Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) (83720 Views)

Ja Rule And Bolanle Ninalowo Meet (Video) / Disqualified BBNaija Ex-Housemates Erica & Tacha Meet (Video) / Stella DimokoKorkus And Linda Ikeji Exchange Words On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Laboncca: 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
These 2 are my favourites. See what they are dishing out . There are better ways to address dispute than all this. You guys pissed me off
wale377:
Check out the argument that broke out between Tiwa savage and Seyi shay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQEgFdUvT7M

It all happened just now. Seyi Shay walked up to Tiwa to say hi and Tiwa wasn’t having it after all the insults she (Tiwa) has received from Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani over the years. Tiwa says to her “Don’t say hi to me ever. Let sleeping Dogs lie. Shey you blocked me on Instagram, block me in real life too. We are not friends”.

Source tundeednut
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP2_56hJpIg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Mandela27: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
starbuck:
I don't belong to this generation
this pic is so crazy
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Two prostitvtes masquerading as musicians

Mtchewww
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chai, women and bad mouth embarassed embarassed
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
It is grin

I like Tiwa's energy grin
Klass99:
Did anyone watch the video?

Please confirm if the video is as accurate as the headline news I no get data, abeg grin

I'm not a fan of either women, but I sure as hell like Waje, Yemi Alade, Simi and Omawunmi.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Chingyyang(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't even like either of them sef, so if they want to fall off a cliff, they should go do so!! Yikes!!
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by greggng: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
SmartPolician:

You sef get hot temper. You need to calm down with 2 bottles of Heineken grin

Na monkey tail fit calm me down ...henekien dey learn ...anyways have a great day ...
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Klass99(f): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Woman thing like Bunba boy and Davido
Tonnyray:
That went from 0-100 real quick man.. Dayum!!!
Love her or hate her Tiwa is the most successful female artist in contemporary Nigerian history. You have to hand that to her.
There's a whole lotta beef/hate for her on account of this from the others. It's a woman thing.
But the bitch got plenty pent up venom too sha.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by 9jaRealist: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
wale377:

Source tundeednut

Old women carrying childish beef… embarassed

I actually like both of them…
But abegi show some CLASS!

And to think one of those is a parent! SMDH

>

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Pedropez1: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tiwa is too raw shaa...
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by PAPAFEELERS: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
tunapawizzy:
be like when secondary girls dey fight. I no wan care weytin cause fight BUT how do u open ur mouth to proclaim ur child as what u are staking, because u want to prove u did not say shit about someone we are supposed to believe u dont care about ...some of these kids deserve better parents....one say one na olosho....d other say the other get ugly skin
TIWA is worst than a DOG!!! How can she stoop so low as to use her son to swear for such a petty mata, so disappointed in her

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by chatinent: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
My problem with this video is how Tiwa keeps swapping from thick Ibadan accent to American accent. After I heard her swearing with her son, I left the video.. so petty.

3 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Whodhellizsheyisheyhaw comes I never heard her songs.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Both, I prefer this energy though.

Klass99:

Thank you.

You like her energy in music or her energy in the video? grin

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Klass99(f): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by FBIBOT(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Radarada they look ugly tho
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
British Accent not American grin.

People swear with their children all the time, It doesn't make it right. I don't know where is fake wokeness is coming from.

chatinent:
My problem with this video is how Tiwa keeps swapping from thick Ibadan accent to American accent. After I heard her swearing with her son, I left the video.. so petty.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Davido fought Burna Boy the other day, nobody remembered their gender. Now, women are fighting, watch as the entire thread becomes about women. Everybody fights. Men, women, the poor and the rich.
Funny enough. If d thread swings dat way, u're d causative agent behind it.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Gjmff: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Whores rant
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Sterope(f): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol. I don't care about either but Tiwa is right on this one.

Klass99:

You must be a coded troublesome person to like this energy. grin

I think I may just watch the video to see what you mean

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by drLammy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
I like their accent sha

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by chatinent: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sterope:
British Accent not American grin.

People swear with their children all the time, It doesn't make it right. I don't know where is fake wokeness is coming from.

Except you meant Osugbon British sha.
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by houseontherock: 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why involve your innocent son in your mess? Sheyi Shay sha, she's too mouthy undecided
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 3:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Just Forgive And Move On.
Swearing with your innocent little child was very foolish of you, Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Kdon2: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
wale377:

It all happened just now. Seyi Shay walked up to Tiwa to say hi and Tiwa wasn’t having it after all the insults she (Tiwa) has received from Seyi Shay and Victoria Kimani over the years. Tiwa says to her “Don’t say hi to me ever. Let sleeping Dogs lie. Shey you blocked me on Instagram, block me in real life too. We are not friends”.

Source tundeednut

That tiwa Savage again! See how she is yapping like a lap dog. Wizkid garbage dump. undecided I doff for sheyi Shay sha. Very mature babe!

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by highness25(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
azraeljaheel:
Sheyi Shay wan famz

No famz zone Young blood angry

Btw how far with June 12 shey mehn Dem still dey troop out
bullet don fly pass you before? No be to touch you oo only fly pass you? Be careful in this country
Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by TotoNaRubber: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
I heard your ass is the dirtiest in this Industry

2 Likes

Re: Fight: Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shey Exchange Words As They Meet (Video) by Klass99(f): 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) / Bobrisky Accuses His Driver Of Stealing His Benz & Money (Picture) / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.