Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment (16034 Views)

Damage At Michael Okpara University Heartbreaking, Will Cost N2bn To Repair / Final Year Student Of Michael Okpara University Killed In Accident In Abia / Michael Okpara University Final Year Students Spray Cash After Final Paper (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by Bondnwanne(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=temitope27 post=102514349]Is that a school[/quotes
I don't blame you for that comment, but you will only understand the difference when u are been admitted.. I AM A PROUD GRADUATE OF MOUAU ��
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Only those that went know the true story
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by IkengaRussell(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2021
My Alma Mater has always been a cesspit of agony and anguish..From the days of Onyiudo as the V.C..Wetin remain that year na to carry school Uniform give mehn to wear.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by chukzypd: 1:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
you are soo right!!!!!!....Edoga and Buhari 5 & 6
Frales6:
the time Prof Edoga and Prof. Otunta were there, they no get say ooo, na now this new man just enter dem wan showcase their power. It's good sha...but if to say na Edoga dem for no try am bcoz Edoga wan act like Buhari, that is either you like what I do or you shut up... don't complain no matter what you see.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by Dripgeorge: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2021
I applied for transcript since march 2021.. I have called and begged and even cried on the phone cause I'm about losing an admission that I worked so hard for because of mouau transcript..

Everyday different stories, today it is being typed, tomorrow they took it for signing, nextweek, it is being typed... What a school.. I regret going there...

1 Like

Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by Streetdreamx(m): 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
MrHighSea:

Those days things were moving smoothly.
I really enjoyed the school.

You stayed in hostel?
no @melrose building.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by Benblaq(m): 4:42am On Jan 17, 2022
What exactly is the problem with us?
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by mie20: 11:49am On Feb 01, 2022
MOUAU is the worst school to attend. They management doesn't have any regards to one's future. All they are after is your undergraduate school fees. Try applying for a transcript to further your education you'd understand better. How I wish I knew better.
Re: Michael Okpara University Students Protest Hostile Learning Environment by Streetdreamx(m): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
MrHighSea:

Those days things were moving smoothly.
I really enjoyed the school.

You stayed in hostel?
no, I stayed at Melrose building umuariagha opp the school.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni / University Of Lagos Distance Learning Admission Requirments / Alleged Fraud: FGC Ijanikin Suspends Students Over Parents’ Petition To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.