Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,754 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Help Am Confused About PPA - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help Am Confused About PPA (3609 Views)

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service / NYSC: I am confused, I need enlightenment on these stuffs bothering me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hello nairalanders..
Please i need an exquisite explanation about PPA, I am part of 2021 Nysc Batch A stream II corp members that camped in Bauchi.
I applied for redeployment via health grounds on camp but it failed, so i was given a PPA there in Bauchi but on that day i was sick i left Bauchi without reporting to the PPA.
Please what can i do ?i am planning on paying for redeployment after camp cos my health is not ok for that Bauchi.
So the person helping me out says i should wait for a month before i should wait for a month before the redeployment can click.
So my question now is what is the danger in not reporting to the ppa after a month, and if there is no danger and the redeployment still fail to work out can i go back to my initial PPA?

PLEASE I NEED URGENT GENUINE ANSWER...
Thanks
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by floss(m): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wailo camp hmmmm I remember that place

This is what will happen, since your redeployment didn't work out in camp, you still have some slim chances of redeploying from the time you guys left camp till two or three months time after that no redeployment will be possible except your uncle is the NYSC DG.
Concerning your PPA, since you haven't reported it's better that way, because your PPA doesn't know how many corps member that was sent to them or if any was sent all, so that will make not to be committed yet and process your redeployment.

Then if after 3months you're not able to redeploy, then you will eventually go back to both federal and State Secretariat and complete your registration and filling, if not you will not be able to be carrying out your monthly clearance, of which if you miss out for 3 or months, you have queries to answer and if care is not taken, you might not be paid and might repeat service. But don't be scared for now but have it at the back of your head that any redeployment that didn't work out while in camp is time consuming and better start accepting Bauchi so that you can follow your mates and be on the same page.

At least State Secretariat I think is in Fada mamada...
I forgot to mention that once you miss out on your PPA you will take the stress of searching for another PPA by yourself.

Enjoy your service, Bauchi is really fun, the people are nice, although the environment is harsh in terms of the weather, if you are staying in the state capital better, Yelwa is nice, Tafawa Balewa is also good, although I served in the state capital, my PPA was Shadawanka Army Barrack but I had to get another PPA for myself cos I don't want army disturbance so my PPA was in Bayan Geri not far from Stadium.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yes ooo for wailo , d place is now fine sha
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
floss:

Did you serve there, or just camped dea?
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by floss(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adeoye11:

Did you serve there, or just camped dea?

Served in Bauchi, really fun had great memories.
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
floss:

This is what will happen, since your redeployment didn't work out in camp, you still have some slim chances of redeploying from the time you guys left camp till two or three months time after that no redeployment will be possible except your uncle is the NYSC DG.
Concerning your PPA, since you haven't reported it's better that way, because your PPA doesn't know how many corps member that was sent to them or if any was sent all, so that will make not to be committed yet and process your redeployment.

Then if after 3months you're not able to redeploy, then you will eventually go back to both federal and State Secretariat and complete your registration and filling, if not you will not be able to be carrying out your monthly clearance, of which if you miss out for 3 or months, you have queries to answer and if care is not taken, you might not be paid and might repeat service. But don't be scared for now but have it at the back of your head that any redeployment that didn't work out while in camp is time consuming and better start accepting Bauchi so that you can follow your mates and be on the same page.

At least State Secretariat I think is in Fada mamada...
I forgot to mention that once you miss out on your PPA you will take the stress of searching for another PPA by yourself.

Enjoy your service, Bauchi is really fun, the people are nice, although the environment is harsh in terms of the weather, if you are staying in the state capital better, Yelwa is nice, Tafawa Balewa is also good, although I served in the state capital, my PPA was Shadawanka Army Barrack but I had to get another PPA for myself cos I don't want army disturbance so my PPA was in Bayan Geri not far from Stadium.

Thanks man this is helpful...well if that's d case as you ave said if need be for me to go back to Bauchi there is no prob about getting ppa there by myself.
I prayed that redeployment of 1month waiting works, if it does not i go gada my loins back to bauchi.
But please do they normally count the month of camping as part of that three months ultimatum?
Cos i noticed if they count it that means i have only june& july to wait.
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by floss(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adeoye11:

Thanks man this is helpful...well if that's d case as you ave said if need be for me to go back to Bauchi there is no prob about getting ppa there by myself.
I prayed that redeployment of 1month waiting works, if it does not i go gada my loins back to bauchi.
But please do they normally count the month of camping as part of that three months ultimatum?
Cos i noticed if they count it that means i have only june& july to wait.

Just know that your service won't exceed 11months, you already used 1 month already while in camp, so any other thing is just a mere formality
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ok nah .
Make i go lock person wey wan help me out fr redeployment cloth nah hin remain.
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Marks112: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Adeoye11:
Hello nairalanders..
Please i need an exquisite explanation about PPA, I am part of 2021 Nysc Batch A stream II corp members that camped in Bauchi.
I applied for redeployment via health grounds on camp but it failed, so i was given a PPA there in Bauchi but on that day i was sick i left Bauchi without reporting to the PPA.
Please what can i do ?i am planning on paying for redeployment after camp cos my health is not ok for that Bauchi.
So the person helping me out says i should wait for a month before i should wait for a month before the redeployment can click.
So my question now is what is the danger in not reporting to the ppa after a month, and if there is no danger and the redeployment still fail to work out can i go back to my initial PPA?

PLEASE I NEED URGENT GENUINE ANSWER...
Thanks
My connect also said wait for 3weeks but I got another person who did it in 24hours for 40k ,chat me up will give you the person number,don’t wait o ,their connect is not strong

Full details
Was posted to kaduna,immediately I got there for the camping , I paid this lady 60k to redeploy me to ogun my state of origin ,she told me to full relocation form in camp which I did,when I checked on Monday I saw kwara,she didn’t do anything,I started to regret cos kaduna gave people relocation anyhow ,but because I filled my state of origin I guess they wanted to punish me and gave me kwara �..then I called the lady she said I shouldn’t worry that I should give her 3weeks to 1 month,when will I find ppa,find house everything,I just told her to refund me my money,she started saying even if I go elsewhere that it will take that long ,I told her I will go to kwara like that
She sent my money sha
So there’s this nysc group I’m in the guy that owns the group does redeployment too ,known him for a year o cos I thought I was gonna serve last year ,I always view his status that he posts successful redeployment and all those stuffs ,I didn’t believe him
Then as I was crying on my way from kaduna I saw his post get your desired state in 24hrs ,since I don’t have any other choice I just said I should try him ,but before I paid I begged him ,question his life ,he just kept telling me as long as it is not lagos or Abuja it is sure
I paid 40k sha and sent my state code number ,name and login details and state I want yesterday night
Omo it has changed to ogun this morning I
E restrict my airflow
I just screamed cos that lady already told my mom that anyone that says he/she can do it less than that time is scam
It has changed o,si happy right now,my mumcy said I should try printing it to be sure ,I tried it showed on the letter that sososo with state number she sososo has been relocated from kaduna to ogun based on health ground effect from june1
Omo e legit mad
Just been thanking God
My mind is at rest now
Message me on WhatsApp will give you his number
Connect pass connect o��
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Boss abeg help me oo that one month too tey oo .bauchi is very far I DNT wanna go dea again.
Send me the person contact abeg
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by VTJN(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Marks112:

My connect also said wait for 3weeks but I got another person who did it in 24hours for 40k ,chat me up will give you the person number,don’t wait o ,their connect is not strong

Full details
Was posted to kaduna,immediately I got there for the camping , I paid this lady 60k to redeploy me to ogun my state of origin ,she told me to full relocation form in camp which I did,when I checked on Monday I saw kwara,she didn’t do anything,I started to regret cos kaduna gave people relocation anyhow ,but because I filled my state of origin I guess they wanted to punish me and gave me kwara �..then I called the lady she said I shouldn’t worry that I should give her 3weeks to 1 month,when will I find ppa,find house everything,I just told her to refund me my money,she started saying even if I go elsewhere that it will take that long ,I told her I will go to kwara like that
She sent my money sha
So there’s this nysc group I’m in the guy that owns the group does redeployment too ,known him for a year o cos I thought I was gonna serve last year ,I always view his status that he posts successful redeployment and all those stuffs ,I didn’t believe him
Then as I was crying on my way from kaduna I saw his post get your desired state in 24hrs ,since I don’t have any other choice I just said I should try him ,but before I paid I begged him ,question his life ,he just kept telling me as long as it is not lagos or Abuja it is sure
I paid 40k sha and sent my state code number ,name and login details and state I want yesterday night
Omo it has changed to ogun this morning I
E restrict my airflow
I just screamed cos that lady already told my mom that anyone that says he/she can do it less than that time is scam
It has changed o,si happy right now,my mumcy said I should try printing it to be sure ,I tried it showed on the letter that sososo with state number she sososo has been relocated from kaduna to ogun based on health ground effect from june1
Omo e legit mad
Just been thanking God
My mind is at rest now
Message me on WhatsApp will give you his number
Connect pass connect o��
welcome to the gateway state.. the industrial hub of the nation

I was also relocated to ogun state
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by VTJN(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Adeoye11:
Boss abeg help me oo that one month too tey oo .bauchi is very far I DNT wanna go dea again.
Send me the person contact abeg
hope you've finally find someone to help you out concerning your relocation?
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Adeoye11(m): 8:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
VTJN:
hope you've finally find someone to help you out concerning your relocation?
Not yet I said you shud kindly send me your number.
I tried checking on your profile seems it's NT there.
Sero eight sero six fve one fve nine four sero four is mine.
Re: Help Am Confused About PPA by Phollyk(f): 7:41am On Jun 30, 2021
Marks112..... Connect me to the relocation person pls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nysc, Please Pay Our December Allowance, Yours Sincerely, B15 Stream 2 / Serving Before Housemanship? / Nysc Latest Update For Batch A 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.