Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams (3752 Views)

2023: Voter Apathy Looms In North, CNG Warns / Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams / Those Bent On Power Shift To South Behind Security Challenges In North – CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by Elvictor: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin angry grin

Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by mightyhaze: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Guestlander:

Why don't you just face your own problems. Nnamdi Kanu started his campaign with his campaign of hate against Yoruba, going as far as saying the only good Yoruba man is a dead one.
What is the difference between IPOB and the herdsmen? Both are driven by hate and as far as I am concerned both of you are different sides of the same coin.
The best thing you can do at this moment in time is to be on your own lane because I haven't mentioned you up to this point.
You don't need to inject yourself into every conversation.
lol.. no need foaming in the mouth, I just wanted to point out your flawed thinking and hypocrisy . 'when another person's child is in a coffin,it's just another mass of wood,but when it's your child in it its a different matter entirely' - Igbo adage!

This is just a mild prod,hopefully after going through the process of foaming u might do some reflections and do some mending in your reasonings
Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by Guestlander: 7:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
lol.. no need foaming in the mouth, I just wanted to point out your flawed thinking and hypocrisy . 'when another person's child is in a coffin,it's just another mass of wood,but when it's your child in it its a different matter entirely' - Igbo adage!

This is just a mild prod,hopefully after going through the process of foaming u might do some reflections and do some mending in your reasonings

There are no reflections to be made. I already told you about my opinion of IPOB and the herdsmen.
Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by mightyhaze: 7:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Guestlander:

There are no reflections to be made. I already told you about my opinion of IPOB and the herdsmen.
Your opinion is dumb and smacks of obsessive/irrational hatred. Nnamdi kanu and his ipob never attacked you physically. Talk is cheap.Nnamdi hasn't said one hundredth of what adeyinka grandson and the other medical doctor had said . But u have to find a way of making a mountain out of a molehill.

No, Igbos are not a different side of same coin with Fulanis. Igbos are same with Fulani terror herders..infact much worse. This should suit your obsessive state of mind , shouldn't it?
Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by Guestlander: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
mightyhaze:
Your opinion is dumb and smacks of obsessive/irrational hatred. Nnamdi kanu and his ipob never attacked you physically. Talk is cheap.Nnamdi hasn't said one hundredth of what adeyinka grandson and the other medical doctor had said . But u have to find a way of making a mountain out of a molehill.

No, Igbos are not a different side of same coin with Fulanis. Igbos are same with Fulani terror herders..infact much worse. This should suit your obsessive state of mind , shouldn't it?

Your own words.
Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by mightyhaze: 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Guestlander:

Your own words.
Hope it made your day
Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by Restructuring: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Northern parasites
Re: Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams by Prolificgiant(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Nobody would read this long shit.
i just did

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch How Wike Transformed PH GRA To Nigeria's Dubai: Pictures & Video / Yuletide: LSC And LASEPA Start Joint Enforcement On Safety And Environment / Sss Arrests Another Online Journalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.