Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened (85655 Views)

Video Of Guinean President Mamady Doumbouya And His Security Officers / President Macron's Black T-shirt Sparks 'Masonic Satanist' Conspiracy Theories / French President Macron Slapped During Crowd Walkabout (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anter:
The guy get mind.
It's a woman that slapped him. angry
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by loluharmony(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
By wait it be like say na woman slap him oooo
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
seunmsg:

Make una dey lie small small now. The guy was arrested immediately and will definitely face charges.
they assume we're kids here...
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by ojochidem(m): 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
on
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by loluharmony(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wait he be like say na woman slap him ooo
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by khadaffi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
bizgenius1:

He would have been wasted by a trigger happy ungun/unknown soldier

See, let me give you an advice, if you are close to someone that slapped Buhari the best thing you should do is to run. Just continue running like a madman even though you are not the one that slapped him. The reason is that the security operatives will shoot everyone in that vicinity before arresting those they want to arrest. Something similar happened to Buratai when he was COAS and we knew what happened. No be Nigeria we dey again

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by observanc1: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:
Give the bitchslapper an award. You don't mess with the frenchmen, guys who killed their kings in the town square.
only king? Killed head of church and exterminated almost all the big men in france. And went to the prison and freed all the prisoners.
Miss "A Tale of 2 Cities"
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Vazro: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
NA BABA FELA BOY

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by ensamy(m): 10:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
I must do that same thing the woman do...but which politician I want to tear the slap
Ok Hope Uzodinma, yes yes

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by koboko69: 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
gidgiddy:
Its good to be from a civilised country. The President of France, with only two bodyguards, is slapped by a member of the public, but life goes on as normal. The guy isnt even arrested

But just because Shiites wouldnt move out of General Burutai's way, over 1000 Shiites were murdered and their leader, El Zakzaky, has been in detention over 4 years

Bro ....
U get eyes so...abi u only see what u want to see?
Go back and see the video....they dragged the guy on the ground sef....lol.
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by hope4nigeria(m): 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dalil8:
He's still young and energetic.

Lol... try this with bubu and find yourself 6ft below

shocked
nothing will happen, if buhari receive such slap, he will die instantly
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by pinkyng: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by seunny4lif(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Try slapping the USA president and watch SSS gun you down within a second shocked

You can only try this in Europe

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Harunabisanti(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cammo:
Try that with Buhari and one DSS would use you shine. That's if Buhari can even shake hands with people.

You can't even get closer to Buhari

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by seunny4lif(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
The guy is going to long jail
That’s the rule
gidgiddy:
Its good to be from a civilised country. The President of France, with only two bodyguards, is slapped by a member of the public, but life goes on as normal. The guy isnt even arrested

But just because Shiites wouldnt move out of General Burutai's way, over 1000 Shiites were murdered and their leader, El Zakzaky, has been in detention over 4 years
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by juwoonn(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
He don buy job.
See how he was dragged on the ground behind the crowd.
Anter:
The guy get mind.
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by seunny4lif(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
I swear
The secret service will need good explanation on how the hell did that happened?

Do that in the USA and got shot immediately before your hand reach the president
maasoap:

His security details can't escape queries. He could have stabbed him in the chest or neck.
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by lawalmovichhhh: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
abeg we're bubu dey ooo make I tear am one

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by juwoonn(m): 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
That guy is in real trouble.
Look at how he was dragged on the ground out of that scene
seunmsg:
I’m really curious to see know what will happen to the guy. Takes lots of guts and madness to carry out such a stunt.

1 Like

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by seunny4lif(m): 10:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
The guy was lucky that the secret service officers are too slow and the secret service department will have a lot of explanation to make, the guy could have easily kill the president like that.

Try that against USA president and be gun down
juwoonn:
That guy is in real trouble.
Look at how he was dragged on the ground out of that scene
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ordinary tweet... that he could not read properly nah comestic ban... then if person tear am better slap na shreading of the individual to cubes ... grin cheesy grin
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Depressed101: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
bizgenius1:
The efforntry self...Old france would have sent him to the Guillotine
as eh, with the whole city throwing apples and rotten tomatoes at him
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Frenzy01(m): 10:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
But why should a random guy have an access to where the president even is in the first place

Anyways... Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
THE WHITE PRESIDENT CANT RETALIATE because HE IS IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY WHERE PPL BEHAVE LIKE HUMAN BEINGS AND NOT LIKE ANIMALS angry.Am sure the culprit has been charge to court.
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by easiaq(m): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nice one dude,he should repeat that on the other cheek �
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by sharpwriter(m): 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
seunmsg:
I’m really curious to see know what will happen to the guy. Takes lots of guts and madness to carry out such a stunt.

The guy?..... He will die slowly grin
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by oghalebros(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Please don't try that Nigeria if you know you want to last long....
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Psainte20(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anter:
The guy get mind.
imagine him CV...... I slapped the president of France....., Straight employment

2 Likes

Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by tolaade1960: 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
He is definitely mentally ill.
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Kokaine(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I just they imagine if nah a Nigerian tear bubu that kin slap grin
lol.
You know we still use torture here despite the clamor of amnesty international. The torture that will be administered to that person, if he survives it, je will be deformed permanently if care ia not taken and he will never forget it again.
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by smallsmall: 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dalil8:
He's still young and energetic.

Lol... try this with bubu and find yourself 6ft below

shocked

If you slap Bubuu like that, he will just fall down and die on you!
That Mannequin fit die if too much breeze blow am sef.
. grin grin
Re: President Macron Attempted To Return The Slap Before His Security Intervened by Mj2Mj: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
seunmsg:
Its not a stunt bro Na slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) / Queen Elizabeth II: Flight carrying coffin most tracked plane in history (Pix) / Older Woman Who Took Prince Harry’s Virginity Says He Lasted Five Minutes (pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.