.