Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (41777 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial / The Real Reason Twitter Chose Ghana: Lagos Is A Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
But they are ignoring Herdsman attack, see Biafra causing sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by richboy7(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Romanoff:
And because of one person, millions will suffer.

Why can't FG use the same Twitter to unite Nigerians?

Abi
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Zane2point4(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Acekidc4:
Nigeria Corporate existence Threatened by Mere Twitter kontinue Minister of LIES.

What of Iswap, Boko, Bandits, Herdsmen, etc that are dis-stabilizing and Killing People and destroying Properties Upandan nko

God is Great, Lie and Lia are the same Thing.
This is one of the most perfect Synchronization i have come across.

Lie-Lia
Hes a bloodied fool.

They want unity and threaten civil war blc Nigeria is there cash cow dem no want make e split.

If MNK was the issue why not write to twitter to disable his acct, why blc of one man u hurt millions of ppls source of livelihood?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by mrkings84(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
But on daily basis herdsmen are killing scores of Nigerians yet they are not distabilizing the corntree. Buhari has don more harm than all other leaders put together hqve done since 1960....

Buhari and anyone who supports him must stand God's judgment

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by freeborn02: 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Back to sender .

Lolz. So, you know you are defending evil?

You are a cursed entity.

You Shameless hypocrite.

As true as God made the heaven and the earth may the evil you defend crush you to death. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by fof1: 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/nnamdi-kanu-using-twitter-to-destabilise-nigeria-lai-mohammed/%3famp

UNINTELLIGENT LEADERS IN D SADDLE. So bcoz of IPOB and NNAMDI KANU, Nigerians should Suffer Twitter Ban,abi? Do we see the Hypocrisy of the Government in Nigeria? Very unfortunate, Pls

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
After making him popular when you and Buhari will shout that some persons including Kanu provoking the government and the Nation. The noise you made then is now haunting you
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Obipaul77(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/nnamdi-kanu-using-twitter-to-destabilise-nigeria-lai-mohammed/%3famp
Stupid old monkey, just as your name sounds, everything about you is lie.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Tupaq: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Honestly I'm tired of this lie lie mumuh!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Bahamas95(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
F00lishess at its peak.

Just imagine the Idi0ts who call themselves leaders, even goats reason better than them.

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by showafrica(m): 4:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
There is something MNK is doing right... For him to be placed above 200m Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by showafrica(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Zane2point4:

Hes a bloodied fool.

They want unity and threaten civil war blc Nigeria is there cash cow dem no want make e split.

If MNK was the issue why not write to twitter to disable his acct, why blc of one man u hurt millions of ppls source of livelihood?

They go don write tire... So were waiting for opportunity to ban it
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by CORRECTMAN78(m): 4:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
88 were killed in Kebbi,over 30 were killed in Igangan,Over 40 were killed in Benue yesterday..All these just in a week.
The same group of Terrorists fulani herdsmen were responsible for this atrocities and inhumane massacre but I'm yet to hear Lai Mohammed comment on this and condemn.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are not distabilising the country,they are arranging the country.
I understand most sai Babarians are already in deep regrets over their choices in 2015/2019.It doesn't mean Atiku is any better because as a Fulani as well,I'm yet to hear him condemn these killings but you see all these insignificant APC miscreants who roam about on nairaland like lost souls.I'm really sorry for them.
There's only a solution for peace to return to Nigeria. SECESSION!
God's bless Chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless Oduduwa Republic & Biafra!

Over 60 was killed in Ebonyi
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Psoul(m): 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
If my voice is heard and listened to many than yours, it means that I am saying the truth more than you.
You banned Twitter cos of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.
Why not silence them wt the truth if u have one?
You don't have a single truth that's why you resorted to throwing sands.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by nedumscot(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Racoon:

I wonder how his children will feel seeing their father saying all sorts of rubbish here
This man need to visit yaba left
For brain checkup
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Eillyeillz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
How many more reasons are they going to come up with?! To cover for their stupidity, God please save Nigeria.

This people are hell bent on Destroying it.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by aryzgreat: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Havertz10:
I thought it was about Buhari deleted tweet

They are looking for available clutch to grab while exposing their incompetence in the process
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
[left][/left]
TBD:
I totally support Twitter ban in Nigeria, Twitter has became tool for IBOP to destroy and destabilize Nigeria, how can a right thinking man follow KANU that is in London to kill your own brother ? If you are like you (Igbo) claim on everything you will call KANU to come back to Nigeria lead you peoples.
you are a fool
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Lordbukas: 4:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
The more this man lies, he makes a fool of himself and the people he represents. You ban Twitter cause of one man, then loosing money and goodwill and you claim you are wise? You should be a Prof in telling lies, but you still tell childish lies.
You simply cannot justify your vendetta against Twitter cause it's not acceptable. You're here talking rubbish.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Hotzone(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
Acekidc4:
Nigeria Corporate existence Threatened by Mere Twitter kontinue Minister of LIES.

What of Iswap, Boko, Bandits, Herdsmen, etc that are dis-stabilizing and Killing People and destroying Properties Upandan nko

God is Great, Lie and Lia are the same Thing.
This is one of the most perfect Synchronization i have come across.

Lie-Lia

Every source of propaganda, route or source used by any terrorist should be shut down! I prefer Buhari to senseless killing of human
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by akezn: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
This guy is just a pipe. These guys are just a whole lot of shameless charlatans who think they are dealing with slowpokes. These unscrupulous elements and bundle of inconsistent fellows spew balderdash with reckless abandon and expect people of sane minds to believe them? It leaves me wondering how we got to were we are at this very just now. This government will go down in history as the worst we have and are ever going to have. The government appears bereft of ideas to lead us out of this doldrum. What a wasted 8 years in the live of this nation. God help us.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Chris2863(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
VaselineCrew:

Analogy time

Criminals use phone so we must ban phone networks in Nigeria as they are capable of undermining the country

Criminals use internet for fraud so we must ban internet in Nigeria as it is capable of undermining the country

Die there fool
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Masturbator2020: 4:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
88 were killed in Kebbi,over 30 were killed in Igangan,Over 40 were killed in Benue yesterday..All these just in a week.
The same group of Terrorists fulani herdsmen were responsible for this atrocities and inhumane massacre but I'm yet to hear Lai Mohammed comment on this and condemn.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are not distabilising the country,they are arranging the country.
I understand most sai Babarians are already in deep regrets over their choices in 2015/2019.It doesn't mean Atiku is any better because as a Fulani as well,I'm yet to hear him condemn these killings but you see all these insignificant APC miscreants who roam about on nairaland like lost souls.I'm really sorry for them.
God bless Oduduwa & Biafra Republic !
check the last paragraph
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by akezn: 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
So now that they have banned twitter, Nnamdi Kanu and his Biafran agitation will stop right?

TBD:
I totally support Twitter ban in Nigeria, Twitter has became tool for IBOP to destroy and destabilize Nigeria, how can a right thinking man follow KANU that is in London to kill your own brother ? If you are like you (Igbo) claim on everything you will call KANU to come back to Nigeria lead you peoples.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Anselem4289: 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kanu is winning this battle

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
This lier Mohammed should be hanged before next election
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by andyblinks05: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
COMMON TWITTER BAN YOU ARE CRYING
WHEN WAR STARTS...
When war starts, first of all, you won't have internet to post or comment.
You won't be able to withdraw your money from the Bank, or even buy and sell.
Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.
You will soon be left in darkness with no food, light or even water.
People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.
You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.
You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.
Every where will be on fire. All you will hear, will be guns, day in, day out.
It may last for days, weeks, months and even years.
War no be like wetin you dey watch for American movies, wey dey end after one hour oh.
We will all end up in the forest or stay cocooned in our homes.
The UN will do nothing than send you aids, and the powerful will hijack them.
Today, look at Libya, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine
Other countries will only be on the internet and be sympathising with us, but nah we go suffer am.
You want Biafra, Oduduwa, Niger-Delta Republic and Arewa Republic?
Tell the law makers from your states to move a motion for referendum in the national Assembly.
If we continue this Gun games, it will consume all of us, and we will loose everything, including lives.
The person that asked you to carry guns, why is he not leading from the front with his own gun?
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT US ALL. MAY PEACE CONTINUE TO REIGN IN OUR COUNTRY!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by stayclearofme: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
God bless Oduduwa Republic & Biafra!
God bless you too.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Duvet1950: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
How was MNK the reason why you ignorantly and stupidly banned Twitter? Could you explain?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by FLYFIRE(m): 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Even the one that stole the elections for them regrets it now

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by FLYFIRE(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
andyblinks05:
COMMON TWITTER BAN YOU ARE CRYING
WHEN WAR STARTS...
When war starts, first of all, you won't have internet to post or comment.
You won't be able to withdraw your money from the Bank, or even buy and sell.
Shops, market, hospitals, transport, petrol stations, power companies, will all be closed.
You will soon be left in darkness with no food, light or even water.
People will loot, kill, destroy, rape, kidnap and there won't be law enforcement agents to be called upon. The few law enforcement agents will be protecting the politicians and important facilities.
You won't even know where your brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers and children are.
You will soon go hungry and you gradually die without even been hit by a bullet.
Every where will be on fire. All you will hear, will be guns, day in, day out.
It may last for days, weeks, months and even years.
War no be like wetin you dey watch for American movies, wey dey end after one hour oh.
We will all end up in the forest or stay cocooned in our homes.
The UN will do nothing than send you aids, and the powerful will hijack them.
Today, look at Libya, Sudan, Iraq, Syria, Palestine
Other countries will only be on the internet and be sympathising with us, but nah we go suffer am.
You want Biafra, Oduduwa, Niger-Delta Republic and Arewa Republic?
Tell the law makers from your states to move a motion for referendum in the national Assembly.
If we continue this Gun games, it will consume all of us, and we will loose everything, including lives.
The person that asked you to carry guns, why is he not leading from the front with his own gun?
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT US ALL. MAY PEACE CONTINUE TO REIGN IN OUR COUNTRY!!!
BLOOD FLOWS IN EVERYONE'S VEINS
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by shyvicky: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Keep pursuing Biafra and keep hurting ur self, this is a case of pharoa let my people go, and pharoa refused, and bad things was happening to him and pharoas heart was hardened, till he died, Biafra and Oduduwa is ideology u cannot kill it, even if u kill every ibo in Nigeria, the ones abroad will come back and start again after many years.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan Asked Sanusi To Resign But He Refused / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.