Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) (27129 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Milan For ECAM Council Meeting (Picture) / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Seoul, South Korea, Warmly Received By Nigerian Embass / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Sokoto To Support Atiku For Campaign. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Roma10: 10:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Acekidc4:
Am Terribly Sorry Sir, I was Part of the Stupiid Wagon that Chased you out of Aso Rock and was stupidly shouting sai- baba, Now I know better.

I clamour for Change then, but den don Change am for us ooooooo.

You are still a far better President than this Senile biitch in Power. I Salute you Dr Ebele
This same guy was killed by Fulani headsman last weakened
Thank God for your life

1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Feggie3: 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Danny50:
Running upandan while his own house is on fire who does that besides what has he done concerning twitter banned not to talk of the insecurity in the country.
Make him kill himself for una? Shebi una vote am out. Make him go international community whey value am.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by kingbee90: 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
Everytime na to waka 4rm place to place wen him own con3 dey on fire na so him lose election to dis man wia dey Aso Rock

Na him loose that election abi na una pursue am by not voting for him.
Make the dullard una vote for quench the fire.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 10:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Change wey dem talk about no reach our side o....

Jonathan is bad however Buhari is worst. No need chest beating about the greater idiot...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by obicmag(m): 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
it don tee wey this terrorist hate Nigerians and the Igbos.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by luluman: 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Acekidc4:
Am Terribly Sorry Sir, I was Part of the Stupiid Wagon that Chased you out of Aso Rock and was stupidly shouting sai- baba, Now I know better.

You are still a far better President than this Senile biitch in Power. I Salute you Dr Ebele
I concur
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102517878:
Oga Jonah, Mr Stealing is not corruption, u try for dis country no be small....

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....
So,you are really enjoying this regime in plenty and surpluses..I guess you are also acquiring your fishes and meats for business at a wonderful price while people around you die in hunger.keep supporting nonsense.Being biased and keeping a closed eye to a glaring truth leads to destruction.Please, repent. angry

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by tydi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102517878:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Dymaco(m): 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102517878:

It is very painful that you love the killings in Nigeria. Nigeria had never have so bad. Just pray against herdsmen in your location. Only then will u understand what villages are facing

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by chaloskyx: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
shame no catch you you are going to mali to guide them on democracy while its not being practiced in your country whats wrong with these leaders sef dem no get shame like who are they deceiving
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:50am On Jun 09, 2021
[s]:

As seen somewhere on cyberspace.....[/s]

Ogene bi o nyoo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:35am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102517878:

Stealing is not corruption. Stealing is a crime punishable in law. Corruption is logically the inability of the institution, or the perversion of the institutions established by law to prevent stealing, or punish it when it.

He is not daft, dumb, or senile like you or your boss buhari, in life don’t be too emotional but logical you will excel

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by preselect(m): 3:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Acekidc4:

It would be understandable if your are below 30yrs of age.
I can also forgive illiterates above 40yrs
I can unfortunately understand northerners above 40yrs old, educated or not. they prolly wanted a southerner out, and a northerner in

but those educated southerners 40yrs and above, who knew when this beast was president in the 80s, and still wanted him back, I will never forget to add their name in my history books as the beasts that sold their brains for a simple political game;

wole soyinka
Obasanjo
oby ezekwesili (i felt good when buhari's soldiers harrased her and her BBOG campaign. something she used to harrass GEJ and bring in the beast of daura
rotimi amechi. . . well, i kinda understand his game, he was into politics and hoped to gain from buhari.
Roshas Cockrochas
etc

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by mmsen: 4:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Acekidc4:

You should never be allowed to vote again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 09, 2021
UdyOgwoUde:
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world, but when I leave office you will all remember me for the total freedom you enjoyed under my government.”
caption,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 6:48am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102517878:

This guy. You are evil, believe me. Anyone that hates GEJ and loves Buhari is evil.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Cnach: 7:06am On Jun 09, 2021
b3llo:
Oga Jonathan, your children are missing you Sir. But truth be told, Since the demise of Yar'Adua, Nigeria have had a chain of clueless leaders to the extent that the choice they were left with was between the devil and the deep blue sea. The irrationality of Nigerians made them picked the devil thinking he has repented to become a saint. I believe the results we are confronted with is convincing enough that the devil doesn't repent.
That's not true
Going buy the lies Lia Mohammed tells u should know that all they said about the man's administration was propaganda.
It was not reflecting in our standard of living in any way, we were enjoying things still at lower cost as yaradua left it
Insecurity wasn't his make, by now u should know that people just brought Boko Haram and still frustrate all effort to get them tamed using the same propaganda and ethnic division.
People were still stealing his government? There is no administration people have not stole, it what the public who want more during campaign has indirectly demanded the politician to do.
I'm saying that Jonathan wasn't clueless at all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Cnach: 7:09am On Jun 09, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Stealing is not corruption. Stealing is a crime punishable in law. Corruption is logically the inability of the institution, or the perversion of the institutions established by law to prevent stealing, or punish it when it.

He is not daft, dumb, or senile like you or your boss buhari, in life don’t be too emotional but logical you will excel
Don't mind that evil
He thought Jonathan is an illiterate or he obtained social certificate in the name of degree like him.
He taught for many years and any sane person must give critical examination to his words before placing judgement
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Lordkratus(m): 8:33am On Jun 09, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
We traded a fatherly compassionate simple man for a vindictive prehistoric bone-headed plonker.
bros you wicked. LMAO
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by mmsen: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
He knows to fly to Abuja and do the same.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by mmsen: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
We traded a fatherly compassionate simple man for a vindictive prehistoric bone-headed plonker.

Because Nigerians do not value simplicity, decency or compassion.

Buhari is what they wanted and what they deserve.

Let them enjoy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by shameonyou(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Acekidc4:

your sins are forgiven, go and sin no more...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by Henon: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Even out of office, he's stil relevant than that vindictive scarecrow called Buhari
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by littleguy444: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
sojayy:

Seconded
you never made a mistake because even if he had won the election he still wont rule forever.This country orientation needs to be chaned.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by animides(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Danny50:
Running upandan while his own house is on fire who does that besides what has he done concerning twitter banned not to talk of the insecurity in the country.

are you okay? is Jonathan the president of your country?
my friend mind yourself ooo
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by chikason22(m): 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
nedekid:

I know naa, he suffers from Dissociative identity disorder (DID). Also known as multiple personality disorder. Hence he always refers to himself as "we". He also chooses different personalities eg in this case a police woman. (note he did not choose "man".
In Nigeria you have less than 100k cases a year.
It can be treated but cannot be cured. It can be chronic and last for years. It requires clinical diagnosis as imaging or lab test is not needed.
It is usually as a reaction to trauma as a way to help a person forget bad memory. (In this fellow case I don't know).
gringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos) by johbara: 10:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
To me the only problem stalling the actualization of this pipe dream is the annexation of the Niger-delta region to this Biafra....if not by now we would have been good neighbors doing business and coexisting peacefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Police Minister & IGP At International Police Chiefs Meeting / Oyo State Governor, Ajimobi And His Family / President Buhari Speaks On Ogun Politics, Slams Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.