Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

If You Have A Domicile Account Come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Have A Domicile Account Come In (169 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Domicile Account Come In by cybernaut(m): 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello Friends,
I went to open a domicile account at Access bank and I was told that before they can create account for me that I will source for dollars at black market and deposit .

I was little bit confused hoping that the bank will sell dollar for me as it used to be before but all effort is in vain.

Please friend's what is agitating my mind now is after enquiry from the black market and the price is 505NGN per dollar as am writing now . So if I bought at N505 at black market now ,is it the same price the bank will buy for me after deposition .

If you have been in these shoe before I will like to earned your view about these before I proceed to open an account with them.

Thanks friends.

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Your Product Life Cycle (PLC) / No Hope In Sight / Grants To Start A Business In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.