Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,830 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism (1277 Views)

Bola Tinubu Says He Has Come Home To Kano And All He Wants To Do Is Dance / FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Imo Monachs Tell FG To Allow Nnamdi Kanu Come Home To Bury His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by chris4gold(m): 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
This makes me cry bitterly, while the majority of us are looking for a way to move out of this country, here is a little boy suffering from racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0_awHtTnU0

Please, Nigerian leaders, all we are asking of you is good governance. Security, Light, Good Road...
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Tinubuadvocate: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Igbos terrorist will never listen. So sad the parents is crying as well nowhere like home let us continue praying for our leaders so that they will change from their wrong way nobody is perfect we can guide them and advising them.

I love my country!!!
God bless the republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Tinubuadvocate: 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mydn44 lalasticalala.
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by DICKstractor: 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
undecided

Ouch!! Sorry for him

But I'll rather face racism in a foreign land than face tribalism, nepotism, insecurity, bad infrastructures, etc in my homeland

Khaki skin like us, racism no fit move as little as our hair

8 Likes

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Christiansen(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
What is racism compared to what we're suffering in this zoo? undecided

8 Likes

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by aremuforlife(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
The only solution to racism to to bully them back, if anybody bullied, bully him/her back, that is kit an offence. Blacks need to know that they are more of advantageous than their counterparts most these racists are locals, they have not been outside their abode.

4 Likes

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by theTranslator: 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbos terrorist will never listen. So sad the parents is crying as well nowhere like home let us continue praying for our leaders so that they will change from their wrong way nobody is perfect we can guide them and advising them.

I love my country!!!
Everything IPOB
Are you normal? shocked angry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Tinubuadvocate: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Mr translator you just have to be very careful with your utterances.
theTranslator:

Everything IPOB
Are you normal? shocked angry grin cheesy
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by theTranslator: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]
You go beat me?? shocked grin cheesy cry grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

I love my country!!!

Better go and check your forest, very soon you will have no home. IDP camp is waiting for you.

cool
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Susu888(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Christiansen:

As you can see.... Tufiakwa!

Subconscious enslavement of the human mind is very real..... this specimen will not mind being racially discriminated against as long he will stay in Obodo Oyingbo.

No wonder they keep looking down on us! Naija youths are monkeys!
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Christiansen(m): 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Susu888:

Subconscious enslavement of the human mind is very real..... this specimen will not mind being racially discriminated against as long he will stay in Obodo Oyingbo.

Okay anything else?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Susu888:

is your shit hole better
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Arda1000(m): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
aremuforlife:
The only solution to racism to to bully them back, if anybody bullied, bully him/her back, that is kit an offence. Blacks need to know that they are more of advantageous than their counterparts most these racists are locals, they have not been outside their abode.
a white racist woman was telling an African American who didn't cause any offense to her to go back to Africa,the dude told her he will do that but she has to go back to Britain first cause the land she's dwelling were stolen from native Americans grin the woman hurriedly left,the best way to counter racism is by knowing what to say at the right moment,a white dude once told me how ugly my skin is and I told him I rather die than take up a white skin,and I still told him that in 10 years coming he would wish he had a black grin he was totally speechless after that reality hit him

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by aremuforlife(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Arda1000:
a white racist woman was telling an African American who didn't cause any offense to her to go back to Africa,the dude told her he will do that but she has to go back to Britain first cause the land she's dwelling were stolen from native Americans grin the woman hurriedly left,the best way to counter racism is by knowing what to say at the right moment,a white dude once told me how ugly my skin is and I told him I rather die than take up a white skin,and I still told him that in 10 years coming he would wish he had a black grin he was totally speechless after that reality hit him
The best way is to build your kids with confidence, let them know they special and of more advantageous than the counterparts.
If you call me monkey because, I am black, I will call you white monkey and even show him/her the video of the monkey, because it's possible he/she might have not come across it before.
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
And the home is being torn apart later some people would wonder why he won't appreciate his roots, appreciate a disappointment
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Arda1000:
a white racist woman was telling an African American who didn't cause any offense to her to go back to Africa,the dude told her he will do that but she has to go back to Britain first cause the land she's dwelling were stolen from native Americans
The dude should go back to Africa he just admitted himself that the land belongs to Native Americans he's profiting of the destruction of people culture and he admitted it

Arda1000:

,a white dude once told me how ugly my skin is and I told him I rather die than take up a white skin,and I still told him that in 10 years coming he would wish he had a black
As long as bleaching cream keeps thriving in Africa and India this would never happen
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Arda1000(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=LordVoldermort

post=102521298] The dude should go back to Africa he just admitted himself that the land belongs to Native Americans he's profiting of the destruction of people culture and he admitted it
[/quote na don't be silly,the land actually belongs to native Americans so there's no point in him denying that

As long as bleaching cream keeps thriving in Africa and India this would never happen

[/quote don't understand the above
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by superCleanworks(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
White man
They turn green when sick
They turn red when angry or in pain
They turn pink when happy
They turn pale when cold

And in the summer, they sunbathe like lizards just to get a little colour (tanning) on their inferior skin but i stay black 247/365

1 Like

Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Elock1: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
you guys should stop quoting this people making them relevant.. Please
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by chris4gold(m): 8:04am On Jun 09, 2021
superCleanworks:
White man
They turn green when sick
They turn red when angry or in pain
They turn pink when happy
They turn pale when cold

And in the summer, they sunbathe like lizards just to get a little colour (tanning) on their inferior skin but i stay black 247/365

Black is beautiful.
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Bayonet40: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
Christiansen:
[/s] what animal are you in the zoo? Because am not.
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2021
He will still face tribalism when he get here, he should learn not to give a Zap about what useless people says
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by chris4gold(m): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmm

Skillsnigeria:
He will still face tribalism when he get here, he should learn not to give a Zap about what useless people says
Re: This Boy Wanted To Come Home Due To Racism by OkanlawonB(m): 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2021
From my observation, the mother seem to have even more personal problems than the child. She is only infecting the child with her depression(what ever the cause may be). She is probably overwhelmed being a single parent. Bullying and Mobbing is everywhere be it Europe, America or Africa. Our duty as parents is to teach our children how to deal with such situations. Bullying and Mobbing is not necessarily race based.
Children going to public schools in Nigeria even suffer more, the floggings and canings these children have to endure in primary and secondary schools is a pure human right abuse.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Muhammadu Buhari On His Bigoted Speech / OBAFEMI AWOLOWO INTERVIEW: Twenty Pounds Policy And The Igbos / Nigeria: There Was Amalgamation Agreement,may No Longer Be Enforceable—ocj Okoch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.